Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Family Visit

Garth and Lily take on the responsibilities of being true leaders of an Omega and Alpha pack. Lily is disgruntled with how Kate has been slacking in her motherhood obligations. Lily takes in charge showing Kate in how to be responsible in taking care of wolf pups. Kate and Humphrey are confused as to why Lily and Garth do not wish to spend more time around family. 

Chapter 1 - Family Visit

Chapter 1 - Family Visit
<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> “It’s been a while since we had my sister over Humphrey.” The funny omega turned his attention to Kate.
 
“You know you’re absolutely right. I suppose giving Winston and Eve a break to watch the pups would be nice…”
 
“But the only concern I have is their…um- situations…” Kate whispered holding up her golden paw so only that Humphrey could hear.

“Uh- Kate you know the pups are not here right? They’re out and about?” Humphrey had a quizzical look on his face.
 
“I know but still. I am concerned Humphrey. Everywhere we go they are a bit reckless- and well naive… “ Humphrey gasped at Kate’s choice of words.
 
“That’s a bit harsh don’t you think?” He arched his brow at her.  Kate gave Humphrey an; ‘you’ve-got-to-be-kidding-me-‘ poker face look.
 
“Okay, okay I see your point…” He paused. “Maybe we should take some time off? Together? Alone?” The Omega wolf wiggled his eyebrows.

“And let Garth and Lily take responsibility of our pups getting into trouble?”
 
“Kate Garth knows what he’s doing! He’s a purebred Alpha! And Lily well. she has a soft voice and very reasonable.”
 
“So? How can my sister be reasonable with our pups going off?” She looked at Humphrey with her liquid gold brown eyes.
 
“They got this Kate! Common. “Lily is good with wolf pups. She’s pretty adventurous last time I checked. Remember where she wanted to take the Omega class to Shadow Forest? She said”
 
Flashback
 
‘My husband trusts my judgment.’
 
***
 
Kate gave Humphrey a skeptical look on her face as he perfectly mocked her sister. But Humphrey was correct… Kate sighed finally giving in.
 
“Alright, point clearly given… But- lets find the pups first? I don’t want to be plucking anymore needles out of Runt because h was ‘hugging’ porcupines.” Kate shivered at this. She did not understand WHY Runt acted the way he did with the animals…A friendly wolf would get him nowhere. …But he was an Omega and took up Humphrey’s genes. Humphrey nodded his head and they walked out of their cave to find their pups.
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment