Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The plan

BEHOLD! A brand new series! Takes place after "The Weresheep Anniversary Dance." Inside the strange ship "Dragoon", the Sonic Heroes, me, and a couple others set off to space. This is the Ravnica saga, taking place on the planet known as Ravnica. More rom

Chapter 5 - The plan

Chapter 5 - The plan
Last time on Weresheep X, Anth had rounded up almost everybody that was missing, Amy and Blaze had made contact of the second degree, and Dr. Eggman and his goons had another evil plan up their sleeve. And Momir Vig, Guildmaster of the Simic Combine, was "abducted" by Sonic. Does he have a plan that involves the blue hedgehog? One that could involve the next step in Kraj's evolution? I don't know. I haven't gotten there yet.

Team Necro searched the darkness and ickiness of the sewers for Vector and Charmy.

Anth: "Hey Vector, you've probably already been mistaken for a gharial, so if you can hear this, just yell!"

Vector & Charmy: "AHHHHHHH!!!"

Anth: "Yeah they're here."

Grounder: "Hey you guys. We were looking for you."

Vector ran, and Charmy flew, at the direction of team Necro.

They ran past Anth.

Vector: "Great, now goodbye!"

Scratch: "Wait! You're supposed to come with us!"

Grounder: *Looking at where they came from* "AHHHHHHH!!!"

Scratch: "What?" *looks as well* "AAAAHHH HHOOOWWW WOAH!!!"

Anth: "What's wrong, guys? I see mobs of guys run at me all the time. But I guess we should split."

Team Necro ran next to Vector and Charmy.

Anth: "The ship's this way."

Vector: "Right behind you guys."

Charmy: "I can't wait to get back. My wings are getting tired."

Back at the newly-repaired Dragoon, everyone except Team Necro and Team Chaotix (except Espio) had made it.

Spock: "So Tails, you mentioned a plan in the last episode that involved.....something that would involve the fate of another person."

Tails: "Right. It goes like this...."

Tells the whole story.....I got kinda lazy at this point. Hey, I'm typing this story, reading a book, AND checking my email at the same time. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!

Anth (that's right; he got there in the middle of it all): "So then it's like this; Cougars are down by two, Wilson fake passes it to Greg, hands off to the full-back, and BAM! Touchdown. With only two seconds to go, Greg sacks the Falcon's QB. Game, set, match."

Shadow: "Sometimes I look at you and wonder, 'where on Earth did you come from?' That game was obviously rigged. I just know it."

Cream: "Oh?"

???: "Hey Froggy. We can't go in there!"

Cream: "BIG!!!!"

Big: "Huh?"

Cream: *Hug* "I missed you! Why weren't you in the other fanfics?"

Big: "I don't know."

Froggy: "Ribbit."

Tails: "Aside from Anth's usual antics, the tournament is tomorrow at 10 'o clock sharp!"

Weresheep: "Word spreads that quickly? Geez...Ok. Here's the plan: If Sharp-Tail's the one who's entering the blood bath, and it shall be him alone. Anyone else who dares enter will be savagely beaten on site. Now, Vig has somehow provided us with the location of the Rakdos Grand Coliseum. The Guildpact allows for sharing, as Team Necro already knows. We are going to be the winners of this strange tournament whether Rakdos likes it or not. First, we...."

I'll just skip this part. EMAILS, PEOPLE! I got a good one. It was time to put the plan into ACTION! First, Team Necro's part...

Weresheep (through a communicator; I will throughout this part): "Anth, you and the rest of your gang will disable the traps around the coliseum so that the others can sneak in."

Anth: "Roger! Traps have been disabled!"

Scratch: "Got it."

Grounder: "Alright. Rouge, Shadow, you're up."

Rouge: "Leave it to me."

Weresheep: "Shadow, Rouge, you two are to take care of the guards on the outer rim of the coliseum."

Shadow: "No problem. Take this!" *Chaos Spear*

Guards: "Ahhhhh!"

Rouge: "Hiya!" *sweet chin music*

Guard: "UGH!! You're....no...Chuck Norris, dog...."

Rouge: "I know. Now just hurry up and die."

Guard: "Ok. Uggghhhhh..."

Shadow: "Speaking of Norris...."

Weresheep: "Ok, Chuck. You're up. Knock down the door the best way you know how."

Chuck Norris: "Door, out of my way." *roundhouse kick*

Shadow: "Even though we injected 14-times the lethal amount of elephant tranquilizer into you, the Norris still manages to break down the door with the greatest of ease."

Weresheep: "Alright. Storm, Knux, Big, you guys clear out any more guards that may be in the area."

Knux & Storm: "Right."

Big: "Uhhh...Ok."

Weresheep: "Sonic, you and Blaze stay on alert in case the Rakdos Champion, Lyzoolda, comes around. She's not in the tournament, by the order of Rakdos himself, but that doesn't mean she won't patrol the halls, looking for someone to torture."

Sonic: "Gotcha. On the lookout."

Blaze: "Jet, Wave, you're up."

Jet & Wave: *Nod*

Vector: "Don't forget about me."

Weresheep: "You three are to get three of the security guards, gag 'em, bind 'em, and lock 'em away. With you guys acting as security, no one will interfere with any of Sharp-Tail's matches. Or any, for that matter."

Vector: "No problem. Just leave it to us."

Jet: "My eye will spot any funny business before it happens."

Wave: "And my eye'll spot any loose change."

Vector: *Stern look*

Wave: "....And any fake jewelry used for sabotage....I guess."

Weresheep: "Alright. Espio, find any hidden traps that might interrupt the matches?"

Espio: "Not a one. Rakdos sure does want to play fair on this one. For a demon from what I've heard from Anth."

Weresheep: "Tikal, have you found any good vantage points?"

Tikal: "This is the best I could do."

Weresheep: "No no, it's fine. You and Chaos can act as vendors, while looking out for Tails' cousin. And now, Tails, did you get the security uniform that will get you close to Selena with?"

Tails: "Yep. Oop! Sorry, Cosmo."

Cosmo: "It's ok."

Just so you know, they were trying on the uniform that the officer had on. It was too big for Tails, so he stood on Cosmo's shoulders. It should have been the other way around, Cosmo being surprisingly lighter (but taller for some reason) then Tails, but Cosmo thought Tails should, as he would know what to say when the time came.

Weresheep: *Turning around in the chair I was in* "Ok Von Dyke. It's time for your invention to take it's course."

Von Dyke: "Righto."

The Bothan had a remote control in his hands. He pushed a few buttons and stuff and moved the control stick around. A little RC-like hover car flew around the dank parts of the arena hallways. The crimson walls reflected off of the little hover car.

Von Dyke: "My latest contraption will attach cables into the brains of the Ickspitters, making them non-hostile to our insider chaps."

The hover car silently hovered right next to a pair of Ickspitters, and small prob-like cables came out of the "trunk", which stuck themselves discreetly inside their heads. They twitched a little, but that was it.

Weresheep: "Excellent. Now, you all know what to do. Me and the rest of us here will keep tabs on you guys so none of you get hurt. Now try to get some sleep if you can."

Tails: "Roger that. Hang on, Cosmo. I'm coming down."

Cosmo: "Ok."

Jet: "This place is tackier then Eggman's ships. Let's hope we don't have to stay for too long."

Sonic: "This is Sonic. No sign of Lyzool-whatever anywhere. Just a bunch of grunts. We're heading back."

Espio: "Trap disable team is heading back too. Good luck everyone."

Shadow: "The guard elimination team is moving out, too. I've gotten bored. All of the guards won't remember a thing."

Storm: "We're gettin' outta here, too. Good luck, Boss."

Tikal: "I guess I can disappear here for now."

Chuck Norris: "Up up, and away!" *flys away silently*

In the room where Tails and Cosmo were at...

Tails: "......."

Cosmo: "Tails? What is wrong?"

Tails: "It's my cousin. Is she alright? Will she remember me? I mean, what is she like? I hope she hasn't become like the rest of the Rakdos have..."

Cosmo: *Hears something* "Tails! Quick! Get on. Someone's coming!"

Tails: "What!? Ugh!" *gets on her shoulders*

Grag: "Get in here. Lord Rakdos wants ya to stay here for the night so you can get a little cozy with your surroundings."

Grag and another Rakdos crony dragged in a half-asleep figure.

Rakdos guildmember: "You!" *points at Tails and Cosmo* "You watch her for the night. Lord Rakdos wants her nice and safe for tomorrow. Can't have a tourny if the prize is gone, ya know."

The disguised Tails let out the meanest grunt his little fox lungs could muster in an attempt to fool the guard into thinking that he understood.

Grag: "That's good. Tough guy like you could bounce anyone here. Ya got it easy though, ya know? No one is nearly foolish enough to take Rakdos' prize dancer."

Tails: *Anime thing where it's like a flash of light and the person concerned is alerted to something* Dancer? Prize? Could it be Selena?

Grag: "Here boyo."

He pushed the figure onto Tails, which he barely manged to grab.

Grag: "You keep watch like I said before. You can handle it."

Tails: *Nods*

With her friend on top her shoulders, Cosmo wobbled over to the cell doors and handed Tails the key. The door opened and Tails tried to shove the figure in to make it look like he didn't care much, but tried to make it soft enough so it wouldn't hurt much.

Guildmember: "That's done. Good night, hope that Dimir don't bite."

Grag: "There's no such thing as the House Dimir. They're just a myth to keep us in line. The only true horror is Lord Rakdos, eh buddy?"

Grag may have been a Guildmage (they are skeleton-like zombies. They creep me the heck out) but he could hit pretty hard. He slapped Tails on the back, which made him wobble a little.

Tails: Great. At this rate, I'll be exposed to them! Wait, he said that I can bounce anyone, so maybe I can scare them a little.

He grunted again, only this time he tried the meanest look he could. The fox only hoped that his beautiful blue eyes don't give them away.

Grag: "Woah! Sorry buddy. It is late. Just get to bed. Let's get outta here. I think buddy here'll start a fight if he's not rested up."

Guildmember: *Hastily nods*

They left.

Tails: "Hey, it worked!"

Cosmo: "Tails, is that her?"

The figure rolled onto her back, revealing her features: Selena!

END OF CHAPTER 5


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment