Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - You suck Eggman!

This is my own made-up story about Sonic the hedgehog. Enjoy!

NOTE: I'm putting in some of my own custom characters, and other fan characters from other people. Don't be angry if I put them in, be proud.

P.S: a note to you, dannyfox, I don't know D

Chapter 5 - You suck Eggman!

Chapter 5 - You suck Eggman!






CHAPTER 5






You Suck Eggman!













Sonic, can I have you come over here for a minute? Asked Kyle, from downstairs. Okay! He answered loudly, waking up Amy. What a lovely night& Amy thought. I wonder if Sonic is growing a crush on me. Amy gets into her nice clothes, whilst Sonic rushes downstairs to Kyles laboratory subway in their basement. They were about to enter the train until Amy rushed in at the last second, then the train departed. Amy, what are you doing here? Asked Kyle. Oh, its okay, Interrupted Sonic. Yeah, Continued Amy. We went on the best date last night! Well Im glad it worked out good for you two, Grinned Kyle, pleased that the plan worked. Actually, Said Sonic, I actually really enjoyed hanging out with you! Well Im glad to hear that from you Sonic, Said Amy, pleased. Suddenly, the train stops to a halt, screeching. Were there! Said Kyle. They all hop off, single file, and make their way to Kyles laboratory. Get your new extreme gears, you two, then come over to this computer. Sonic and Amy were in awe when they saw the Blue Star XII and the Pink Rose XII. They held onto them while entering the mission briefing room. Everyone was there! Knuckles, Tails, Cream, Callum, Rouge, Shadow, Omega, Big, Froggy, Espio, Vector, Charmy, Jet, Storm, Wave, Danny, Mia, Jessie, Twen, Tulip, Ingrid (Taken out the Soulkeeper and brought back to good), Thunder, Boomer, Mary, even Princess Sally! They were all there, with Kyles K-BOTS monitoring, doing the technical help and assisting other people. Whoa, its crowded in here! Shouted Sonic. Hey, youre right, Agreed Kyle, pressing a button. Then, suddenly, the room expands to about four times its size! Now theres room for everyone! Laughed Kyle. Take a seat. With that, Boss and Bijou enter the room. Wow, ze room zure is larger than expected! Said Bijou in a French Accent. Blimey, youre right! I thought it wouldve been a bit bloody cramped in ere! Laughed Boss, agreeing with Bijou. SILENCE!!! Shouted Kyle, shaking the entire briefing room. Everything, as youd expect, was silent. Alright! Listen up! Were going to launch a full on attack on Eggmans Egg Emperor! Kyle read out the battle plans, until finally stopping. Alright, you all ready? YEAH!!!!! Cried out everyone at once. Alright, lets go then! everyone got into twin ships as partners. Then they flew off, into the air. Then, all of a sudden, the radar detected the Egg Emperor! FIRE!!! Shouted Kyle through the comlink. Everyone engaged missiles and fired at the head, whilst Sonic, Callum, Kyle, Knuckles, Tails and Jet Jumped out of their ships. Those who couldnt fly out of them used jetpacks instead. Then, Sonic and Callum tucked into balls, and rolled into the Egg Emperor, damaging it. Kyle engaged his robotic arms to high power, so he could punch the ship, damaging the ship. Knuckles did the same, except without the robotic arm part. Tails and Jet flew into the sky, attacking it from above with thunder shoot. Eggman was frantic. There was no escape. Finally, the Emperor blew up, killing Eggman and his robots, with Sonic, Callum, Kyle, Knuckles, Tails and Jet narrowly surviving. They had to get to the hospital, immediately. Before Sonic went into the hospital, he kissed Amy on the cheek, saying that if he never survives, he wanted to give her that kiss to remember him by. Also, Sonic had fallen in love with Amy, so Its the typical thing to do at a time like this, isnt it? Finally, they all recovered. Sonic had one thing to say to Amy. Amy, tomorrows valentines day.





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Windmill on July 9, 2006, 5:24:41 PM

Windmill on
WindmillCHAPTER 5 (succesfully) ADDED