Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - It's all coming together

BEHOLD! A brand new series! Takes place after "The Weresheep Anniversary Dance." Inside the strange ship "Dragoon", the Sonic Heroes, me, and a couple others set off to space. This is the Ravnica saga, taking place on the planet known as Ravnica. More rom

Chapter 4 - It's all coming together

Chapter 4 - It's all coming together
Last time on Weresheep X, Rakdos revealed his plan to hold a grand all-out tournament. The competetors would have to kill the other guy (or beat the crap out of him) for the prize; the ownership of Tails' long lost cousin! Sharp-Tail took the vow that he would get her back by entering in the tournament himself. And what of the rest of the Heroes? Well, why are you asking me? Just read ahead and find out!

I usually get writer's block right about here, but for some reason, I didn't get it right here. I know exactly what to type. Here's what happened to Shadow and Sonic, ok? They landed at Novijen, the Simic Guildhall.

Momir Vig, Guildmaster of the Simic Combine and visionary elf (he's also bald), stood with his hands all slathered in his invention known as cytoplasm. His office was spacious was large: 80 ft. by 80 ft. Large windows had an overview of a great part of the city.

Aside from the light coming from the windows, there really wasn't any light at all in the building. Green and bluish architecture covered the entire structure. Oh, and just so you know, cytoplasm can glow!

Vig: "I am only a few steps away from 'Project Kraj'. All I need know is a great sum of money for the research and a few more strands of DNA. All of which I can easily obtain."

The cytoplasm soon formulated into a small, purplish glob, which most likely was because of Vig's magic.

Vig: "You will become Project Kraj. My creation. The Ultimate Life-Form!"

Shadow: "It can't be done! I'M the Ultimate Life-Form!"

Vig: *Turning around* "Wha-? How dare you! How did you get in here!? And what do you mean that YOU'RE the Ultimate Life-Form!?"

Shadow: "That's really none of your buisiness."

Vig: "Hmph. Quite the smart aleck, are we? Well? Who are you then?"

Rouge: "Is this how you treat all of your guests this way? Tell us your name and maybe I'll give you mine at best."

Vig: "I don't need to tell you anything. Get out of here."

Shadow: "Hm? What's this?"

In his hand was "Kraj". He took it from Vig when he was off guard.

Vig: "W-wha!? Give that back now!"

Shadow: "I don't see why I should."

Vig: "Why you black little rodent! I'll have you peeled off my walls!" *pushes a button on his desk*

Turrets called "Helium Squirters" came out of the walls and ceiling. They fired glob-like projectiles at Shadow and Rouge. Rouge flew into the air and kicked the ones that were on the ceiling. They went boom. Shadow sped from side to side and evaded the blasts with the greatest of ease. Once he got about two seconds for a breather, he used Chaos Spear and fired several bolts and destroyed the rest of the Helium Squirters.

Vig: "Gotcha!" *throws binding cytoplasm on Shadow and Rouge*

Shadow: "What the hell?"

Rouge: "What is this stuff?"

VIg: "Heh heh heh. You claim to be the 'Ultimate Life-Form' eh? Can you get out of this?"

Shadow: "Let's see....Chaos Control!"

He warped out of the gooey stuff, warped Rouge out of it too, and stuck it on Vig.

Vig: "Wtf?"

Rouge: "So, long ears, care now to tell us your name now?"

Vig: "Why you little-"

Vig was grumbling something to himself when Sonic and Blaze all of a sudden burst into the room.

Vig: "For Pete's sake! How are you all getting in here?"

Sonic: "Hey Shadow, what's going on here?"

Shadow: "Can't you see that I'm busy? Come back later."

Blaze: "Who's that guy?"

Rouge: "How should we know? He hasn't even told US his name yet."

Simic scientist: "Sirrr! I got those documents you wanted!"

Vig: "Don't just stand there! Go get help!"

Simic scientist: "Holy crap! No kiddin'! I'll be back!" *runs away*

Shadow: "Get back here!"

CLASH!!!!! Sonic and Shadow hands interlocked in, once again, a clash of egos.

Sonic: "Ya mind telling me what you've been doing to the old guy?"

Shadow: "Get out of my way!"

Shadow leaped back, spin dashed behind Sonic, and attempted to elbow him in the back like he did in episode 73 of Sonic X. But this time, he came prepared. Blaze fire-dashed at Shadow and kicked him out of the way.

Blaze: "Not this time."

Shadow: "Rouge! Why aren't you helping?"

Rouge: "I'm busy here."

Vig: "Hey! You....you put those files back right this instant!"

Rouge: "What's this?" *reads* "So, you're Momir Vig, huh? The big boss around here?"

Vig: "That's none of your damn business!"

Simic scientist: "Sir! I got those reinforcements you wanted!"

Vig: "That's very nice, now get them! All of them! I want them all captured and put under careful observation!"

A line of Simic Initiates upped and readied their weapons at them.

Sonic: "Hey guy! I'm trying to get you out of this mess!"

Vig: "Nonsense! You are much more valuable to me as a test subject."

Blaze: "WHAT!? We're not just some animals you can experiment on!"

Shadow: "I guess we'll just have to deal with you then."

Sonic: "No way. He may be trying to capture us, but I bet we can change his mind with a little persuasion."

Through all of the fire, Sonic grabbed Vig and dramatically jumped through the window. Blaze followed, then Shadow and Rouge.

Simic scientist: "Come back here! Bring back Doctor Vig now! Ready the Assault Zeppelids! We're going after them."

Sonic: "Sorry guy, but I don't want to be captured and held down anytime soon."

Vig: Such speed. He is what I've been looking for. All I need is just the slightest strand of his DNA to furthur Project Kraj.

Sonic: *Running down the building* "Oh, I almost forgot. I already know your name, so I'll just give you mine. I'm Sonic. Sonic The Hedgehog."

Blaze: *Also running down the building* "Blaze the Cat."

Sonic: "Those other two are Shadow. He's a hedgehog, too. The other is Rouge. So, we even then?"

Vig: "Fine....But I still want to study you. Hold still!"

Sonic: "I don't need to stand still to be studied. All you need to know is right here!"

ZOOOOMMM!!!!

At the foot of Novijen....

Anth: "Roger that, Tails." *click* "Weresheep already started repairs on the ship, guys. Let's round up everyone."

Scratch: "Look! Up on that building!"

Grounder: "Is it a bird?"

Anth: "Is it a plane?"

Grounder: "Is it Chuck Norris?"

Scratch: "It's short."

Anth: "Gary Coleman?"

Scratch: "Not that short."

Anth: "Hey! It's Sonic, Shadow, Blaze and what I can only make out as some bat hooker."

Grounder: "Rouge."

Anth: "Same difference."

Sonic, Shadow, Blaze and bat hooker, I mean Rouge, zipped past the trio. Anth (somehow) managed to grab a hold of Sonic, thus inviting himself into Sonic's speed.

Anth: "Sonic, we've been looking everywhere for you. What the hell have you guys been-" *notices Vig* "You kidnapped Momir Vig for WHAT reason?"

Sonic: *Shrugs* "Just showing him the natural habits of a blue hedgehog."

Anth: "Good enough for me. Amy and Murry are nearest thatta way."

Sonic: "In that case, let's take a little detour."

Shadow: "I'm outta here. Anth, where's that lab-coat head repairing the ship?"

Anth: *Points another way* "Over there somewhere. Can't miss it."

Shadow: "I'll see you later." *splits off with Rouge*

At the Selesnya preserve.....there are still buildings and arches even over the river. THAT'S how dense Ravnica is.

Blaze: *Skidding to a halt* "Here's where they are. Where's Amy and Murry?"

Anth: "In the river."

Scratch: "Wait up next time."

Grounder: "Yeah. We're not as fast as you guys are."

Sonic: "Maybe next time. Where does this river flow?"

Anth: "This looks like a Selesnya-preserved river."

Vig: "Those nature-lovers are so in tune with nature it sometimes drives them looney. The only way to keep up the life on this planet...."

Anth and Vig: "Is to design it for the city."

Vig: o.0

Anth: ^_^

Vig: "I really don't think I want to know."

Scratch: "Think they drowned?"

Grounder: "But Murry can swim."

Blaze: "Maybe he can teach you how to swim, Sonic."

Sonic: *Anime sweat droplet* "Uh, heh heh heh...."

Anth: "Hey, is that them?"

There was a dot up ahead. Eventually, it came closer. It was Murry. He was frantically swimming after something: Amy!

Sonic: "Ah! It's Amy!"

Blaze: "Wait Sonic! You can't swim!"

Sonic: "Oh yeah...darn. Hold on, Amy!"

Murry: "GLER GLARRRRH!!!"

Anth: "Get in, Grounder!"

Grounder: "Why is it always me?"

Scratch: "Because YOU'RE the one who floats!"

Anth: "Your treds can change into propellers when you're in water. Just one of the many upgrades I gave you guys when I met you."

Grounder: "I hope I don't rust!" *jumps in*

After a few minutes....

Grounder: "WHEW! That was close."

Scratch: "But, you did it."

Blaze: "Amy. Amy, wake up!" *listens for a heartbeat* "Well?"

The cat looked around, waiting to see if anyone would volunteer for CPR.....she ruled out Sonic, who whistled and looked the other way. The blue blur was HER boyfriend. She took out Anth, being a zombie his lungs were probably filled with diseased air. Though he looks 100% more human then any zombie you'll find on Resident Evil: Apocalypse and stuff like that. Scratch and Grounder were robots, so technically, they had to be cut out. Vig was....had he fallen asleep?

Vig: "ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.........ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz......"

Anth: *Flipping through Dissension, the third and final book of the Ravnica block* "This is not covered in any of the books. He must be really old, even for an elf."

Blaze: "Well, Murry?"

Murry: "Glargh?" (What?)

Blaze: Murry can't do it, either. He doesn't even have a clue on what to do....I guess there really only is no choice....though Sonic is an alternative, I couldn't stand to see him in another woman's lips. Here goes nothing! *Deep Inhale*

CENCORED!!!! (for the most part)

Amy was slowly regaining conciousness. Blaze wasn't quite aware of it. During the "respitory" process, Amy (somehow) mistook Blaze for Sonic.

Amy: *VEEEEEEERY weakly* "Ohh Sonic.....I knew you'd be mine again...."

The pink hedgehog slowely put her hand on the back of Blaze's head and turned into a passionate, unbeknownst-to-Amy yuri kiss! :)

Sonic: "Woah woah woah!!!!"

Scratch & Grounder: "YUCK!!!!"

Anth: Two-fer! Sonic, you're going to be a very lucky hedgehog.

Grounder: "Don't look, Murry!"

Murry: "GLARGH!!!" (I'm not!!!)

Blaze: "GACK! PATOOIE! Amy, what the hell are you doing!?"

Amy: "Huh, wait, you're not Sonic....Uh oh......NOT AGAIN!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Vig: "Huh, wha? Did I miss something?"

Sonic: "Believe me, Doc. You're the only one of us who is lucky right now."

Am I missing someone? I always get this feeling that I'm missing someone, somehow....Oh yeah!

Inside the Egg Cruiser, which is by the way in orbit above Ravnica....

Eggman: "Sentinal, is that new Sonic robot ready yet?"

Sentinal: "Almost, Doctor. Just a few more fixes here and there and it'll be done."

Croix flew around the robotic, crimson robot Sonic.

Croix: "What does it do?"

Sentinal: "What does it do? Are you nuts like the author or something? I made these evil Sonic robots in my galaxy, they did evil things, and I got arrested! But not this time! This one is the strong one, like that red echidna. Only this time, it'll be stronger then before, and smarter."

Eggman: "I sometimes try to make Sonic robots, but they usually fail. But if the ones you make are as powerful as you say, then that means that Sonic will have another thing coming."

Sentinal: "Of course."

BEEP BEEP BEEP! went a moniter. It turned on, revealing Eggman Nega.

Eggman Nega: "Positive me! I have found the location of the Ancient Stone! Come to the briefing room and I'll reveal my plan to retrieve it."

Eggman: "Careful, Negative me. Briefing in that room is only supposed to be for the really GOOD plans. This had better be a really good one, or else."

The face on the moniter grined.

Eggman Nega: "Of course."

A really good plan? Jeez...I bet it's overrated. Back to the repairs on the Dragoon...

Weresheep: "That's all fixed. Now to see if any cargo was damaged, and..."

Unexpected!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big The Cat (whom I've sadly and accidentaly neglected in my stories) was sitting the cargo room, siffting through the pile of cargo.

Big: "Froggy? Where are you?"

Froggy: "Ribbit!"

Big: "There you are."

Weresheep: "Wait, Big, how the hell did you get in here?"

Big: "I was looking for Froggy. I followed him here, then the place started to shake, and then we couldn't get off."

Weresheep: "Seriously, that frog of yours....Well, you didn't mean any harm, so why not help by putting everything back where you got it, 'k?"

Big: "Okay."

Froggy: "Ribbit."

Spock: "That's logical, sir."

Weresheep: "How is everything?"

Spock: "The ship is almost fully repaired. We just have to look out for Viashino Slashers (they are crazy, raptor humanoids that are like serial killers) and run a diagnostics check on the warp drive."

Weresheep: "And the ogre?"

Spock: "He's been f***ed up, killed, and is currently being burned."

At the cookout....

Data: "It is unfortunate that ogres are inedible. They would prove to be extremely healthy to bio-organisms."

Uhura: "The thing was instantly taken by my fan dance."

Carl: "And my phazer skills."

Lando: "We'd better keep a lookout, Whenslow. Those slashers could come back anytime."

Spock: "Come in, Tails. Come in."

Tails (through a communicator): "Everythings fine over here. Where's the ship?"

Spock: "It is precisely 300 meters, 500 inches, and 65 centimeters to the north of your current position."

Tails: "And the sun's setting in the west. So it's that way. We'll come by. Is there any news from Sonic and the others? We're starting to worry."

Spock: "Anth's last report showed that all have been accounted for except Vanilla, Cream, Vector, Espio, and Charmy. And Vanilla, Cream, and Espio were already brought here by Chuck Norris."

Tails: "That just leaves Vector and Charmy."

Data: "My apologies for interrupting, but my speculation shows that Vector and Charmy landed somewhere in the sewer. Anth should find them soon."

Spock: "No apologies needed, Mister Data. Hurry to this position, Tails. The sun is going down. And my Vulcan intuition is telling me that something big is going to happen....something bad...something that will decide the fate of another person...."

Tails: "That must be some intuition, because we happen to know what that plan is."

Spock: "Good. Inform me when you get here. Spock out."

In space, far from Ravnica, meteors are strangely gathering to form a massive fleet. The fleet is only small now, save for the massive "mother asteroid". Who is behind all of this? Let's just say this guy left Green Planet in a hurry, so he could come back later and destroy it....but for now, his target was Ravnica: such destruction of a massive and infinite city would bring such joy to him he couldn't pass it up.

The fiend's translucent turquoise eyes had no pupils. He floated there, waiting for his power to attract enough meteors to bombard Ravnica with. The inside of the "mother asteroid" was outfitted with a base-like interior, filled with is evil soldiers, traps, and his secret weapon.

???: "Destruction shall come to Ravnica.....HA HA HA!!!! GLORIOUS DESTRUCTION!!!!!!"

END OF EPISODE FOUR

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment