Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1

  It's also posted on fanfiction.net under stfoosa. Cause that's my account on that.
 
  Jack and Jack's thoughts at the end belong to Hybrid_Sunshine whose picture inspired this fic.
 
 
 
 

Chapter 1 - 1

Chapter 1 - 1
-Good Jack-

I spotted him, after ages of looking, and skipped over to him; my heart going a mile a minute. Sure, we were the same person but can I help it if my alter-ego is a sexy evil boy? No, I cant. Names Jack, by the way. Jack Spicer, the good version. You know the one with the gelled down, neat hair and no childish goggles, and nice smart clothes? Of course you do. Who doesnt?

Anyway, Id fallen for myself, in a way. Except myself was a different person. Bad Jack. Spiky, red hair, red eyes, goggles, black trench coat...that guy. We were opposites. Ying and Yang, if you will.

I approached him, and he glared at me. What do you want? I almost let out a squeak of excitement, but I contained it by clasping my hands in front of me, biting down on my lip, and twisting my toes in the cloudy ground below me. He looked at me like I was crazy, before I stopped being an embarrassed little girl and flung my arms around my neck. Next thing I knew, I was kissing him and thinking Come here, you smexy bad boy! I wonder what he was thinking.


-Bad Jack-

Hed already seen me, so I couldnt run. He was waay to poofy for my liking, the lame-@$$. Wuya swears he has a crush on me. I mean, EW, thats just WRONG. I mean, hes so smartly dressed, and he likes to hug people. HUG people. Something isnt right with that boys sexuality, Im telling you.

Anyway, like anyone would fancy me. Im Jack frickin Spicer! No-one, not even my own mother, loves me. Im...alone. I wouldnt have it any other way, either! I dont cry about anything. Im so brave I once stuck my tongue out at Chase! Hes evil that dude. I kind of...respect him.

He came over then, Good Jack. I gave him my glare and made myself sound tough. What do you want? he looked like he was trying to hide immense joy after I said that, the little weirdo, and then he did this weird, girly pose with his hands all clasped in front of him and the whole twisty foot thing. Then, he...he kissed me. HE PUT HIS ARMS AROUND ME AND KISSED ME. All the while, I was thinking; Aaah! This isnt right! Wrongness! I wonder what he was thinking.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment