Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Giant Meteor Infiltration!

BEHOLD! A brand new series! Takes place after "The Weresheep Anniversary Dance." Inside the strange ship "Dragoon", the Sonic Heroes, me, and a couple others set off to space. This is the Ravnica saga, taking place on the planet known as Ravnica. More rom

Chapter 18 - Giant Meteor Infiltration!

Chapter 18 - Giant Meteor Infiltration!
Last time on Weresheep X, me, Sonic and Anth stayed behind to face Eggman and his goons. Things were going smoothly until meteors began to pummel Egg Utopia to pieces. We managed to escape in Anth's new ship, Spaceball 1. The Dragoon departed to the main asteroid, where the REAL showdown will begin...but they don't know that there's a bad guy on the main asteroid. I just have a hint.....and I have no idea what happened to Peter.

Weresheep: "Mr. Spock, the intercom please."

Spock: "It's on, sir."

Uhura: "I haven't appeared in the other fics!"

Lando: "And you're drunk, so deal with it."

Weresheep: "Attention to all passengers. This is your captain, speaking. Everyone hang on to something!"

In Norris and Vanilla room....

Vanilla: "W-w-what's going on?!?!"

Chuck Norris: "I am 60 years old. I love my family a lot. I won 6 championships in karate with a win streak of 65W-5L. I am at the peak of physicalness. I don't drink. I am a great person. That is why I'm in these fics. NOT because of the fad. Those 'fad jokes' are only in here for humor."

Oooooookay.....well, he's right. Then the intercom came on again.

Weresheep: "Is this thing on? We're out in space again. You can relax now."

Anth: "Uh, Professor, mind putting me back together?"

Von Dyke: "Oh my...your limbs are everywhere...."

Anth: "Start with my arms first so they don't start wrestling."

Inside Shadow and Rouge's room...

Rouge: "Glad that's over. Are you alright?"

The Shad was wrapped up in bandages ever since he was set on fire. Normally it would have only required one day of healing, but not when it comes to burns inflicted by a pyrokinetic (Blaze).

He was on the floor, having fallen off his bed and being shaken on the floor rapidly.

Shadow: "Rrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh! Mo phit?!"

At the bridge....

Weresheep: "Keep her steady, gentlemen!"

Data: "Shields are at maximum strength."

Weresheep: "Let's break through that herd of space rocks."

Uhura: "Sir! We have information on the main asteroid: The outside is normal, but the inside is hollow! Also, it's got heavy armor on the inside. None of our weapons are strong enough to destroy it!"

Weresheep: "My God...What is going on here?"

Sonic: *Just now running in* "What's going on?"

Weresheep: "You tell me. We can't destroy that meteor with the Dragoon's weapons. We need an alternative..."

Data: "Sir! Life forms detected on the interior of the asteroid."

Weresheep: "What!? Are you sure?"

Data: "I am certain. It would appear that this catastrophe was calculated."

Sonic: "Say what now?"

Weresheep: "He means that someone thought of the idea of destroying Ravnica with meteors. Sonic," *turns to him in my seat* "Think you can dish out some more butt whoopin' in your condition?"

Sonic: "You bet. I found Rouge's purse." *takes an Alkaseltzer tablet*

Weresheep: *Turns on intercom* "Anth, report to the bridge immediately!"

Anth: "Way ahead of ya." *right behind me*

Weresheep: "Woah! Jesus!"

Anth: "Ready and waiting. Come on, lay it one me!"

Weresheep: "You, Anth, pilot Spaceball 1. To the giant meteor. I have a plan so let's round 'em up."

Sonic: "Who's coming?"

Weresheep: "You, Anth, Tails, and someone else of your pick, I don't care."

Sonic: "Ok. Be right back." *zips off*

Weresheep: "Ten bucks says it's Knuckles."

Anth: "My gut says it's Big."

Weresheep: "Why Big?"

Anth: "Hey! The gut knows all."

When Sonic got back a few seconds later, he had brought Tails and, surprisingly, Big.

Weresheep: "Daaaammmmnnn...." *hands Anth $10* "So Sonic, pretell why did you bring Big?"

Sonic: "Originally, I thought about Shadow, but he's not in good shape. Then I thought about Knuckles or Rouge, but then I got this feeling in my gut, saying-"

Weresheep: "Don't! Don't go any further. Anyway, get to Spaceball 1. I'll brief you when you get there."

Big: "Okay."

A few seconds later...yeah, they took off already.

Weresheep: *Intercom in Spaceball 1* "Is this thing on? Hello?"

Anth: "Loud and clear, Mother Hen."

Weresheep: "Code names now, Anth? Oh well. I like Mother Hen. Has a nice ring to it. Alright Spaceballs, listen here. The largest asteroid there is massive enough to destroy the atmosphere of Ravnica, and well, we all know everything else."

Tails: "Without the atmosphere, the other meteors will make it to the planet's surface."

Weresheep: "Exactly. I've located a hanger bay in it. It seems to be some sort of mobile base. Now, Big is the only one strong enough to lift the bomb. Get to the center of the asteroid and plant the bomb there. Tails will then arm it, because he's the only one qualified to do so. Then you'll have to get out of there fast, as the bomb has a 7 minute timer."

Sonic: *Sarcastic* "What about me, don't I have any specific part in this?"

Weresheep: "Uhhh....Yes. You are to act as escort on this one. Kick their asses if they get too close. And if you find the one behind this,..."

Sonic: "I take him down."

Weresheep: "Right then! Good luck!" *intercom turns off*
Anth: "Hi ho Silver! Awaayyyyyyy!"

In the core of the meteor base....

A humanoid body suit is typing on a panel. It's face lies within the body suit. An "Intruder alert" comes up on the screen, scaring the creature. It quickly got out of the chair and pushed a button on an intercom on the nearby wall.

Evil alien: "Intruder alert! Intruder alert! All personnel, engage the intruders immediately!"

At the hangar bay....which Sonic and co. have breached just now.

Anth: "I'll keep things situated here. You guys get the bomb to the core so we can blow this job."

Sonic: "Alright Anth. Keep the engine warm."

Tails: "Come on, Big. And please be steady with the bomb!"

Big: "Don't worry, I'm coming!" *comes out carrying the heavy bomb*

Weresheep: *On intercom* "I've got the specs of the place, Sonic. Just follow the signs!"

Sonic: "You got it."

Alien Soldier: "Halt!"

Sonic: "Woah!"

A troop of evil aliens aimed their guns at the group. My, were they ugly! Inside the body suits, where the head should be, was a glass tank, and in those glass tanks were the aliens' true forms; octopus-like heads with two red eyes. They all appeared to be sucking on a binky of sorts, probably for speech or something.

Big: "Uh oh."

Sonic: "Coming through!"

Tails: "Sonic!" *tosses a ring*

Sonic: *Catches* "Thanks."

Alien Soldier: "Fire!"

The aliens fired their guns (which had bullets in them, but not lasers) at Big but he used the bomb as a shield. The bomb is well armored. What? Did you think I would wrap the stupid thing in tin foil and LET it explode? No. I didn't think so. Sonic spin dashed right through three of the aliens. It seemed that the only organic part of the aliens are their heads.

Sonic: "Come on!"

Tails and Big nodded and followed him past the confused aliens.

They got behind a door and locked it from the other side.

Tails: "That won't hold them for long."

Big: "Duhhh, where are we?"

Tails: "It looks like an office."

Sonic: "No names on these papers....looks like someone's going to get an 'F'."

Tails: "We can't stay in here, we have to find a way to the core."

Sonic: "Then let's get moving."

Tails: "Hey, what's that on your head, Sonic?"

Sonic: "Eh?" *takes the sticky note off of his head* "'Remember: Keep schematics in folder C/, or else...' Let's check this folder thingy quick, and then split."

Tails found it almost instantly in on of the file cabinets.

Tails: "Here it is. It appears to be the schematics for the entire base."

Sonic: "Then this must be a mechanic's office or something. Come on, let's put that map to good use."

Tails: "Yeah."

Bam bam bam! Some of the aliens were knocking.

Alien Soldier: "Hey! Get out of there! Come out with your hands up!"

Sonic: "No chance!"

Sonic busted down the door as he said this, toppling the soldiers in the process. Tails and Big ran after him, treading on the broken door on the way and the soldiers under it.

Back on the Dragoon....

Selena: "Outta my way!"

Carl, Espio, and Chaos were holding onto Selena, as she, as you've probably guessed, is angry because HER cousin had gone to the meteor with Sonic. On a dangerous mission to top that off.

Selena: "Where's the head honcho? I'm going to give him a piece of my mind! Ohhh, I'll give it to him all right!"

Carl: "Calm down, hombre'! He'll be fine!"

Selena: "Of course he won't! He's only eight!"

Espio: "And in a couple of months, he'll be nine, but until then he can handle himself."

Chaos: *Anime sweat droplet*

Back to the meteor....

Sonic, Tails, and Big are running hallway after hallway. Sonic is running slow enough for the other two to keep up, but fast enough to hopefully get there in time. Tails had the map out, pointing and yelling on where to go next. And Big, aside from being big, is easily carrying the bomb and following the others.

Sonic: "I don't know who you are, but you're in for a real treat, and I've got a surprise for ya, bad guy."

END OF EPISODE 18

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment