Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Valentines day

This is my own made-up story about Sonic the hedgehog. Enjoy!

NOTE: I'm putting in some of my own custom characters, and other fan characters from other people. Don't be angry if I put them in, be proud.

P.S: a note to you, dannyfox, I don't know D

Chapter 6 - Valentines day

Chapter 6 - Valentines day






CHAPTER 6






Valentines Day













Amy woke up early, frantic. Its valentines day! She thought. What will I get for Sonic? She rushed over to the corner store. Hmm& She thought, browsing the shelves. No, Ill do something myself! Thought Amy. Sonicll be really pleased with that! She rushed home, into her room. She made some chocolates, and drew up a lovely picture of her and Sonic. She thought it was lovely. She hid it all, and got prepared. She also got into her nicest clothes. She was all ready, now. All she had to do now was wait for Sonic! Wherever he may be, wherever he may be. Meanwhile, Sonic was at hard work as well. He made some extreme gear for her (Roller Skates), all by himself without any assistance, whatsoever, and he also rushed to his favourite valley, and picked some roses for Amy. Now, he was set as well! All he had to do was politely knock on the door, and make the rest off by scratch! He walked down the corridor, and finally got to Amys door. He knocked. Come in! Said Amy, beckoning him to go in. He enters with a bunch of flowers and some roller skates, and gives them to Amy. Why, thank you so much Sonic! I also wanted to give you some presents as well! Said Amy, handing him the chocolate and the sketch. Wow. I know youre a terrific cook, but I never knew you were THIS good at drawing, too! I know what you look like off by heart, and I just looked at myself in the mirror. Too easy! Then, Callum comes rushing in. Umm, what can we do to get a little privacy? Amy growled at Callum. Sorry about the interruption, Said Callum, But everyones gone crazy! Tails just got engaged to Cream, Knuckles got engaged to Rouge, Danny got engaged to Mia, and Boss just got engaged to Bijou! Whoa! Shouted Amy and Sonic simultaneously, taken by shock. Sonic, do you mind if we join the party too? What do you mean? Can we get engaged? WHAT???!!! Blurted Sonic, spraying chocolate all over Amys face. I think Its a bit early for that, dont you? Come on, everyone else is, though! And face it Sonic, you have a crush on me. I KNOW. How on earth did you find that out? Sometimes, us girls just know. Women thought Sonic. Women. So& Umm& err& ahh& Just say it! Shouted Amy. Take it easy, hes under a lot of pressure! Callum interrupted. Sorry Sonic. I-I-I-I-I-I will-l-l-l& YOU WILL???!!! Shouted Amy, feeling slightly nervous. Y-yes. YESSS!!! She cried out, jumping all over the place, nearly jumping out the window. Gees, take it easy, Amy! laughed Sonic. Amy got her wish, and everyone ended up living a happy life.











FOR NOW&











Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Windmill on July 9, 2006, 5:32:38 PM

Windmill on
WindmillAh, finally done, chapter 6 has been added. The sequal will come in a matter of weeks or months, probably months.
_ _
0/_0
__ That sucks, eh. \|/
-