Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Cyclops

A Humor story in world filled with death and hatred. Flambor and Ivy have the greatest adventure!

Chapter 2 - The Cyclops

Chapter 2 - The Cyclops


Chapter 1

Cyclops attack

Flambor stared at the sky. He had nothing else to do. He counted the birds. “1, 2, 3, 74, 1954, 4835…” Ivy walked up to him and said “What ya doing?”

“The sky is absolutely filled with birds!” Ivy looked up. It was empty.

“One Nil”

Flambor's eyes widened and he screamed “Dragon!!!” Ivy looked up again. Nothing

“One Nil Again”

This time Flambor stood screamed the same thing and ran inside the house. “You're not getting me this time!” shouted Ivy after him.

Po-po ran outside the house with a drink. He gasped. His eyes widened. He ran into the house screaming “Dwagons! Dwagons!” Ivy looked up. An enormous Blue Dragon was circling above her. Ivy ran inside and looked out the window. A man with a gun ran outside saying “I got it!” then falling flat on his face.

Po-po walked outside and said “Hello Dwagon”

“PO-PO!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!!” Ivy screamed.

“No. I read it in a book once.”

Ivy looked at the book called `Fred The Friendly Dragon'. Then she looked at the blue dragon. That dragon had blood drenched teeth and was breathing blue fire and had an angry look on its face.

“PO-PO YOU STUPIDIOT! YOU NINKOMPOOP! YOU-…..”

“ROOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The dragon headed right for Po-po.

“Noooooooooo!!!!"

Ivy leapt for Po-po and pushed him out the way. They bashed into a huge black rock. Ivy looked up and saw an eye on the rock. “Eeeeeekk!!” Ivy screeched and jumped backwards. She realised it was no rock but a Cyclops in a black cloak. His face was hidden and all you could see was his eye. He picked up Po-po then turned into some sort of shadow monster then flew off.

“Oh no you don't!” yelled Flambor, bursting out the house. He shot a fireball onto his palm got ready to take aim at the Cyclops. Suddenly a huge dragon tail slammed in front of him and curled around him. “Clever dragon” muttered Flambor. The Dragon's head turned around to face Flambor. Flamber expected to be blasted in the face but instead the dragon said in a low voice “Thanks” Flambor looked at the dragon in total confusion then at Ivy then he looked back at the dragon.

The dragon had started flying. He couldn't see where through a dragon's backside but he could see lots of clouds. Red clouds.

Flambor suddenly heard screaming. And shouting. And yelling. Then realised it was Ivy. “NOBODY STEALS MY FRIEND AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!!” She used her vine power and tried to reach the tail. Yes! She clung tightly to the tail while clinging onto a tree. The match was over in a second. Ivy had no chance in winning.

Flambor saw that they where heading towards a black portal. He looked back at Ivy clinging pathetically onto the tail. “I tried” She shouted. “Why don't you just let go!” Flambor yelled back.

“What?! At this height?! You gotta be kidding me! I'll die!!”

The dragon flew straight into the portal with the Cyclops following.









Pretty good at the moment, huh? It is my first story!

There will be more!! Just you wait!!!!

Comments please? Pretty pretty pretty pretty please?







White_Dragon

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Windwaker_exe on September 2, 2005, 3:34:25 AM

Windwaker_exe on
Windwaker_exeCool story! I wonder where they are headed to...

blackdragon_518 on August 10, 2005, 12:37:31 AM

blackdragon_518 on
blackdragon_518Very nice job for ur first story! :D I liked it.