Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Amy's Surprise

This is my own made-up story about Sonic the hedgehog. Enjoy!

NOTE: I'm putting in some of my own custom characters, and other fan characters from other people. Don't be angry if I put them in, be proud.

P.S: a note to you, dannyfox, I don't know D

Chapter 2 - Amy's Surprise

Chapter 2 - Amy's Surprise






CHAPTER 2






Amys Surprise













Were back! called out Amy and Sonic too Chris. Hey Amy, you wanted me to see something& Yep! Interrupted Amy. They rushed up the stairs, with Amy leading the way. He rushed into the living room too find balloons in the shapes of hearts, the TV saying Love ya Sonic! Signed, Amy Rose, even an apple pie in the shape of Sonics head! Whoa!!! Do you like it? Asked Amy. Yes, I love it! Munching on the apple pie. Do you mean you went to all this work just for me? Asked Sonic, in astonishment, looking at some of his favourite flowers that Amy picked, specially for him. Yep. Replied Amy, wiping her brow. Thats amazing! Hey, I was wondering, what if we could go out for lunch? Asked Sonic, raising his brow. Yes please! Replied Amy, with a huge grin on her face (^_^). So where should we go? Asked Amy. Dunno. Hey, I know! Shouted Amy. Where? To Bijous Tavern that she just started up! Thats just a terrific idea, Amy! She makes the best food, other than yours, that is! Alright, lets go!





They got onto their boards, packed their gear, and they were off! Zooming through the air, riding down the streets and grinding on the local librarys rails for fun, they finally got to the tavern. Welcome to Bijous Tavern Said one of the waitresses. How may I be of assistance? Wed like to book a table for two Said Sonic. And I would like to see Bijou, please Said Amy. Suddenly, Bijou comes out the door. Hey, my good friends! Exclaimed Bijou, in delight. So a table for two is it? She asked. Yes please, madam. Replied Sonic, politely. Okay! Said Bijou. Ill direct you too your table.. They followed Bijou to table 64. Okay, take a seat! Said Bijou. She walked off, leaving them with a menu. So& I might just take a Soda Pop to start off. Amy? I agree. Ill go up to the counter, while you decide the appetizer. Okay.. Sonic was just about to leave until Bijou came along. Have yall decided whatcha want yet? Well take two Soda Pops please Replied Sonic. Also, well take a bucket of prawns Continued Amy. Okay! Agreed Sonic. Cheers! Replied Bijou, walking off. So, Sonic& What? Why did you take me here? Uh, well, because were best friends, and that surprise was so special, I thought Id treat us to a nice lunch, with your decision of the location! Replied Sonic. Oh, uh, okay then! That instant the waitress came and delivered their food and drink. Here you are!. Then, she walks over to the reception table. Well, what are you waiting for? Lets dig in! Exclaimed Sonic. I agree Said Amy. Im absolutely famished! Alright! They ate and drank till they were absolutely stuffed. Phew! Said Sonic. First we were hungry& &Now were the opposite! Continued Amy, laughing. Lets go home. Suggested Sonic. I agree. So off they went on their boards, Zooming through the air, riding down the streets and grinding on the local librarys rails for fun. Then they finally got home.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment