Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The fourth match

BEHOLD! A brand new series! Takes place after "The Weresheep Anniversary Dance." Inside the strange ship "Dragoon", the Sonic Heroes, me, and a couple others set off to space. This is the Ravnica saga, taking place on the planet known as Ravnica. More rom

Chapter 9 - The fourth match

Chapter 9 - The fourth match
Last time on Weresheep X, Anth, Scratch, Grounder, and apparently the Harlem Globetrotters were playing Magic: The Gathering to pass the time while their appointment with Niv-Mizzet could take place. I gave Sharp-Tail a sword with a really cheezy line on the blade (I originally wanted to put "Badass mutha f***a" on it, but the guys down at the cencoring office told me I couldn't) that he could use in the tournament to win Selena. However, things are not well as we leave off where Niv-Mizzet ate Sonic! Oh, and he does have the Gies Stone I guess.

Blaze: "SONIC!!!"

Scratch & Grounder: " ACK!!"

Anth: "Mmmyeah, quarter past 12."

Niv-Mizzet: "Hm?"

Blaze & Scratch & Grounder: "Huh?"

The dragon kicked around, flailing his legs and tail around. Squirming was more like it.

Niv-Mizzet: "HUUUMMPPPHHHH BLLLLLLEEEECCHHHHHHHHH!!!!" *regurgitates Sonic*

Anth: "Gah! Ewww....no thanks, you can take him back."

Sonic: "Ohh.....g-god.....what.....the hell....is this?.....Ohhh God......it's in my ears......my shoes.....and many other places."

Niv-Mizzet: *Whimpers*

Anth: "Let me help ya there, blue blur."

From out of Grounder's obese belly, Anth pulled a firehose out of it and turned it on, sprying on Sonic and completely soaking him.

Anth: "All better."

Sonic: "Gah....thanks buddy...."

Blaze: *Kneeling next to the damp Sonic* "But...What happened?"

Anth: "Maybe it's because you're a hedgehog. You know, you have quills. Even a mighty dragon like Niv-Mizzet can't get past those quills."

Scratch: *Whispering* "Uh Anth, maybe we better get Blaze outta here. She's the only one he can actually eat."

Anth: "Good idea. Get the bag."

Blaze: "So now what was it you were- eek!"

Team Necro pulled a sack over her and she was safely spirited away. Team Necro came back shortly, without Grounder and Blaze.

Anth: "That's taken care of."

We're sorry, but our princess is in another castle. (Rakdos Coliseum)

Jet: "Man. This place is more packed then a showing of Sigfried and Roy's magic show."

Wave: "And not one drop of treasure. Is this just wasted effort."

Vector: "Hey! You two be quiet! We gotta keep our wits about us. Besides, none of you are as desperate as I am in the search for my welfare."

Jet: "Ok ok. Hey, Sharp-Tail or whatever is coming up."

Tikal: "I hope he'll be ok....."

In the prison chamber...the one with Selena in it...

Selena: "Is this the guy? The guy who's supposed to save me?"

Tails: "Yep. That's him. And there's something written on his sword..." [Banisher.....cleave the darkness...] "Man that line is so cheezy."

As they looked out the small window, Cosmo turned and walked to the center of the cell.

Cosmo: "Tails, I....I can't watch."

Selena: "But why don't you?"

Cosmo: "It's not that I'm too worried, it's just....I....I don't like fighting....it's....I just..."

Tails: *Place his hand on her shoulder* "It's ok. You don't have to watch. I'm not going to, either."

Selena: "Your still the softie that I remember, Miles."

Tails: "Yeah, I know. How can you watch this, Selena? I mean, you don't seem like you like violence, either."

Selena: "I don't. But when you spend years with that demonic oaf, going wherever he goes, always being with him, always watching the people he tortures to death, and not to mention other tournaments he's held like this one, you get used to it."

Tails: "But when this is over, you won't have to live through like this anymore. I promise."

Selena: "Hopefully...."

Outside the window, the third match began.

Rakdos: "RROOOOOOAAAARRRR!!!! Get on with it!"

William Shatner: "Here we, are again, ladies and gentlemen. I'm William Shatner, and, this is, Tommy Lee Jones."

Dramatic music played while a black car flew through a billboard and landed near the booth. A guy wearing a black suit got out and sat next to Shatner.

K (Tommy Lee Jones): "Right you are, Slick. Ready and waiting for commentary. What do we got here?"

William Shatner: "Well in, that part of the arena over there, is what appears to be, a lone man...fox thing, like the ones I encountered on Dragar 4. Nasty fellows those were."

K: "Oooookay."

William Shatner: "And over there is a, gruesome looking guy, the least to say. He, is Vlammer, a giant, man-eating ogre by the looks of it. Club against sword, not a good match."

K: "Right. What's that?" *points at Vlammer*

William Shatner: "That's, Vlammer."

K: "Oh yeah."

Rakdos: "Ready....."

The ogre stared at his opponent and laughed.

Rakdos: "Set....."

Sharp-Tail only put his hand on the hilt of his sword

Rakdos: "And...."

SLOW MOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just as Rakdos watched from above, and 1/7777777777777777777 of the match started when Sharp-Tail dashed in front of the ogre, slashed at it, and he appeared a few feet behind the ogre. He resheathed the sword. The ogre's throat was slashed open to the windpipe, killing him instantly and......what do you think came out? Pigeons? (Blood)

Selena: "Woooaaahhh..."

William Shatner: "Wow....would ya, look at that, K?"

K: "I have seen a lot of things, Kirk. But not this before."

Rakdos sat there, dumbfounded. He hit the back of his head, knocking his contacts out. After looking again, he crushed his contacts in his hand, but a jester came around and gave Rakdos a new pair of contacts and the demon put them on.

Rakdos: "Well....there you have it."

Vector: "No way! Did you guys see that!?"

Jet: "Holl-ly-ly-ly crap."

Wave: *Cracking open a fortune cookie* "'Learn to be the one you see in the mirror and you will be rewarded with what that person most deserves'? I don't get it."

Sharp-Tail: [Maybe this'll be too easy]

Selena: "How did he do that?"

Tails: "Do what?" *ran next to Selena* "What happened?"

Selena: "Sharp-whatever.....he just....beat that guy.....in less then a second."

Tails: "How could he have done that? Let me see."

Selena: "Oh no you don't, little cousin. You two aren't old enough to see that bloodied up ogre."

Tails: "'Bloodied up?' Uggghhh..." *clutches stomach* "I don't think I will look any more...."

The little fox walked away from the window and sat on his knees. Cosmo kneeled next to him.

Cosmo: "Tails, are you alright?"

Tails: "I...I'll be f-fine."

Selena: "Try not to think too much about it. It'll be in your nightmares."

In response to this, he looked around to keep his mind off of the dead Vlammer. Torch? No....gasoline and hay combustion was not something that ever concerned the fox. Cosmo? No....she was always on his mind. :). Then his eyes came upon Selena. What the hell was she wearing? It was DANGEROUSLY revealing.

Tails: "S-Selena?"

Selena: "Yes? What is it?"

Tails: "Why do you wear...that?"

Selena knew exactly what he was talking about.

Selena: "Oh, this? I've always worn something like this when in Rakdos' company. I'm a dancer, you know."

Cosmo: "A dancer?"

Selena: "Mainly, Rakdos kept me around and dance for his 'amusement'. For years."

Tails: "He must have a weird sense of amusement."

Selena: "You have no idea."

WRITER'S BLOCK!!!!!!! DAMN YOU, SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I think it's gone....yep. It's gone.

Back to the Izzet League Tower...

Niv-Mizzet: "So...you want my precious jewel? I want something more beautiful in return."

Anth: "Okie dokie."

Anth and Scratch took out their decks and began to shuffle through them. After a few moments, Anth came to their solution.

Anth: "Ok guys, this guy wants something just as glamorous, here it is. I've only got one, so you owe me, Sonic."

Sonic: "Sure. But, what is it exactly?"

Scratch: "But-but Anth, that's your only one!"

Anth: "We've got no other choice."

The zombie held up the card. It had a blue casing, as all his cards had (to keep it from denting, dirt, etc.). The dragon leaned his massive head down and peeked at the card.

Niv-Mizzet: "Ah ha! That's the most spectacular thing that I've seen!"

END OF EPISODE 9 (MAHA! ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment