Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

A Humor story in world filled with death and hatred. Flambor and Ivy have the greatest adventure!

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction


Introduction



Flambor is a person who likes rock music and is the kind of guy who always looks at sets people on fire for fun. He is excellent at video games like Zelda or Mario or Pokemon. He despises water and anything to do with water. If you got him into a bad temper (If you can) he will probably burn you. Other than that he is a happy clappy chappy with no problems. He doesn't like doing trades because he always thinks you're trying to cheat him.

His only friend, Ivy, gets nearly everything her own way. She usually looks on the bright side of things. She has vines on her hands and feet which can grow to a very long distance. The vines on her hair can also grow to this distance. She is 12 years old. Ivy hates being burnt although she is best friends with Flambor. She LOVES cookies. She just can't get enough of them. She can persuade people to do stuff for her. With her vine growing technique, she doesn't have to stand up to get the television remote.

Flambor and Ivy have a normal life together until something weird happened.



It's really short at the moment but that was only the Intro!



There will be more after this




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

White_Dragon on August 29, 2005, 1:25:21 AM

White_Dragon on
White_DragonEEEEK mistake!!!Flambor is a person who likes rock music and is the kind of guy who always looks at the bright side of stuff. Thats what it was meant to say. And sets people on fire for fun. X_X

blackdragon_518 on August 10, 2005, 12:30:44 AM

blackdragon_518 on
blackdragon_518Cool I think u have a great start!