Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - It begins.....

BEHOLD! A brand new series! Takes place after "The Weresheep Anniversary Dance." Inside the strange ship "Dragoon", the Sonic Heroes, me, and a couple others set off to space. This is the Ravnica saga, taking place on the planet known as Ravnica. More rom

Chapter 1 - It begins.....

Chapter 1 - It begins.....
And now....*deep inner breath*...here starts one of my greatest dreams realized: an entire SERIES!!!!! BUM BUM BUM!!!!!

Here begins season 1: The Ravnica saga.

When we last left the Heroes, they took off in my brand new spaceship, The Dragoon, and set off for the Ancient Stones. These stones....they are a great source of power.....each one containing it's own unique ability. Eggman and his crew want them, too. They are more powerful now, as Eggman Nega, Eggman's "Negative side" came back via the Egg Stone. In the Egg Cruiser, Eggman, Eggman Nega, Croix, Sigma, and Sentinal, all of them are after the Ancient Stones for power....the exact opposite of what the Heroes want. And what of this shadow that appeared at the end of "Heart of Dragon?"....he comes in later. Fortunately, he won't harm Green Planet. Unfortunately, he DOES have an evil plan. Now, let's start this before I start to ramble, 'k?

Weresheep: "And that's a rap!"

Anth: "Uh, Sheep, you're talking to yourself again."

Weresheep: "Am I? Damn....I gotta stop doing that..."

Uhura: *Touching earpiece* "Sir, radar shows that the nearest Ancient Stone is several days off the port-bow."

Anth: "Why the hell is she here?"

Weresheep: "Let's see...there's you, me, and Uhura....who the hell is this guy?"

Anth: "That would be a message robot."

Weresheep: "Oh. Let's read it...Hmmm...I think I already know who it's from..."

THE MESSAGE WILL BE IN BLUE TEXT. :)

RAI_man, Bignut, and Flaming_Stick_Guy are in the apartment waiting for a call. RAI_man, a black twin-tailed fox, waited next to the phone. Bignut was a fat guy who wore nothing but green, save for his hat. Flaming_Stick_Guy, well.....his name speaks for itself.

RAI_man: "He hasn't called. Where is he?"

Phone: "BRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!"

RAI_man: "I got-"

BAM!!!!!!! Bignut shoved the meager fox out of the way and picked up the phone.

Bignut: "Hello. Bignut's residence. What's that? Oh, hello, Chris. How's college?"

Phone: *The little, near soundless blabber you usually hear*

Bignut: "Haven't seen him in what? Where do you think he is?"

Flaming_Stick_Guy: "Last I heard of 'em, they were going to some dance in space...."

Everybody: "ON THE MOON BASE!!!!!!!!!"

Bignut: "We'll meet ya at the front of Anth's old lab. See ya in a bit!!!" *hangs up* "Come on, guys. We gotta catch up to Weresheep!"

RAI_man & Flaming_Stick_Guy: "Yeah!"

A little while later....

RAI_man: "Why did we have to come here for?"

Bignut: "We can take one of Anth's old ships. It's probably wrecked, though."

Chris (yeah, I know. I changed the color. Blue isn't really 18-year-old Chris' style, ya know?): "Hey you three."

Flaming_Stick_Guy: "Heya."

RAI_man: "Bignut, you're not really not one for plans, but you know that the lab is wrecked, right?"

Bignut: "I thought you would come up with one..."

RAI_man: "This is just great...a half plan, courtesy of Bignut."

Chris: "I think I have an idea."

RAI_man: "Fire away."

Chris: "We could search the wreckage for a ship. If it's broken, I'm sure I could fix it."

Flaming_Stick_Guy: "That's cool. Stand back, guys. I'll get us through." *spontaniously combusts* "DAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The Stick Guy ran right through the broken door. Matter of fact, he sizzled a hole of his shape in it.

Chris: "That's smokin'!"

Flaming_Stick_Guy: "Great, now put me out so we can keep going."

A few moments later...

Chris: "Hey! Here's a ship!"

RAI_man: "It's only lightly damaged. Let's get to work!"

Bignut: "You mean you guys, right?..."

Hours later...

Chris: "Done."

RAI_man: "You were a great jack hammer-slash-wrench-slash-other useful tool, Bignut."

Bignut: "I think, therefore I am."

RAI_man: "There's just one more problem to solve....what about you, Chris?"

Chris: "What do you mean? No wait, don't tell me. I have college! Great. None of you know how to work this thing."

RAI_man: "I think it's my turn to help out..."

Chris: "Huh?"

The fox took out a sword and apparently cut Chris in half with it!

Flaming_Stick_Guy: "What the hell, man!!?"

RAI_man: "Relax guys. He's alright."

Bignut: "Whoah....there are TWO Chris's now!!! I don't even know how to spell my own sentence I'm so zonkked out!!"

Chris (Switched the color to fit the mood): "Wow!"

Clone Chris: "Now there's two of us!"

RAI_man: "You guys obviously haven't read my fanfics, have you?"

All shake their heads.

RAI_man: "Well, you should."

Flaming_Stick_Guy: "Why don't you just use your power over time/space to warp us to Weresheep?"

RAI_,man: "One, we don't know where they are. Two, screw you. Three, I don't have enough power to send us all there. Four, we wouldn't have much of a story if I did."

Bignut: "Well said. I'll send a message right away."

END OF MESSAGE.

Weresheep: "Wow. Time segmants and all."

Anth: "That's highly convenient. Well, I have lost interest, so I'm going to go bug Shadow and Rouge now."

Spock: "That's, illogical, Captain."

Anth: "WOW! It's Spock!!"

Weresheep: "I'm pretty sure that Lt. Commander Data and Lando Calrissian (not sure how to spell; he's from Star Wars) were here, too. Oh, and this other guy."

Anth: "Whatever. I'm gone!" *leaves bridge*

Carl: "He's dead, Jim."

Weresheep: "You and me both, Carl Whenslow."

Uhura: "Wait, he's already dead..."

Inside Shadow and Rouge's room....yeah, that's right. They have to stay in the SAME room. Hey, I only had a limited number! What more do you want!? Luckily, the majority of the rooms are seperated rooms, so the beds are seperated by a door. It's like each room has one-half of a room. Got me?

Shadow: "What the Hell are you doing? Changing AGAIN?"

Rouge: "I'm just going to see if that idiot sheep got everything right."

She opened the closet and BAM! There was Anth.

Anth: "Heya. Bet you don't know how I got here, huh?"

Rouge: "What the heck?"

Shadow: "I got him this time." *Chaos Spear*

The strike hit Anth and he bounced across the room and slammed right into the wall. He wasn't hurt a bit. He's a zombie, after all.

Shadow: "Out you go." *grabs neck*

Anth: "Not today!"

He slipped out of Shad's grasp, ducked down, and pushed his feet against the wall and he slid into Rouge's closet. She was still changing, too. :)

Anth: "Whoah, HELLO!!!!"

Rouge: *Blushing* "W-w-what the hell!?"

Anth was staring straight up from beneath her legs.

Anth: "Hey, you wear Flicky-printed underwear too?"

Rouge: "F*** off!!!!" *one mad kick*

Anth: "I'll be baaaaaack!!!" *sent flying out of the room*

Shadow: "He's right. Let's prepare for the next time he comes around."

Rouge: *Putting on a towel* "Good idea..."

A few doors down...

Wave: "Ok. Wave, you're going to tell him how you feel. Tell him (Tails, by the way) that you were wondering if that girl is what he was thinking and moping about back at the tournament a few months back. Tell him you think he's cute....tell him you are...sexy, and that he should be YOUR man that...that you are-"

Irony, thy name is WERESHEEP!!!!! In slipped by Anth, tripping Wave. She was now sitting on him.

Wave: "Hey! What the heck?"

Anth: "ACK!! DUCK!!"

Wave: "I told you before, I'm a swallow!"

Anth: "Not that kind of duck!"

WHAMMY!!!! Low overhead. Not sure what she hit, though."

Anth: "See ya later!"

In Knux and Storm's room....look, they're not gay, alright? I have plans for them.

Knux: "Armwrestle!!"

Storm: "3..."

Knux: "2...."

Storm & Knux: "1..."

Anth: "Ali OOP!!!"

He came slidding in, slid around the room like a half-pipe, and landed between them.

Storm: "Hey! I need to concentrate!"

Knux: "Seriously Anth, get out. Let's show him the door!"

Anth: "No problemoOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

At that moment, he was clobbered by about two tons of albatross and echidna fury.

Anth: "My quest continues!"

Knux: "LOCK THE DOOR BEFORE HE COMES BACK!!!!"

Storm: "GAH!! I'm on it!!"

W Intern: "There we go. All mopped up. Hello there, Sir Chaos. Looking for Tikal or something like that?"

Chaos: *Nods*

Anth: "Here I come!"

W Intern: "Oh crap...."

Chaos: *Anime sweat droplet*

Anth slid right through Chaos and his slime...water....stuff was splashed everywhere.

W Intern: "Ugghh....Anth...."

Now he was headed to another room. In it was Tails, standing next to Cosmo (the both of them are staring out into space), and Von Dyke was playing Chess with Sharp-Tail.

Sharp-Tail: "Ok, Knight to H-3."

Von Dyke: "That's Check, I do believe. But I think that I can counter this maneuver, good sir."

Cosmo: "Huh?"

Tails: "What's wrong?"

Cosmo: "I thought I just heard something."

Tails: "That's just Anth."

He could hear his voice getting louder.

Tails: "And it looks like he's coming this way!"

Von Dyke: "Good gracious!"

Anth slid into the room and went right through the Chess table, knocking all of the pieces and the Chess board into the air. Sharp-Tail just sat there, not moving from his previous position. When the pieces started to come down, Sharp-Tail instantly put the table back up and grabbed each piece as it came down and set them in the same exact place as well.

Sharp-Tail: "It's still your go."

Next was Sonic and Blaze in observation deck 1 (there's three observation decks)....in another, passionate moment. :)

They were closing in. The room was quiet.....No Amy, no one else, it was completely private. Slowly their lips got closer....and closer.....and closer....finally, their lips met....something, anyway. It was the side of someone's head.

Anth: "Heya, you two! Did I come at a bad time?"

They were both holding his dismembered head.

Sonic: "ACK! YUCK!! Anth, how the?"

Blaze: "GRRRRR!!! You're out of here!!!!" *lights head on fire and throws*

Anth: "AHHHHHHH!!! FLYING FIRE HEAD BALL!!!!"

Blaze: "How do you put up with him?"

Sonic: "This is usually every once in a while. This is an extreme for him. But enough about that. Where were we?" *dramatic pose in which he grabs Blaze and holds her low to the ground, his hands on her head and one on her waist. It's kinda hard to describe*

Blaze: "I remember...." *passionate kiss*

Soon, his ride came to an end. He crashed straight into the wall in Scratch and Grounder's room.

Anth: *WHAM!!!* "TIME!"

Scratch: "5 minutes, 50 seconds!"

Grounder: "A new record!"

Anth: "And with as little damage as possible!" *gets up* "Let's give them a long brake and play a few rounds of Magic: The Gathering in that room where Von Dyke was at, eh?"

Grounder: "You bet!"

Scratch: "I'm with ya!"

End of episode one.

In the next episode...

Weresheep: "What the Hell was that!!?"

Anth: "Crap! Guys, get as many cards as you can grab!"

Grounder: "We got 'em all!"

Uhura: "We're going down!"

Weresheep: "No kidding!?"

Tails: "Cosmo! Hold on!"

End Of Preview

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RAI_man on June 18, 2006, 12:14:33 PM

RAI_man on
RAI_manOMG OMG. OK now i need to use that sword you are talking about. IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE POWER RAI HAD IT ONLY GAVE HIM A MAJOR SPEED BOOST. But i can fix it from the core insident that will turn RAI into a man (RAI man) lol.

Flaming_Stick_Guy on June 16, 2006, 2:31:28 AM

Flaming_Stick_Guy on
Flaming_Stick_GuyFlaming_Stick_Guy doesn't say "DAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" there's no "D" in it, it's just "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" got it?!?!?! >_< oh and, nice story. ^_^

Weresheep on June 15, 2006, 11:39:32 PM

Weresheep on
WeresheepNote to all: There was a serious problem in the making of this episode. The color mod I used f***ed up a little, and now the whole thing is blue. Just keep reading and ignore it, 'k? Not all of the blue is the message.