Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - All the World's a Stooge

BEHOLD! A brand new series! Takes place after "The Weresheep Anniversary Dance." Inside the strange ship "Dragoon", the Sonic Heroes, me, and a couple others set off to space. This is the Ravnica saga, taking place on the planet known as Ravnica. More rom

Chapter 8 - All the World's a Stooge

Chapter 8 - All the World's a Stooge
Last time on Weresheep X, Knux and Storm fought one of Eggman's large robots, and seemingly destroyed it, but a new robot came out of it. This new Sonic-based robot was much more powerful then the Eggman mech it was in, putting Knux and Storm on the edge before retreating for some reason. The Ancient Stone is located in the Izzet League headquarters, and Sonic and team have been scheduled for a trade with the mighty Niv-Mizzet. But is the dragon really going to cooperate?

In the waiting room....

Sonic: "ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz......ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz...."

Blaze: *Whilst purring* "ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz......ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz...."

Anth: "Ha! Minotaur Illusionist!"

Scratch: "Noooo!"

Grounder: "I still got 3 Goblins out!"

Sonic: "ACK!" *wakes up* "Whew...another dream...guh!"

As you may already know, Sonic was sleeping right next to Blaze. But due to the fact that they were technically sleeping together, and the fact that I'm funny, he had rolled over. In this new position, he had his legs wrapped around Blaze's waist. :)

Sonic: *Blushing* "Uhh, heh heh, uh, Blaze, are you awake?"

Blaze: *Blushing* "Oh, oh yes, yes, keep going Sonic, you're almost there. Here I come! Ahhhhhh!!"

Sonic: "o.0? What is she dreaming? No matter. I'm just going to go to the washroom for a minute." *gets up and leaves quickly to the washroom*

The cat laid there on her side, blushing, purring, and still talking in her sleep.

Blaze: "Oh, thank you, Sonic. I was trying to catch up to you but I tripped and fell. Thanks for helping me up."

A few minutes later, Sonic came back.

Sonic: "Anth, have you noticed that- WHAT THE HECK!?!?! Anth, why and how the heck are the Globetrotters here?"

Anth: "What do you mean?"

Bubblegum Tate: "It's my discard phase."

Sonic: "He, I mean you, I mean...nevermind. I'm not going to ask that question."

Curly Joe: "Hey baldy, you shave?"

Grounder: "No. I was built like this."

Curly Joe: "How about I make you hair later on?"

Grounder: "Really?"

Curly Joe: "Sure. If I knew how."

Grounder: *Disappointed groan*

Sonic: "Anyway, did you notice the stalls in there?"

Anth: "Yeah. All kicked in and drippy. Nothing I haven't seen before."

Receptionist: "Ok. You may see Master Niv-Mizzet now."

Bubblegum Tate: "That's our cue to boogie on outta here."

The Globetrotters left the building dribbling their basketballs all the way.

Anth: "Bring it on."

ELSEWHERE!!!!! (Rakdos Coliseum)

Round 1 of the Blood bath began. It was observed that Sharp-Tail would not fight until the third match. The Kitsune-Bito meditated in the dorm provided to him by the Cult. Each combatant would wait in these rooms until they were called out to fight. Visits were able, as well as the combatant was able to leave the room for the bathroom, chat, etc. But not this Kitsune-Bito. He was mentally prepared for anything.

Sharp-Tail: "......"

Someone came in. It was me. :)

Weresheep: "Are you sure you are prepared to do this?"

Sharp-Tail: "...Yes. Why should I hesitate? It is a noble intent, is it not?"

Weresheep: "You Kitsune-Bito....always speaking in riddles. I have a bad feeling about this....Dr. Eggman and his cadre have already made their move. I think they may target this place next."

Sharp-Tail: "That is not really a concern. Should they intervene in the tournament, they will be a target of Rakdos as well."

Weresheep: "I think you're right. However, we have reason to believe that one of the participants here might be one of Eggman's robots, or maybe even a member of the Eggman Empire. Knux and Storm fought a robot that resembled Sonic. They would have lost, but for some reason, the robot retreated. I think it may be here."

Sharp-Tail: "I will keep my wits about."

Weresheep: "This robot is strong. REALLY strong. It can crush steel. This factor could propel the robot towards the higher rounds easily."

Sharp-Tail: "Strength is but one aspect of power."

Weresheep: "Ooooookay...I get it. Anyways, you'll need this sword if you want to last."

Sharp-Tail: "What sword is it, Sheep?"

Weresheep: "It is a sword I made. It has my logo on it, as well as the Japanese kanji for 'banisher' right here." *indicates the middle part of the sword*

Sharp-Tail: "And this Japanese text here, on the blade. It reads, 'I am the Banisher; the blade that represents light shall cleave the darkness'. You came up with this?"

Weresheep: "Yep. :3"

Sharp-Tail: "Very well. I accept this." *takes sword*

Weresheep: "I must go. For reasons, I will take care of." *disappears in a poof of smoke*

Sharp-Tail: "Now you're speaking in riddles."

Then something else happened: a transparant blue hologram appeared in the same place I was at before I disappeared.

Princess Leia: "Help us, Obi-Wan Kenobi."

Sharp-Tail: "Sorry. This isn't Obi-Wan."

Princess Leia: "It's not?"

Sharp-Tail: "No. Try another one. You know what? Just try throwing away the message. You've already sent it to the right place a few years back anyway."

Princess Leia: "Ohh yeah...." *disappears*

Sharp-Tail: "Finally. Now I can continue meditation."

Then a hologram of George Lucas appeared.

Sharp-Tail: "Uh oh..."

ELSEWHERE!!! Uhhh.....AGAIN!!!! (Another part of the Rakdos Coliseum)

The "Arena Champion" was being kept away in a dungeon part of the coliseum, not unlike the one that Selena was in. A pair of shadows moved through the darkness. One shadow had a pair of red eyes, the other had eyes that didn't seem visible.

Shadow 1: "So this is the 'Champion'? He doesn't look too 'Champion' to me."

Indeed it didn't: mainly, it was just a frenzied zombie that was empowered by Rakdos to fight in his arenas across Ravnica.

Shadow 1: "And now to pull the old switcheroo..."

SWITCH!!!!!

Shadow 1: "When you go out there, I want you to CLOBBER that fox, you hear me?"

Shadow 2: "Mission objective confirmed: destroy Sharp-Tail of the Kitsune-Bito. Initiating stand-by mode."

So THIS is their plan, eh?......How original.

ELSEWHERE!!!! FOR THE LAST TIME!!! (In this episode) (Izzet League Tower: Niv-Mizzet's chamber)

Radio: "So it looks like the pilot was shot in the back."

Radio: "I guess his flight is delayed."

Niv-Mizzet: "Oh Lenny, your callous disregard for life makes me chuckle so."

Receptionist: "Sir, your guests are here to see you."

Niv-Mizzet: "Quiet, woman! Lenny Briscoe is talkin'!"

Anth: "He looks just like he does on the card."

Sonic & Blaze: *Anime sweat droplet thing*

Niv-Mizzet: "So..." *turns the radio off* "You needed to see me? Well? I have all day. What do you want?"

Anth: "Do you happen to have a small, jewel like object that fell from the sky recently?"

Niv-Mizzet: "Ahh yes, my new jewel. It's my favorite." *tail grabs the Ancient Stone* "Ever since it fell from the sky, every time I hold it, it's like I can see sparkling stars, like the ones that show up at night."

Sonic: "I'll get back to you in a minute."

Niv-Mizzet: "My lovely jewel...I can stare at your purple form forever...and I can see me in it."

Anth: "He does this a lot."

Sonic: *Pulls out the talkie* "Hey Sheep, what does this Ancient Stone do? He says that he can see stars while he holds it."

Weresheep: *Talkie* "Hmm...I think that may be the Gies Stone. It gives it's wielder ethereal powers, such as transparency and star-sight; I don't quite understand star-sight. Anyway, it also has cosmic properties. You know, the power to manipulate space and time?"

Sonic: "I got ya. Sonic out."

Blaze: "So what does it do?"

Sonic: "It has cosmic power. Don't really know what it does."

Niv-Mizzet: "So you want my precious jewel, do you? I want something in return."

Sonic: "What's up?"

Niv-Mizzet: "You are: UP MY GULLET! GROOOOOOOAAA!!!!"

Sonic: "Gulp! Crap! Not again!"

GULP!! He swallowed Sonic!!!

Blaze: "SONIC!!!"

END OF EPISODE 8 (MAHA!!! CLIFFHANGER!!!!!)


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment