Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The craziest things ever!

BEHOLD! A brand new series! Takes place after "The Weresheep Anniversary Dance." Inside the strange ship "Dragoon", the Sonic Heroes, me, and a couple others set off to space. This is the Ravnica saga, taking place on the planet known as Ravnica. More rom

Chapter 11 - The craziest things ever!

Chapter 11 - The craziest things ever!
Last time on Weresheep X, Anth had finally gotten the Gies Ancient Stone from Niv-Mizzet. Eggman has begun a new plan, but no one knows what it is yet. Knux, Storm, and Von Dyke went to the Orzhov fortress to prevent Eggman's troops from gaining a foothold on Ravnica, and although their Ancient Stone problems are gone, Sonic, Blaze and Team Necro came face to face with Eggman Nega and a large force full of Egg Pawns. Now this is where things get tense. (Oh, and just for the record, Anth is indeed a zombie, but that DOESN'T MEAN that his skin is green, grey, etc. It is a normal apricotish color like a normal person. Except that he falls apart every so often)

Eggman Nega: "Get them!"

Sonic: "Anth, you got our backs this time?"

Anth: "Ready and wilco, Sonic." *neck breaks off, held only by a thread* "Oops." *reattaches* "Ok, here we go. Now we're ready."

Lazers flew through the air, fireballs as well, and many, many robot parts as well. Before you knew it, the whole thing was over, with Eggman Nega's mech standing there in the middle of a heap of robot parts.

Eggman Nega: "You aren't real...."

Somewhere else, Knux and his group were (for some reason) casually walking to the designated fortress.

Storm: "Of all the people I could've been with, how did I end up with you!?"

Knux: "Hey! You're the one who decided that we should bunk together!"

Storm: "It wasn't me! YOU said that it would be a good idea."

Knux: "I guess I must've messed up, bird brain!"

Storm: "Red head!"

They bashed their heads together and glared at one another.

Von Dyke: "Now now boys, don't argue about it. We have more pressing business to attend to."

Knux & Storm: "HMPH!!!"

Von Dyke: [Oh dear. This could be troublesome.]

Storm: "Huh? Hey! Look at that!"

Knux: "Look at what?"

Storm: "That thing, Knucklehead!"

Von Dyke: "I do believe he is referring to the fortress, Master Knuckles. It is distant, but it is there."

Knux: "I don't see any of Eggman's robots around here."

Von Dyke: "Then either we're early, or Sigma's mechaniloids might be there. Those things can be quite bothersome."

Knux: "Or maybe something else..."

Storm: "Huh? Like what?"

Knux: "I hear something..."

Von Dyke: "Ohh dear....I think I hear it, too."

Crunch, crunch, crunch.....

Von Dyke: "I do remember one of Master Anth's cards being a viashino, a dinosaur-like human....."

Crunch, crunch, crunch!.....

Von Dyke: "And that they are violent creatures that seek thrills in killing....."

Crunch, crunch, crunch!!.....

Von Dyke: "And that some even attack people who are taking a risk in the alleyways...."

Crunch, crunch, crunch!!!.....

Von Dyke: "Like the one we're in now!"

They turned to where the crunching footsteps were coming from, to notice a Viashino Slasher with a very powerful knife in it's hand.

Slasher: "Yaaaaa!!!"

It tried to slash at Von Dyke, but he amazingly blocked the knife with his cane.

Von Dyke: "Gah! I got you there, barbarian."

Knux: "Woah!"

Storm: "How'd he do that?"

The Bothan's cane was interlocked with the knife. Von Dyke managed to knock the knife out of the Viashino's hand. He then kicked the lizard in the gut, bending it over, and then knocked the fool on the head with the opposite side of the cane (he was holding the tip of the cane).

Von Dyke: "So uncivilized."

Knux: "Woah woah woah! Professor, how did you do that?"

Von Dyke: "Come now boys, no time for questions. We must proceed as planned."

Storm and Knux were dumbstruck, but they followed him anyway.

Knux: "I'm a little suspicious about this guy."

Storm: "I think I like this guy. But yeah, how did he do it? He's an old doggy thing!"

Von Dyke (who heard every word they said): "'OLD AM I!?!?!"

Storm & Knux: "Uh oh!"

Von Dyke: "I do say! How awfully conceded you two must be to insult me like that!"

He started to whack Storm and Knux this way and that with the cane, yelling at them about manners, behavour and such.

And yes, Professor Arthur Von Dyke was mad. Really mad.

Von Dyke: "I may be quite a few centuries old, but you're not to go spurting out such rude things like that!? Honestly! You two should be ashamed of yourselves!" *continues to pound on them with his cane*

Knux: "Ow! Ow! Let's get out of here!"

Storm: "Good idea! Hey! Ouch!"

Meanwhile, in the Coliseum, a couple more matches passed....

Tails: "Ow. My ears are starting to get sore from this hay."

Selena: "I can imagine. Why are you here instead of, say, the guy from that thing you have there?"

Tails: "Because I wanted to see you, Selena. I wanted to see if you were ok myself. I was worried."

Cosmo: "Don't you feel the same way about him?"

Selena: "Yes, but,...I've been here for so long. I've just...lost some hope since then."

Tails: "It's ok now. I'm right here, and- ow! I can't feel my ears anymore."

Selena: "Here. Let me help you with that."

Tails: "Uh, Selena? What are you-"

Selena: "I'm messaging your ears, silly. Our ears are more sensitive then everyone else's. There. Doesn't that feel better?"

Tails: "Uh, yeah! Actually, it kinda does. Thank you."

Selena: "When you were little, barely two as I remember it, you used to ask me all the time. 'C'mon Selie! Please?' you'd say."

