Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Just before the final match...

BEHOLD! A brand new series! Takes place after "The Weresheep Anniversary Dance." Inside the strange ship "Dragoon", the Sonic Heroes, me, and a couple others set off to space. This is the Ravnica saga, taking place on the planet known as Ravnica. More rom

Chapter 13 - Just before the final match...

Chapter 13 - Just before the final match...
Last time on Weresheep X, Knux and his team found out that the occupation of the Orzhov Bailica was only a trap set by Eggman Nega. They escaped (quite easily actually) with their lives. For some reason, I hired a Predator that accompanied them on this mission. Also, Sonic and Blaze had beaten Eggman Nega and his Nega Egg Breaker (singlehandedly would be an understatement), but Eggman Nega still managed to escape. Later that day, Blaze (secretly) revealed to Sonic what exactly happened to her and her family a week before, and why she was so sad about it.

Days passed....

Sharp-Tail sliced another evil opponent with the sword I made him.

Rakdos clapped softly.

Another match w/ Sharp-Tail, he stepped to the side and eviscerated that opponent.

Rakdos laughed in amusement and clapped so loud, embers were sent everywhere. It was like thunder.

In another match, Sharp-Tail won in the special "3 vs. 1" face-off.

Rakdos: "Ha ha! I love this game!!"

Now it was only about some minutes away from the final match, Sharp-Tail versus the mysterious "Arena Champion".

William Shatner: "It, all comes down to this, folks."

K: "Right you are, Slick."

William Shatner: "I have, never seen anyone quite like, Sharp-Tail, except for, those fox things that I was, talking about the, other day."

K: "You told us alright. Matter of fact, I've come across some similar beings in my day as well."

In the Dragoon...

Anth: "You guys, the last round is starting."

Scratch & Grounder: "It is?"

Anth: "Yeah. Just this one last round, and we can leave this planet."

Grounder: "Horay! I'm getting sick of this place. Everything's so crowded."

Anth: "Tell me about it. It took me two days to find my hand after I lost it."

Shadow: "Anth, tell me; this guy has been taking notes on us all since he got here. Is he writing a frickin' book or something?"

Anth: "That may well be a possibility."

Vig: *Talking to himself* "Almost...done with page 394...."

Rouge: "Is he writing about me this time?"

Spock: "That's logical."

Shadow: "Will you shut up about that?"

Spock: "That's illogical."

Shadow: "Nevermind. Whatever."

Chuck Norris: "My Chuck-senses are tingling."

Shadow: "The last match must be starting!"

Storm: "Let's go to the TV room and watch it!"

Shadow: "This time, Anth..." *grabs him* "...I'm getting there first!"

He took Anth and threw him out of the window.

Anth: "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

Shadow: "Let's go!"

In the TV room....

Shadow: "Ughhh...Figures..."

Anth: "What took ya?"

Shadow: "Dammit Anth! How the heck do you do it?"

Anth: "Ancient Zombie Secret."

Shadow: "My @$$. Scoot over."

Anth: "There's more then one couch you know."

Shadow: "Shut up."

Everyone else except Vig came into the room with a big, plasma screen that's on the wall.

Weresheep: "I have a bad feeling about this....I'm going to the coliseum personally." *leaves*

Spock: "Wait for me, sir. Data, come on."

Data: "Aye, sir." *leaves with Spock and I*

Carl: "I got the popcorn!"

Lando: "I got the butter!"

Chuck Norris: "I brought the Chuck. Come on, there's enough to go around."

Anth: "No thanks."

Von Dyke: "Hooo, huff huff, did I miss anything? I say..."

Shadow: "Nope." *putting his feet on the table in front*

Cream: "Will Mr. Sharp-Tail be ok?"

Espio: "Of course he will."

Shadow: "Hey...where's faker?"

Anth: "Technically speaking Shadow, he's not the faker. It was confirmed a while ago by Were Corp. that Professor Gerald based you off of the mural that appeared in Sonic 3 & Knux, except that the mural depicted Sonic as Super Sonic, with his quills standing up."

Shadow: "The what now?"

Anth: "Look, maybe Tails will tell you later, but right now, let's go find him."

Shadow: "Fine."

Anth: "Alright. Big, you watch our place."

Big: "Duuh, ok."

A minute later....

Rap rap rap!

Shadow: "Sonic! Open up!"

The door opened. Sonic stood there with his eyes completely open.

Shadow: "There you are, not faker. Right?"

Anth: "Yep."

The blue hedgehog then fell face flat on the floor, asleep.

Shadow: "What the hell?"

Anth: "Ssssthhhh, oh yeah..."

Shadow: "What do you mean, 'oh yeah'?"

Anth: "Right....you see, last night I came up with this plan to kill a group of Ballas by throwing a block party."

Shadow: "Aaaaaand..."

Anth: "It worked, but not the way I intended. I asked if the party could be held in his room, because he said he'd be out. But he wasn't, and well..."

Blaze: "Sonic!!"

Shadow: "Here we go...."

Blaze: "What did you two do to him?" *cradling his head*

Anth: " He did it himself. He's drunk."

Shadow: "I'm taking his wallet. Out of the way, wench."

Blaze: "GRRRRRR!!!"

Anth: "As what a certain L33t speaking fellow would say, 'u jus got pwned'."

Shadow: "Oh snap!" *is lit on fire*

Anth: "Stop, drop and roll, Shad!"

One spin dash later, Anth was carrying the limp but alive (and scorched) Shadow over his shoulder back to the TV room. Blaze stayed in her and Sonic's room in order to try and wake Sonic up from his wasted state.

Anth: "It could have been worse."

Shadow: "How.....the hell.....could it have...been worse?"

Anth: "She could have enflamed her hand and dog-slapped you. Now THAT would hurt. I've never seen her do it, but I know she can and I know she will."

Shadow: "Will....Will these leave marks?"

Anth: "Big ones, Shad."

Then Anth noticed one single quill fall off of Shadow. He deattached his free hand and it picked up the quill for his future master idea.

Anth: [One down....several more to go.]

In the TV room again...

Anth: "Did it start yet?"

Amy: "What happened to Shadow?"

Murry: "Glur glargh?" (Why's he bacon?)

Anth: "He pissed off Blaze and got burned. But look at the bright side: it wasn't me this time."

Shadow: "Owwwwww.....Rouge........"

Rouge: "Yes? What?"

Shadow: "I.....I.....l-lo....."

Rouge: "What? Speak up, Shadow."

Anth: "He just wants you to know, Rouge, he didn't cry."

Rouge: "Ohhh...he didn't cry, hmmm?"

Anth: *Nods really fast*

Rouge: "Oooo...give him here."

Anth: "Okie dokie." *hands him over to Rouge*

Rouge: "Sit right here next to me, Shadow." *winks*

Shadow:

Rouge: "There. Are we confy now, Shadow?"

Shadow: "Ugh, ow....ow...ow...Rouge...g-get some iadime or something."

Vanilla: "Anth, Cream should not be watching this sort of thing."

Anth: "And since when did I become in command when Sheep left? Alright, alright. I'm on it."

Well he did get on it, but that's not important. However, this is.

Inside the Coliseum...

Jet: *Yaaawwwwwwn!* "Un. When is this tournament over? I haven't slept decently in days!"

Wave: "This place is so NOT the bomb! It wasn't worth it."

Vector: "I don't know, I'm feeling pretty good about it. Free food."

Weresheep: "That's because Tikal is the vendor."

Vector: "Right, because she's- HEY!!!"

Weresheep: "I've got a bad feeling about this. I just KNOW that Eggman has something planned."

Jet: "You're just being paranoid."

Spock: "Sir Weresheep is not paranoid."

Wave: "You too, Spock!?"

Spock: "That's right. I may need to back you up."

Data: "I calculate a 99.9999999999999999% chance that Dr. Eggman has something planned."

Wave: "Oh yeah?"

Data: "Indeed."

Weresheep: "I just can't shake this feeling....well, only one way to find out."

William Shatner: "And now. The. Moment you've all. Been waiting for."

K: "The bonus match of the Rakdos Coliseum! Sharp-Tail versus our very own Arena Champion!"

The "Champion" landed on the ground from it's jets. It had a reddish color to it. It looked like Sonic!

Rakdos: "Hm?"

Weresheep: "See!? I knew it!"

END OF CHAPTER 13 (Hesitation on this chapter, due to the fact that the number 13 is a bad number for me)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment