Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Omnipotence gear

This is my own made-up story about Sonic the hedgehog. Enjoy!

NOTE: I'm putting in some of my own custom characters, and other fan characters from other people. Don't be angry if I put them in, be proud.

P.S: a note to you, dannyfox, I don't know D

Chapter 1 - The Omnipotence gear

Chapter 1 - The Omnipotence gear






CHAPTER 1






The Omnipotence gear




















Sonic! Called out Amy, from the top of the stairs. What now? Replied Sonic. Kyle just bought the Omnipotence Bike and he brought it here to show us!. Wow. Sonic thought. What will sponsors do next?. Come on Sonic!!! Amy shouted, impatiently. Okay!. Sonic rushed up the stairs to find Kyle leaning on the legendary gear. What up? Kyle asked, in a cool manner. I cant believe youve got your Omnipotence gear, finally! Gaped Sonic, in astonishment. He-he. I thought youd be impressed. Said Amy. Shes a beauty, ey Sonic? Kyle asked. Yeah! I want to ride it! Yelled Sonic, at the top of his voice. Ill let you, if you be quiet! Joked Kyle. This is going to be awesome! Thought Sonic excitedly, as he got aboard the Omnipotence. Alright! Shouted Kyle. Ready, set- GO!!! Interrupted Amy. Sonic took off, flying through the test course. THIS IS AWESOME!!! He screamed, flying through rings, grinding on rails and smashing through walls, all at the speed of sound. Finally Sonic came to a halt. That was the most awesome ride of my whole life!. Glad you like it! laughed Kyle. Hey, Sonic, I think we ought to get going! Suggested Amy. Youre right. Sonic said. Anyway, werent you going to show me something? Asked Sonic. Oh my god, I nearly forgot! Screamed Amy. Well, well be going now Said Sonic to Kyle. Bye!. Sonic and Amy whooshed down the driveway, on to the streets, through the tunnels, around the corners and up the mountain on their extreme gears, all the way to the mansion. Theyll be back. Said Kyle, staring over the hill, at the sunset. Theyll be back..























Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MaoHiwatari on July 9, 2006, 11:29:55 AM

MaoHiwatari on
MaoHiwatariPretty cool^-^Awesome story^-^ Is sonic about racing?

Windmill on July 9, 2006, 11:13:22 AM

Windmill on
WindmillOkay so what if the first chapter might be boring, some others may glue you to your seats. Stay tuned, as Windmill will be back...