Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

The first part of an original series by me. Includes my buddy Winterpaw and her companions Yellowtip, Goldtail, Treewyte, Rosebloom, and Swiftsky on a perilous adventure for the water emblem.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1


In Redwall Abbey, Yellowtip the abbey warrior tested his bowstring on a large target in the orchard. He thought silently of better days when the abbey could live in peace. But now that Lord Kavana was about, no one was safe.



Yellowtip was a strong squirrel. He was a light brown with a strange yellow tip on his tail. His eyes were alight with the flaming spirit of a warrior. He always kept his bow close to paw, in case of danger. He was always kind and merciful to those select few enemy who deserved it.



A piercing cry cut through his thoughts, causing him to startle and jump up. The cry sounded again. He ran to the top of the walls nimbly, and took in the scene before him.



A dead fox who he recognized as Swiftflower was still holding the new babe from last summer. But the thing that caught his eye was the horde advancing on the babe.



He yelled out to his friend Goldentail , then began shooting at random figures in the horde.

Goldentail was a kindly mouse, but taken to war all the same. He carried a bow also, and was seasoned in war. He wore a green habit, which was purposefully too small to keep it from tripping him in battle. His tail was a golden color, though none knew why.



He came to Yellowtips aid quickly, casting a glance over the situation. He eyed Yellowtip. They knew what to do.



Yellowtip was relieved to go warn the other abbey dwellers to stay put. Afterward, he found their friend Treewyte the healer, also known as Treewyte The Disguise.



Treewyte was a white squirrel. Still quite young, he knew not much of battle, but was a master of healing. He could heal most things. He wore a habit with a small healing pouch containing many ingredients for his work.



“Treewyte!!! We need your help!!!”



cried Yellowtip. Treewyte answered his call gratefully.



“ What do you need me for, Yellowtip?”



Yellowtip silently beckoned Treewyte forward, telling him of their plan.




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Redwall_Artist on May 11, 2006, 12:32:23 PM

Redwall_Artist on
Redwall_ArtistAnd supense hangs in the air! That's a good way to keep the story moving.