Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Get the Zora!

Wacky and crazy story! A cross between My fantasy, Legend of Zelda and Mario!

Chapter 2 - Get the Zora!

Chapter 2 - Get the Zora!


NIGHTMARE

Get the Zora!



“AAARGH!!!” I screamed. “I hate nightmares!” I am Abbie the zora and I absolutely hate nightmares! Do you know why? I find them every where! Under my bed, in my hat, beside my lamp, in my dad's socks and even in the toilet when they look at me and say “I'm going to give you nightmares!” I once went in the garden to play with my friends and what did I find? NIGHTMARES!!

I heard a knock at the door when I was staring at the nightmares in the cupboard. I opened the door expecting some nightmares. For a miracle, there were no nightmares! But instead there was this grey ghost thingy at the door!

“I am Ohojaki the great guardian spirit” It said.

“Wrong house” I said and shut the door.

“No! Wait!” yelled Ohojaki.

“What now, ghost guy?”

“You have to go on an adventure”

“Why?”

“Because I said so.”

“Why?”

“Shut up fish face! I haven't told you who to adventure with!”

“Why do I need to adventure?”

“Because. Ok. You will adventure with a unicorn called Nightmare!”

“Aaaaah! Don't say that name!!!!”

“Nightmare”

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!”

“Nightmare”

“>=[“

“Okay…. Now go this portal and wait for me there”

“What portal????????????”

“The portal right there”

“HUH?!”

“THERE!!!!!!!!!”

“0.0”

“Oooops! I haven't made it yet!”

“¬_¬”

A huge blinding purple light shot out Ohojaki's eyes then when the light stopped there was a huge portal in front of him.

“Go through it! Quickly before time runs out!” screeched Ohojaki.

“I wish there was a nightmare at the door than this…err…….. freak” I thought as I stepped into the portal.







If you don't know what a zora is, play some Zelda games. THEY ARE BRILLIANT!!

Hope you like Chapter 1!



^________________________^

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

blackdragon_518 on September 10, 2005, 12:25:28 AM

blackdragon_518 on
blackdragon_518Cool! Liked the story!