Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A date to forget

This is my own made-up story about Sonic the hedgehog. Enjoy!

NOTE: I'm putting in some of my own custom characters, and other fan characters from other people. Don't be angry if I put them in, be proud.

P.S: a note to you, dannyfox, I don't know D

Chapter 3 - A date to forget

Chapter 3 - A date to forget






CHAPTER 3






A Date to Forget













Hmmm& Wondered Amy. I wonder what Sonics up to now. And where are those flowers I picked? Sonic!!! AAAGGHH! Shouted Sonic, caught by surprise. Whoa, you nearly gave me a heart attack! Im suspicious youre up to something. Wondered Amy. Oh& its nothing! Hmmm&





Okay, but you better not be lying to me! So whatcha up to? Well, Id been wondering& About what?! Sonic asked. W-w-will y-you g-g-g& v_v &g-go o-on a-a-a d-d-dat-t-te w-with-th-th m-m-m-m-me? -_^ Will you go on a d-date with m-me? Amy! Shouted Sonic, shocked. W-will you? Amy& Im flattered& So& I-I-I& I will. Oh my god!!! Shouted Amy in pure delight. So where? Asked Sonic. Well& uh& hmm& Hey, I know! So do I! Shouted Amy. Where were you thinking of? Asked Amy. Bijous Tavern! -_- What? It was a good idea! We just went there! So what? Sigh. I was thinking of something more& romantic& Yeah, Bijous Tavern! Sonic!!! What? NOT BIJOUS TAVERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amy cried out loud, shaking the whole mansion. Shhh! *Covers ears* Be quiet! Sorry, its just so frustrating! Okay, its not Bijous Tavern then! Hey, how about Delicacy Delight? -_^ Its a lovely and romantic diner. Good idea. Ill meet you there at 6:00pm. Dont be late. Sonic stated. Alright. This is so exciting! Sorry Amy, Ive got to go now. Ill meet you tonight. See ya! Sonic gets onto the Blue Star X and flies out the door. Zooming through the air, riding down the streets and grinding on the local librarys rails for fun, Sonic went off to a house that Amy had never seen before. Im really suspicious now.











MEANWHILE, AT KYLES LABORATORY&













Hmm, if I wire this here& Droned Kyle. DING DONG, DING DONG! Went the doorbell. Whhaaa& ZZZZPPPP!!!!! The electric zaps Kyle. OW!!! Kyle shouted, all black from the shock. *Shakes ashes off* COMING!!! He shouted, running up the stairs to answer the door. He opens the door, to find Callum on the Green Python IV. Hey bro, long time no see! Shouted Callum in delight, hugging Kyle. Hey Cal, have ya seen Sonic around? I just finished a scooter for him. Asked Kyle, holding the newly created scooter, called the Blue Scorpion. Uh, well, I did see him go to some house Ive never seen before& Hmm, he is going on a date with Amy at 6:00pm, so I want to give him the scooter before that. Hmmm, I guess youre right. What did the house look like, lil bro? Well, it was round with whitewashed mahogany wood around it, with a grey, domed roof. Go on. Said Kyle, impatiently. It had round windows that were white, a wooden door that was whitewashed with a round window in it, and it had one story. Oh no, no no no& What? Thats Ingrid the Hedgehogs place! Hes having an affair! Oh nuts. Amys going to flip! And even worse, Kyle continued, Its 6:00pm! Poor Amy.











AFTER THE DATE&













Sonic, how could you miss the date???!!! Shouted Amy, in tears. Im so sorry& You went out with Ingrid instead of me! How did YOU know? I SAW YOU, KISSING HER GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Amy& I never want to see anyone again!!!!!!! Amy shouted, running up the stairs. SLAM! went the door. Oh no. What am I supposed to do now? Sonic, I have a solution!! Said Kyle, with dignity, as he entered the room. What is it? Asked Sonic. Youll see, Said Tails, also coming into the house. Youll see.



















Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Windmill on July 9, 2006, 5:18:39 PM

Windmill on
WindmillCHAPTER 3 ADDED