Tails: "Did I really?"

Selena: "Well, yeah. A lot of the time. But," *sigh* "now you're grown up...somewhat." *gets up off her knees* "now all we have to do is wait until this whole thing blows over. So Miles..."

Tails: "Yes?"

Selena: "What have you been doing since we were seperated? I mean, how exactly did you get here, anyway?"

Tails: "Uh, heh, yeah...about that...."

He started to tell her about the adventures he had with Sonic. All of them. How they met and stuff like that. Cosmo listened intently as well, as he never told her as well. But that's not important right now. This is.....inside the Dragoon.

Weresheep: *Snoozing on my chair in the main bridge*

Spock: "Sir!"

Weresheep: "ACK! Spock! Whew! What is it?"

Spock: "Sir, we've got terrible news."

Weresheep: "Well don't just stand there. Let me have it."

Spock: "If you insist, sir. Uhura, if you will."

Uhura: "Putting it up on the monitor."

Spock: "As you can see sir, that meteor that struck the ship not too long ago was not coincidence."

Weresheep: "You mean to tell me someone sent that meteor to destroy us or something?"

Spock: "Not just us, sir. We have reason to believe that more are on the way....and are going to impact Ravnica."

Weresheep: "W-w-what!?!?"

Spock: "This can't be the work of Dr. Eggman, sir. It would take the heart of one who is so cold, he would feel as much pain as if he just killed a fly."

Weresheep: "I want more intel on this, Mr. Spock! On the double! The future of this planet depends on it!"

Spock: "Yes sir. Go back to sleep or something. It's 2:00 a.m."

Weresheep: "Right then!" *falls asleep*

In the dream....prepare to laugh.

There was nothing....well, save for the fact that there was a desert canyon there. I stared down the massive cliff, wondering, "WTF!?"

Weresheep: "I haven't had a dream like this in a while."

???: "Weresheep...."

Weresheep: "Huh?"

??? (a different voice): "Weresheep...."

Weresheep: *Trying to see past the desert clouds opposite the cliff* "Where are you?"

??? (a rather gruff voice): "Weresheep, you son of a dog!"

The three came into view. I walked to the first one.

Weresheep: "Morgan Freeman?"

Freeman: "It's me, Weresheep. We came to aid you in this dire time."

Weresheep: *Moving to the next guy* "And you...Orlando Bloom!"

Orlando: "Yes. And I have dressed like Legolas just for this occation."

Weresheep: "That's great, but, why is he here?" *points to the third guy*

Freeman: "We found him in a drunken stupor in the back of Orlando's Mumak. Seems he had a reason to come, but forgot to tell us about it."

The third guy stood there. The biggest fear we could ever come across in the universe, was right there.

Morgan: "Freddy, quite sharpening your knife gauntlet thingy and tell him AND us why you're here."

Yeah, I know; Freddy Krueger.

Freddy: "Oh, yeah." *still in quite a drunken slur*

Weresheep: "This doesn't add up. Freddy, I'm not a kid anymore, nor am I a teen either for that matter."

Freddy: "Not why I'm here."

Weresheep: "Then why?"

The killer pulled a TV screen from out of nowhere and made me watch about 10 min. of how he killed kids/teens in their nightmares. It ended.

Weresheep: "I still don't get it."

Orlando: "Let me go first, so that when we're done, he may be a little less smashed. Anyway, we know who the evil guy is!"

Freeman: "The same evil villain who's sending a huge fleet of meteors towards Ravnica!"

Weresheep: "You do? Sweet! Can you tell me?"

Freeeman: "Nope."

Weresheep: "Well why the bloody hell not!?"

Orlando: "However, we will tell you where you can find out."

Weresheep: "Well, ok, lay it on me."

Freddy: "This, fat boy!"

Weresheep: "Look, you may be drunk, but I'm not Bignut! Ahhhhhhh!"

I got sucked into the TV.

Weresheep: "NOOOOO!! I promised that my TV sitcoms were OVER!!!"

A puppet came down, obviously puppeteered by Freddy.

Mickey MousePuppet (voiced by Freddy; a poor one, mind you): "Ho ho, try checking your databanks on Macro Land, ho ho!"

Elrond Puppet (voiced by Orlando): "You must find the one that caused the great wars on Warsworld, Mr. Anderso- I mean, Weresheep."

Mace Windu (voiced by Freeman): "Waste fossile fuels, burn down the rain forests, BUY MERCEDES BENZES!!!! Like the rest of us humans, mutha f***a. Ahem! This wack dawg be all about the bling-bling o destructtiioonn!"

Weresheep: "Ooookay...the most I got out of that was check the databanks about the evil behind the Macro Land war. Ok, sure. Thanks."

Orlando: "Send him back to the pits that spawned him!"

Freeman: "Take care, sheep guy."

Weresheep: "Ok. Oh, and uh, Freddy, just so you need work, I've got a list of 18-21 teens here." *gives the puppet a list* "I need these guys whacked in the next couple of days."

Freddy: "Sweet. There's more then 10 people on this list. Consider them f***ed. Oh, and one more thing."

Weresheep: "Ok. Shoot."

He stabbed me in the stomach with his knife gauntlet thingy.

Weresheep: "Ow. Hey! Oh, wait, that's how I usually-"

WAKES UP!!!

Weresheep: "Ack! Whew. That's how every single dream ends. Some guy comes up to me and impales me with something."

Spock: "A dream including Freddy Krueger, Morgan Freeman, and Orlando Bloom, sir?"

Weresheep: "Yep. Vulcan telepathy?"

Spock: "Yep."

END OF EPISODE 11

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment