Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - No name for this chapter

BEHOLD! A brand new series! Takes place after "The Weresheep Anniversary Dance." Inside the strange ship "Dragoon", the Sonic Heroes, me, and a couple others set off to space. This is the Ravnica saga, taking place on the planet known as Ravnica. More rom

Chapter 10 - No name for this chapter

Chapter 10 - No name for this chapter
Last time on Weresheep X, Niv-Mizzet had expelled Sonic from his stomach via vomiting, Sharp-Tail had cleared through his first match in the arena in less then the time it takes to tie your shoes, and somehow, Anth had found what to trade for the Gies Stone....which I used as a cliffhanger. :).

Niv-Mizzet: "It's so beautiful. Those scales...those eyes....that graceful, powerful skin....truly this is the most spectacular thing I have ever seen!"

Sonic: "What the heck is it, Anth?"

Niv-Mizzet: "How can it NOT be perfect?"

Anth: "It took me a long time to get it. Very rare and very well printed."

Scratch: "It's his only one, too! A lot of people are after this particular card."

Sonic: "What is it!?"

I'll leave them off at that. :). Back to the arena. The fourth match had started, and with a little inginuity, Tails blocked out the death throes with the stuff from the torches. So maybe he did have the torches on the brain.

Tails: "It's working. I can barely hear a thing."

Selena: "Speaking of hearing, how do YOU do that, anyway?"

Cosmo: "What do you mean?"

Selena: "Nevermind."

Tails: "Selena, how long will this tournament last?"

Selena: "Until the last fight is done, but as I see it, that won't be for a while."

Cosmo: "I'm sorry we have to make you wait for so long."

Selena: "It's ok. Really. I've waited years for my chance to find my family. I can wait a few more days."

Tails: "Gah!"

Cosmo: "What is it?"

Tails: "I just realized something: If we are waiting here--for days--how are we going to eat!?"

Selena: "Someone would usually....bring...them in...crap. I hear someone coming!"

Cosmo: "Hurry Tails! Get on!"

Tails: "I got it. Just hang on. Ugg." *gets on Cosmo's shoulders and puts the armor on* "S-sorry!"

Cosmo: "It's ok."

The door opened and in strolled in a strange zombie-like creature. It had the form of a woman, most likely some sort of witch. Here hair was hung up in multiple buns. She put down the trays (two in each hand) and the cups (amazing, I know. My own cousin can hold cups AND trays--and the cups aren't even on the trays, too) down on the small desk that was in the corner of the room. Without a word, moan, or any sort of sound or suspicion, the strange servant left.

Selena: "Uh, heh heh heh. I forgot to tell you something. The ragamuffyns usually bring in the food."

Tails: "Are they....zombies?"

Selena: "Yes. They are just lowly servant types for Rakdos. They are especially mindless. If we knew it was a ragamuffyn, then I don't think you had to put on your disguise. But keep it on anyway. They are usually tended by someone."

And the zombie was under control by someone: Grag.

Grag: "Hey you! You forgot to give buddy his OTHER tray and cup! He needs to eat a lot, he does. And he don't take too kindly on an empty stomach."

Tails: "It looks like we can all eat, Cosmo."

Selena: "That's convenient. I've only seen the man you're disguised as a few times, in my time on this planet. Only grunts and groans EVER came from his mouth."

Grag came in, the extra tray and cup he balanced on his hands.

Grag: "I tell ya, buddy, those ragamuffyns are getting stupider I swear."

Tails: *In his fake voice* "Huurrmph."

Grag: "Heh heh ha! You think so? I think we needs ta get some killin' done when this is over. Say, did ya catch that Kitsune-Bito? Freakin' sweet. He killed that guy in only a split second. I've been wantin' that ogre outta here since he got here. Always makin' fun of us. Well, he got what was comin' to him."

Tails: *Positive grunt*

Grag: "See ya later." *leaves*

Tails: "Whew. Hang on, I'm coming down. Umph."

Cosmo: "He doesn't seem too bad."

Selena: "Never think that. Not for a moment. In Rakdos' cult, everyone is, at heart, a bloodlusting killer."

Tails: "Then we'd better be careful then."

Right then. At the Dragoon...

Weresheep: "Just what the f*** happened to you two?"

Knux: "Huff...huff...Sonic, huff, robot."

Storm: "STRONG Sonic robot....he almost beat us. Well, mostly him."

Knux: "Hey!"

Weresheep: "Both of you shut up. We have a bigger situation on our hands. The tournament, remember?"

Knux & Storm: "Yeah?"

Spock: "We have reason to believe that Eggman has something planned that involves the tournament, and..."

Uhura: "Sir Weresheep, we have located the target area."

Weresheep: "Silence, Uhura! Spock was talking!"

Uhura: "Sorry sir."

Weresheep: "As we were just informed, a 'target area' that we found is likely to be where Eggman will strike next."

Spock: "This area is heavy in resources that Eggman and his gang can use to build more robots with. If he gets the resources there, it could prove hazardous."

Weresheep: "It appears to be an Orzhov installation; more specifically, a fortress, filled with money, metals, fortifications, and stuff like that. Now, I...HEY!!!"

The echidna and his albatross friend had left for the Orzhov fortress.

Weresheep: "Oohh God....when will they EVER stick around for the details?"

Spock: "I suggest additional support sir."

Weresheep: "Make it happen."

Von Dyke: "I believe that I'll follow those young chaps. Might make me feel a little younger myself."

The Bothan strapped on a jetpack, grabbed his cane, and flew off.

Weresheep: "He's gonna miss Star Trek."

Spock: "That's logical, sir."

Back to the Izzet League Tower...

Sonic: "For the last time, WHAT IS THAT CARD!?!?!"

Niv-Mizzet: "Why you insolent- It's me!"

Sonic: "Uhhh...ok. I don't follow."

Anth: *Whispering to Sonic* "Sonic, you remember that these guys are in the cards, right?"

Sonic: "Riiiiiight."

Anth: "There's a Niv-Mizzet card as well. Very rare. I give it to him, and he gives us the stone and..."

Several boring minutes later...Everyone was walking out of the tower. Anth had the Gies Stone in his hand and he juggled it with one hand.

Blaze: "Sonic, are you sure you're going to be ok after...that?"

Sonic: "I'll be ok. Anth washed me off better then you think."

Anth: "All we have to do now is-"

BLAST!!! KABOOM!!! Rockets from out of nowhere came down on the ground right before them. Anth's head popped off and did a flip in the air before it came down on his neck.

Anth: "What the Hell?!"

???: "So Blaze, we meet again."

Blaze: "Wait, no...you couldn't be...."

???: "Ohhh yes. And this time, I have a little surprise for you."

Sonic: "Eggman! No wait, you're..."

Anth: o.0? "Someone you know?

Sonic: "Ohh yeah."

A pod that resembled the Egg mobile floated downwards in front of them.

Blaze & Sonic: "EGGMAN NEGA!!!"

Eggman Nega: "Heh heh heh. Surprised?"

Blaze: "How did you survive? The rocks and crashing waves at the bottom of that cliff should've killed you!"

Eggman Nega: "Ohh, they did alright. However, thanks to the Egg Stone, I'm back and I'm going to pay you back in full, little kitty."

Sonic: "Not while we're around, pal."

Eggman Nega: "Oh ho! If it isn't the blue pest from before! I haven't forgotten about our little battle a while back."

Anth: "'Eggman Nega'? Ohhhh, the evil twin thing." *sarcastic* "How original."

Eggman Nega: "Eh? Who are you?"

Anth: "I'm Anth and that's all you'll need to know."

Scratch: "Scratch..."

Grounder: "Grounder..."

Anth: "And we are...."

Team Necro: "TEAM NECRO!!!!" *heroic pose*

Sonic & Blaze: *Anime sweat droplet*

Eggman Nega: "You're nothing but a bunch of goof balls. My only real concerns are you two. I've got a little present for you."

Sonic: "Bring it on, Nega Egg."

Eggman Nega: "Oh ho! Still the zealous one, aren't we? Well in that case..."

A large platoon of Egg pawns appeared from orbs of light around the area.

Eggman Nega: "Go, Robot Hurricane. Stomp these fools into the ground."

Anth: "Let's kick some robot @$$."

Scratch & Grounder: "Right."

Eggman Nega: "I'll get you this time!"

Nega's Egg mobile flew up in the air, then came down in what appeared to be the "negative" version of the Egg Breaker, which was a giant Egg Pawn that had a face that more resembled Eggman Nega's, except that the spiked ball was on the left hand, and the paint job was red rather then blue. Eggman Nega sat at the cockpit of the robot, located at the tip of the head.

Eggman Nega: "Get them!"

Sonic: "Come and get some, Egg head."

Blaze: "I don't know how you came back, but I'll fight you just like before, Eggman Nega."

Anth: "I still can't believe it's not butter!"

END OF EPISODE 10

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment