Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Tiny Trouble

Wacky and crazy story! A cross between My fantasy, Legend of Zelda and Mario!

Chapter 4 - Tiny Trouble

Chapter 4 - Tiny Trouble


NIGHTMARE

Tiny Trouble



I was sitting somewhere peacefully then suddenly a bright light came and and this brown….. thing came out.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiihhhh!!!” I screamed. I covered my eyes. I was pretty sure I didn't want to see any more.

“Stop being stupid because I will be leaving.” said Ohojaki. He went back into the portal.

“munch” munched Mike.



***meanwhile…***



Tony the Deku scrub sat on a tiny chair somewhere. He was thinking about the mysteries of his father. “It's OK that he grew over 3metres tall but did he have to make the front door match his height? I'm only 8 years old. And I'm only 3 foot tall!!! THE HANDLE'S TOO HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!” He was thinking of other stuff as well like they should rebuild the door or put a Deku scrub flap somewhere.

Tony heard a doorbell ringing. He ran over to open the door, only that he couldn't. “If only dad were here” thought Tony. “If only he hadn't gone somewhere to get some Dekugraphs (photographs in your place) of himself.”

He took his tiny chair and stood on it to try and reach the handle. Ha, no where near. The handle seemed a mile away. He didn't have a mother or anyone else in his family except his dad who was out of the house.

RING RING RING RING RING RING!!! He could hear that whoever was at the door was getting agitated. Then he saw it… a rope! He could throw a loop at the handle and pull! He tied a loop at the end of the rope and threw it at the handle. No where near. He tried again. Another clear miss…..

15 tries later he finally got it! Yes! He opened the door and…. There was no one there.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” He screamed.

“Be quiet! I'm right behind you!” said a voice.

“HUH?????!!!!! 0,0”

“I am Ohojaki , the great guardian spirit!”

“And what do you want?”

“I want you to go on an adventure!”

“Yippee!! ^_____________________________^”

“Finally! Someone who actually WANTS to go!”

“Go where?”

“You should've listened. A-D-V-E-N-T-U-R-E! ADVENTURE!”

“………….?”

“¬_¬”

“Oh yeah…right….” *sarcastically*

“¬_¬”

“What?!”

“¬_¬ Never mind.”

A purple light shot out of Ohojaki's eyes and a portal appeared.

“Go in!”

“Fine” Tony said and stepped slowly in.

“Now all I've got to do is find Nightmare!” Ohojaki said to himself.







-----------------------------------------------------------

Did you enjoy it? Next chapter, they'll actually go on an adventure! Here's a character that will be in VERY soon! Sand Snake. I better stop spoiling things so watch out for the next chapter!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

QueenofRed on June 18, 2007, 9:53:23 AM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedcool!