Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Gorons are so lazy!

Wacky and crazy story! A cross between My fantasy, Legend of Zelda and Mario!

Chapter 3 - Gorons are so lazy!

Chapter 3 - Gorons are so lazy!


NIGHTMARE

“Gorons are so lazy!”



“I will leave you here while I get the next victims!” Ohojaki said to me.

“Okay…………………” I said as Ohojaki floated out the portal.



***In a different home…***



“Munch, munch, munch, munch, munch, munch, munch, munch, munch.” munched Mike.

DING DONG DINGY!!!!!!!!!! Went the door bell.

“Answer the *munch* door!” yelled Mike. The door continued to ding. “Sweet heart! Somebody wants you at the door!” called his mum.

Mike lazily got up and opened the door. There was this weird looking grey ghost dude at the door.

“I am Ohojaki and-”started Ohojaki.

“Tell somebody who cares” replied Mike and shut the door in his face and continued munching away at his box of popcorn. Suddenly he saw Ohojaki sitting beside him.

“0.o? How did you get here?”

“As I was saying I am-”

“How did you *munch* get here?”

“I AM A GHOST! OK? I CAN FLY THROUGH WALLS!”

“*munch, munch, munch, munch, munch, munch *”

“Don't you ever… OMG! Is that toffee flavour popcorn?!”

“Yup! ^__________^”

“I am Ohojaki, the great guardian spirit!”

“Okay……..”

“And you must go on an adventure!*laughs evilly*”

“Can't be bothered.”

“AAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!! GORONS ARE SO LAZY!!!”

“No. It's not lazy! It is called EATING!”

“Laziness. -_-“

“EATING!”

“Lets stop arguing and GET SOME WORK DONE!!!!!!”

“munch?”

A purple blinding light shot out of Ohojaki's eyes agin and there were a portal infront of him.

“QUICKLY! GET THROUGH THE PORTAL!” yelled Ohojaki.

“Munch, munch, munch, munch, munch, munch, munch.”

“GET THROUGH!”

Ohojaki pushed and shoved but Mike wouldn't budge. Suddenly, Ohojaki had a marvellous idea. He whispered some words into Mike's ear.

“AAAAAAAAIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!” screamed Mike like a sissy boy. As fast as lightenig, Mike shot into the portal with Ohojaki following.















Tis the 2nd chapter!

Hope you enjoyed it!




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment