Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Laughs and Sadness

BEHOLD! A brand new series! Takes place after "The Weresheep Anniversary Dance." Inside the strange ship "Dragoon", the Sonic Heroes, me, and a couple others set off to space. This is the Ravnica saga, taking place on the planet known as Ravnica. More rom

Chapter 12 - Laughs and Sadness

Chapter 12 - Laughs and Sadness
Last time on Weresheep X, Storm, Knux and Von Dyke were on their way to the Orzhov fortress when they were attacked by a Viashino Slasher. Surprisingly, the Slasher was easily dispatched by Von Dyke, which puzzled Storm and Knux. Sonic's group, upon leaving the Izzet League Tower, were ambushed by Eggman Nega's platoon of Egg Pawns, but the pawns were defeated, leaving only Eggman Nega and his Nega Egg Breaker. Also, I had a dream with Morgan Freeman in it. What are the chances of Morgan Freeman appearing in a dream? I guess in a situation involving massive meteors en-route to destroy Ravnica.

Now, all that remained was Eggman Nega, facing off to Sonic, Blaze, and Team Necro.

Sonic: "You guys go back to the Dragoon and give Were-thing (I will be mighty pissed when I figure out that he got my name wrong :() the Gies Stone. Me and Blaze can handle this clown."

Anth: "No problemo. Just give him one for me, 'k? Come on, guys." *runs off*

Scratch & Grounder: "Wait up!" *both run after Anth*

Eggman Nega: "Ahem. So Blaze, if you are here, then who pretell are guarding the Sol Emeralds?"

Blaze: "......."

Sonic: [That raises a good question myself....After that little party Sheep threw, she went to her world with the transporter-thingy. When she came back out, she had tears in her eyes, though she didn't really break down. She walked out, not even so much as a look at me or anything. She was better a day later, as she often would be after when her emotions got the better of her.] "We can talk about that later, Nega egg-belly. But right now, we need to settle things."

Eggman Nega: "Well, if you're not going to tell me, I think I'll torture you for a while."

The Nega Egg Breaker fired it's mace at Sonic, but to no avail. Sonic only stepped to the side and avoided it. He then stepped on the chain that connected the mace to the arm, causing a, ahem....

I learned in one of my science classes several years back regarding this situation. No, not the situation regarding the fight between a negative obese figure in a burly robot and a blue mammel of the hedgehog species (that was in History class :)). I mean the stepping on the chain. In a force of push/pull in which I have long forgotten the name of, caused the Nega Egg Breaker to lurch forward enough to make it fall down. Nega was careless, as he didn't take this force into account.

Eggman Nega: "Help! I've fallen and can't get up!"

Sonic: *Bursts into hystarics*

Blaze: *Only manages a half-amused "teh"*

Eggman Nega: "I'll make you pay for this!" *escapes in a pod*

Sonic: "Come back here, Eggman Nega!" (you might remember this line from Sonic Rush)

Blaze: "Grrrrr..."

Sonic: "Gah...he got away."

Blaze: "....Eggman Nega...."

Sonic: *Hand on her shoulder* "Don't worry about it. We'll get Eggman and the rest of them soon. Now let's go back to the Dragoon. I have this feeling inside me that something big's about to happen, and no one knows more about the word then Sheep."

Blaze: *Nods*

They dashed off. 'Nuff said. A little later, Knux and his group (Storm and Von Dyke) got to the Orzhov fortress.

Von Dyke: "Here we are, boys. An Orzhov Basilica, as Master Anth would interpret."

Knux: "This place doesn't look like it's under Eggman's influence."

Storm: "There might be something inside. Let's check it out or something. Like maybe zombies?"

Von Dyke: "Righto. I'll check that window over there. I'll be back in a jiffy."

Von Dyke used his jetpack to fly up to the window and began to take a look. Storm got a little bored of waiting (already) and looked to the side for any amusement. Then he heard a sound.....distant at first, then grew to a low clicking noise. Something was there, but it wasn't visible. He craned his head a little at the sight. Then he actually made something out of it.

Storm: *Stares*

???: "Cliiiiiiiiiiiccccccckkkk......" *quiet exhale* "Cllllliiiiiiiiiiccccccccckkkkkk....." *quiet exhale*

Storm: *Half closes his eye*

???: "Clllliiiiiiiiccccckkkkkk......" *quiet exhale* "Cllllliiiiiiiiiccccccckkkkkk....." *quiet exhale*

The being phazed into view for a second. Oh, and yeah; it's a Predator :). Storm nudged Knux.

Storm: "Hey, hey red guy."

Knux: "It's 'Knuckles". And what?"

Storm walked up next to the Predator and pointed at it with his thumb.

Storm: "I think this guy's trying to steal that statue's head."

Knux: "Who cares? He got what he came for."

Von Dyke: *Now flying back down to them* "I spotted a ventilation shaft that we can get through. Quietly follow me, chaps."

Knux: "Ok. Lead the way."

Predator: ".....Meow. (VICTORY!)"

A few minutes later.....

BANG!

Knux: "Ow. My head."

Bump!

Storm: "Yeow! My foot!"

Von Dyke: "Chin up, fellows. We're almost there."

BANG, BANG!

Storm & Knux: "Ow! My chin!"

Predator: "Cllliiiiiiickkkkkkk...."

Knux: "Why is he following us?"

Von Dyke: "Here's the end, boys! Oooooo!!!" *falls out*

Von Dyke landed in a pile of boxes. What a bunch of stuck-up Orzhov bastards would keep boxes in a locked up room is beyond me.

Knux: "Professor, are you alright?"

Von Dyke: "I'm quite fine. These obscure boxes have broken my fall. It's ok to come down QUIETLY boys."

THUD! THUD!

Knux: "Uughhhhh....owwww..."

Von Dyke: "I do believe I said, 'quiet'."

Predator: "Clllliiiickkkk..."

Von Dyke: "This Predator seems to be the only one here who's listening."

Storm: "Why the heck is he here, anyway?"

The Predator handed Von Dyke a piece of paper.

Von Dyke: "It seems.....that Master Sir Weresheep hired him to follow us."

Knux: "What could Sheep POSSIBLY have for this guy that he wants so badly?"

In my personal quarters in the Dragoon....

Weresheep: "She wore an itsy, bitsy, teeny, weenie, yellow, polka-dot bikini, for the first time today!" *starts to mascarade around with a yellow, small, polka dotted bra*

Back to them.....

Storm: "I have no idea."

Von Dyke: "Master Storm, would you mind boosting me up there so I can see what's beyond this door?"

Storm: "No problem." *lifts up with one arm*

A few moments later.....

Storm: *Puts Von Dyke down* "So, is it clear?"

Von Dyke: "No."

Knux: "Any zombies?"

Von Dyke: "Yes."

Knux: "How many?"

Von Dyke: "Lots."

The Predator used the thermal function of his mask to detect heat beyond the door. Yep.....there were LOTS of zombies.

Zombies: "uuuuuuuuhghhhhgnmnnnnn.....uuuughhguhuhhgjnnnmmm....."

More zombies: "UUhhhhhghhhhgnnn....."

Guess who?: "Uhhhhghghghgmmmmmnnnn....." (oh, and you're wrong: it's the gurgly, bloody death of Linsey Lohan. BOOYA!!!)

Von Dyke: "Right then, fellows. Grab something. The only way out there is through that door."

Storm: "What about the vent?"

Then they all heard a drilling noise: the vent was sealed from the other side.

Sigma: "Heh heh heh....Eggman Nega was right. They fell for it!"

Sentinal: "I calculate that they have a 99.9999999% of being screwed."

Sigma: "Yeah. But it's only going to take about an hour for them to realize it."

Back in the room Knux and the team were in...

Storm: "We're screwed."

Von Dyke: "Oh come now. We can get through this. Those zombies are no match for the power of cooperation!"

Predator: "Raaaarrrrhh!" *raises spear-thingie in valor*

Knux: "That's like your version of what Sonic would say."

Von Dyke: "One.....Two......"

Storm: "Wait, on three, or three and then go, Boss?"

Von Dyke: "On three. It's always faster to go on three. One....two...." *deep inhale*

One full fifteen minutes of zombie-brain smasing later.....

Von Dyke: "We made it!"

Knux: "That was a lot easier then I thought. They just stood there."

Predator: "Raaaarhhh!"

Storm: "Boss, he scares me. Every time he killed one, he ripped their skin off and hung 'em like cattle."

Von Dyke: "If my study of the Predator sub-species is correct, he is taunting the Orzhov Syndicate by insultingly hanging their underlings after flaying them. Ohhh, the Orzhov will be most steemed to find their guards massacred, and themselves disgraced."

Knux: "I don't even think they know what the 'humiliating hanging of the flayed servants' will even mean."

Von Dyke: "That is a good point, Master Knuckles....."

Storm: "Eggman isn't here. Can we go back? I'm getting hungry...."

Knux: "Me too."

Von Dyke: "That would be wise....my intuition tells me this was just another dumb trap, meant for us all to be eaten by a horde of zombies."

Predator: "Raaaarhh!"

The Predator picked them all up on his shoulders and started to run them back to the Dragoon. They haven't made it yet, but that's going pretty fast for a guy with three other guys on his back!

Back at the Dragoon.....ok, if you guys don't like emotional scenes that involve the comforting of one person by another, then get the hell out of here. I'm not too particular about them either, (as a matter of fact, that's why I did this scene LAST) but I am ok with it when it doesn't involve someone's death. Which is good.

Blaze was walking down the hallway towards the room she and Sonic shared (kinda makes you think some things, eh?). An unusual expression was on her face, not the usual one (which was nearly emotionless). This one.....looked more like she was harboring something. She passed Charmy in the hallway. The annoying bee was flying in the opposite direction.

Charmy: "Hey Blaze! Wanna hear a funny joke Vector told me? He asked me if I could buzz off for a while, and guess what?"

Blaze: *No reply*

Charmy: "I'm already buzzing! Ha ha ha ha ha! Heh heh.....heh." *Blaze passes by*

He resumed buzzing the opposite direction Blaze and muttered "Girls....."

Next, she passed by Anth.

Anth: "Oh, heya Blaze, did you kick Eggman Nega's @$$ or what?"

Blaze: *No reply*

Anth: "Ya know, I heard--from a certain guy (he's most likely referring to me)-- that you know Eggman Nega more then anyone else here. So I got to thinking, 'what happened between you two'? Honestly." *starts to walk alongside Blaze* "Why is he so evil? Why do you show moral disdain to him? You hate him more so then any kind of hate I've seen so far for a guy whose body is the shape of an egg."

Blaze: "I'm not in the mood."

Anth: "Ok. I'll stay out of this one." *stops* [But I'll find out. I always do.]

She finally made it to the room that she shared with Sonic. Blaze entered. Sonic wasn't in the room yet. The cat slumped onto her bed and tried her best to fall asleep, but to no avail. A tear was visible in her eye. But still, she did not break down. Blaze heard the door slid open and someone walked in. (Yeah, I know. The futuristic doors like in Star Trek) Blaze sat up and looked at who came in (as if she didn't already know).

Blaze: "Sonic...."

Sonic: "Blaze, what's going on? Why the long face?"

Blaze: "I want to tell you so much what happened....about what happened the other day."

Sonic: "Listen, you don't have to-"

Blaze put her finger on his lips to hush Sonic up.

Blaze: "I know. I will, though. It's just...."

Sonic: "No. It's alright. I can wait until the next chapter."

Blaze: "Sonic, I was just with him. He said he'll make this chapter long, so that I can explain everything to you."

Sonic: "Well, I'm not usually comfy with long chapters, but....this time, I'm more then willing to make an exception." *sits down next to Blaze and holds her hand*

Blaze: "Well, sniff, it all started out like this...."

Oh....yeah....she actually did come to me about making this chapter longer then most. Anyways....

Blaze: "You remember a week ago, when I went into Tails' machine to go to my world and see my parents?"

Sonic: "Yeah. What happened?"

Blaze: "When I got home, I talked to Mother about it.....heh, Father was usually busy. Anyway, when I finally got to speak to her, I got what I expected: anger from her."

Sonic: "What!?"

Blaze: "You remember, Sonic? How I'm not supposed to trust anyone about the Sol emeralds? She went on, telling me about how worried she was, only to find out about your world and about you and how you helped me get the Sol emeralds back. 'Your a disappointment to your lineage!' She said. I let my emotions get the better of me. And....sniff...."

Sonic: *Sad expression* "And?..."

He put his hands on Blaze's shoulders.

Blaze: "She...sniff...she...." *puts her hand on her face* "I'm sorry...."

Sonic: "I think I already know what happened....did your mother....disown you?"

Blaze: "Worse....Sonic, my mother is not exactly what you might call a 'good' person anymore. She imprisoned my Father, because he was sympathetic and didn't care about the rules about the Sol Emeralds' guardian, and tried to....get rid of me."

Sonic: "You've got to be kidding me!"

Blaze: "Mother used to be good...I don't know what happened. Father....he was always so nice, never caring about 'duty', or 'untrust'. He was most like you. Right down to your eyes, Sonic."

Sonic: "Uh, heh heh, yeah....but, a lot of people have my eyes, you know. Right?" *obviously blushing*

Blaze: "I'm serious! He even had a sense of humor like that of some comparison to Anth! My father, the king.....yet so childish. Mother was like....well, whatever mother doesn't care for her little girl. She was nice, too. Much like me, to....heh, you."

Sonic: "Uh, heh heh, am I really that much of a child?"

Blaze: *Sad face again* "What happened? I don't know. Anyway, I don't know what has become of my Father. Now Mother rules alone, saying she only used me to guard the emeralds because she was sick of it. Then she took the Sol Emeralds, saying she'll just keep them until she found someone else to guard them for her." *feels her cheek and tears a little* "I can still feel it, yet I can't believe it; she slapped me. Just for one mistake about trusting you, Sonic, and everything came apart."

Sonic: "Blaze, you know I'd never want anything like that to happen to you, or anyone for that matter."

Blaze: "I know you wouldn't, Sonic, it's not your fault. Oh Sonic, I-I hope Father is ok. I...I can never go back home. You and Cream.....are the only ones I have left."

Still, she did not break down. However, sadness is a feeling that even a guy like me can't entirely suppress (I.E., Uncle Richard's death). Blaze silently wept next to Sonic. He put his arms around her and hugged her, trying to comfort her.

Sonic: "It's alright. Don't worry. We'll find your father, and put a stop to whatever your mother has in mind."

END OF EPISODE 12

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment