Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Close encounter of the Robotnik kind

BEHOLD! A brand new series! Takes place after "The Weresheep Anniversary Dance." Inside the strange ship "Dragoon", the Sonic Heroes, me, and a couple others set off to space. This is the Ravnica saga, taking place on the planet known as Ravnica. More rom

Chapter 7 - Close encounter of the Robotnik kind

Chapter 7 - Close encounter of the Robotnik kind
Last time on Weresheep X, Tails had reunited with his lost cousin, Selena, inside Rakdos' foul coliseum. The only thing that really stood between Sharp-Tail and victory in the tournament was this "Arena Champion". At the end of the last episode, Sonic, Blaze, Knux and Storm were confronted by a huge, rotund Eggman robot. And just what is the Eggman Empire up to this time?

Eggman robot: "Annihilate! Annihilate!"

Sonic: "Finally decided to rear your bald head, eh Eggman? Ok. Bring it on!"

Blaze readied a fireball as Knux and Storm grouped up with the two.

Knux: "What's he up to this time?"

Storm: "Who cares? Let's take care of this guy!"

Knux: "That's the best thing I've heard all day."

The robot shot at all directions with it's finger-guns. Buildings, fence posts, ducks, it didn't matter.

Sonic: "What's wrong with this thing? If it keeps this up, it'll tear the whole place apart!"

Eggman robot: "Annihilate! Annihilate!"

Knux: "Huurrrrrrraaaa!!!"

Knux punched the ground hard enough as to send a shockwave at the robot and knocked it over. It rolled around, hitting the crowded alleyway buildings, knocking stuff everywhere. A tail all of a sudden sprouted from it. It was connected to the robot.

Storm: "Stand back, echidna-breath. Watch me handle it."

Knux: "Be my guest. Sonic, we'll handle this guy. You two can get to the Ancient Stone."

Sonic: "You sure you got him?"

Knux: "I think we can handle this."

Sonic: "Ok then. Come on, gorgeous."

He scooped up Blaze and took off towards the tower. Storm ran at the dizzied robot with his head pointed forward like a battering ram. The robot lashed it's tail-thing and tried to see if it was stronger. However, it wasn't and Storm knocked the robot down again.

Storm: "Heads beats tails everytime."

The robot rolled from side to side again. hitting the buildings. When a piece of a building fell on the robot (but not harm it), Knux and Storm got an idea.

Knux: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Storm: "Think what?"

Knux: "Just do what I do. Hyaaaaa!!!!" *pounds the left row of buildings*

Storm: "Oh, ok. Why don't I get ideas like he does? Hrrrrraaaa!!!!!" *pounds the right row of buildings*

The pounding caused a tremor in the buildings and caused huge chunks of the buildings to fall on the robot, crushing it.

Eggman robot: "A...nni..hilate....krrrzzzttt....krrzzsssttt....."

Storm: "Is that all? This thing was stupid!"

All of a sudden, another robot jumped out from the wreckage. It was a smaller robot. It was red, and it resembled Sonic!

Storm: "Hey! The big robot had a little robot inside it!"

The Sonic robot spindashed at them and caused a quake that threw them back.

Knux: "No kidding!"

Von Dyke: *Talkie* "Come in! Come in Master Knuckles and Master Storm! What is going on there? These computers are picking up some ruddy power signal from your position."

Knux: *Getting up* "We'll get back to you in a second!"

At the Dragoon...

Von Dyke: "Something isn't right...this power signature looks vastly like Master Sonic."

Anth: "Hey roomate! What's going on?"

Von Dyke: "Take a look at this."

Anth: "This isn't good. That's a fake Sonic!"

Von Dyke: "What was your first clue?"

Anth: "I just know."

Von Dyke: *Slaps his hand on his face* "Oh dear. Why do I even bother?"

Weresheep: "How's the ship's security systems holding out, Mr. Data?"

Data: "Everything checks out, sir. All systems are back online."

Weresheep: "Great. Keep an eye on the alert system."

Data: "Aye, sir."

Uhura: "Sir Weresheep, data has been found about the Ancient Stone's location."

Weresheep: *Stares at the moniter that was next to Uhura* "Let me see." *looks* "This can be a problem..."

Back to Sonic and Blaze...

Blaze: "You can put me down, you know? We're here."

Sonic: "No problem!" *puts down*

Blaze: "What the heck is this place?"

Sonic: *Turns talkie on* "Hey Sheep, any idea what this place is?"

Weresheep: "This tower seems to belong to the Izzet League. A Guild of enigmatic mages and wacky wizards. Inside is the Guildmaster, the dragon Niv-Mizzet."

Sonic: "Another dragon? Do we have to fight him, too?"

Weresheep: "I'm not sure. I think I'll ask Anth or something. Don't do anything foolish, Sonic."

Anth: *Somehow right next to Sonic* "Yeah. That egomaniac is not to be messed with."

Sonic: "Ahhh! Where did YOU come from?"

Anth: "I was born a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away."

Blaze put her hand to her face.

Blaze: [This is going to be a long day...]

Anth: "We might have to bargain with it."

Sonic: "Good. I do NOT want to fight another dragon."

Blaze: "Let's just go and get this over with."

Scratch & Grounder: *Somehow got there* "Right!"

Sonic: "Seriously, where are you guys coming from?"

At the Dragoon....

The Simic Leader was looking at some machinary while writing down notes on a piece of paper.

Vig: "Hmmm...yes...interesting..."

The little rabbit Cream walked in.

Cream: "Hello there. What's your name."

No answer. The elf picked her up with one hand on top of her head and looked at her then looked back at his paper and wrote some more stuff down.

Cream: "My name is Cream."

Still jotted stuff down. Vig put Cream down.

Cream: "Are you lonely?"

Not one word from Vig, save for a few "Uh huh"s and "Hmmm"s and more writing.

Cream: "Mr. Sheep said that Mr. Sonic brought you here. Do you know him?"

Vig: *Still writing stuff down* "Yes....the blue hedgehog. He is unique."

The rabbit was soon on top of the bald Vig's head, looking down at his notes.

Espio: "You must have the patience of a saint or something."

Vig: "You get used to it when this happens to you a lot."

Inside the game room of the Dragoon, Carl, Shadow, Rouge, Lando, and Vector were playing...STRIP POKER!!! :)

Shad, Lando, and Vector had folded that round. Now it was down to Carl, who wore nothing but a curtain he had tied around his neck to make it look like he had a cape and his underware, while Rouge only had her bra and panties on. Rouge already revealed her hand, with only a pair in it.

Carl: "I got a straight. You know what that means."

Rouge: *Annoyed sigh*

She tossed her bra on the table. The table and bra are the only things you can see. :) Shadow, Lando, and Vector stood behind Carl and the four guys stared and laughed a little.

Carl: "Nya ha ha ha- hey Charmy, what are you looking at me for? Look at this!"

Shadow: "Anth was right. Flicky-printed underwear, Rouge?"

Rouge: "Sh-sh-shut up!" *blush*

Then Chuck Norris walked in.

Chuck Norris: "I smell poker."

Carl: "Oh snap! Run guys!"

Everyone in the room except Chuck Norris ran out of the room as fast as possible.

Chuck Norris: "And now the remaining spoils belong to me." *picks up Rouge's left over bra* "Flickies? I see this a lot."

Inside The Izzet Tower (I was cut off from the internet for a while whilst typing this, so I can't give you a formal name of the tower)....

Sonic, Blaze, Scratch and Grounder were in the "waiting room".

Anth: *Just now got done talking to the receptionist; go figure* "Well, it's going to be a while, but he'll see us eventually."

Sonic: "How long is 'eventually'?"

Anth: "Hmmmm....he really said when he finishes digesting the last meal he had, which turned out to be one of his advisors. A really bad one."

Blaze: "And that is how long?"

Scratch: "Usually a couple of hours. How tall was the advisor?"

Anth: *Lifts shoulders* "Beats me."

Grounder: "Magic, anyone?"

Anth: "Your on! I'll ironically use my blue-red Izzet deck!"

Scratch: "Beware my green Fifth Dawn deck!"

Grounder: "I have Goblins!"

Sonic: "This is going to be a looooooooong day. I mean, Anth can liven things up most of the time, but never like this. Hm?"

Poff. (I like to add sound affects)

Blaze laid her head on his shoulder. Sonic put his arm around her.

Blaze: "Wake me when it's our turn to see the dragon, Sonic..."

Sonic: "I don't think I'LL be awake by then." *falls asleep*

Anth: "They have no idea how interesting Magic REALLY is! FOOLS!!!"

Inside the Egg Cruiser...

Sentinal: "Heh heh heh....see Eggman? This Sonic robot, or 'Ultra Sonic', is incredibly strong. He'll surely take care of those pea-brained animals in no time."

Eggman: "So Negative me, what is the next step of your plan?"

Eggman Nega: "The next part...we go to the tournament."

Sigma: "Huh? The tournament held by that demon?"

Eggman Nega: "Yes. I recall the grand prize being someone who greatly resembled that little fox boy."

Eggman: "So you plan on winning a two-tailed fox? Why?"

Croix: "Perhaps to sacrifice to me?"

They all stared at him like "WTF?"

Croix: "You mortals....I am still an immortal. Sacrificing a life to me strengthens me, bringing me another step closer to full power."

Sigma: "Oh really? How does it work?"

Croix: "It's so easy you all can figure that out. However, the amount of power I gain depends on the sacrifice. Their soul, rather. It gets even more difficult. A normal person has an amount of soul energy that is minimal to me and I won't get much. However, a person like that pawn Sonic, who is good and just, bla bla bla, strong in body and mind, then he has 100x that of a normal person. It may be a leap in power, but I will need some more like him to reach maximum."

Sigma: "But how do we destroy that Sonic?"

Eggman: "Heh heh heh...there is no way too." *regains his evil grin* However, if he is in our grasp of power, in our prison, he is defeated just the same. Heh heh heh...I suggest we 'convince' one of the combatants to step down for Ultra Sonic, and....."

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!"

Back to the fight with Ultra Sonic...

Knux: "Ugghhh....Damn, he's not letting up."

Storm: "He just doesn't know when to get tired."

Just then, as things looked bad, Ultra's eyes began to glow red and it recited it's command.

Ultra: "Targets, erasing from memory. Heading to the coordinates of the Rakdos Grand Coliseum." *rocket shoes!!!*

Storm: "Did we beat it?"

Knux: "I don't know. But it's heading for the coliseum! Let's go!"

Storm: "Just don't fall behind or I'll make you bite the dust!"

Uh oh......trouble.

END OF EPISODE 7

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment