Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

The first part of an original series by me. Includes my buddy Winterpaw and her companions Yellowtip, Goldtail, Treewyte, Rosebloom, and Swiftsky on a perilous adventure for the water emblem.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2


Lord Kavana's sentries watched the ocean dutifully, waiting for attack. They stood rigid, never moving for fear of Kavana. None dared to sit or move. But a trio of rebellious scum set to work on their plans.



They had a plan to try and kill Kavana. They were inside the building, guarding the slaves. One, Borisclaw, whined piteously. He was a lanky young weasel whom had no courtesy whatsoever. Not that any vermin do.



“Why can't we go with the rest o' em'? I want ter be in th' big battles!!!”



A mostly silent fox named Redboot chattered melancholy and as if to say something, opened his mouth, but he had nothing worth saying, so he quickly shut it.



A fearless ferret named Skinboot made a dent in the conversation that silenced all other thought.



“So who's goin' ter' tell Kavana bout' that, eh? Anyone who wishes ter ave' themselves chopped inter' our dinner, you lily-livered scum!!!”



Everyone began to see it his way, and stopped all chatter, waiting for his next remark.



“I says we desert this ere' horde an' make a run fer it!!! We could make our own horde'n kill Kavana!!!Who's wit me?”



All the vermin sentries sided with Skinboot. Skinboot was a sturdy ferret, always making smart remarks when he thought Kavana wasn't looking. Kavana had heard his stinging remarks before, and might have to deal with him soon.



Skinboot whispered into the ears of every sentry the time and place their next meeting would be, then ran off to have the slaves prepare a nice…meal for Kavana.



A few sentries who had been Kavana's spies for awhile now, scurried off silently to where Kavana's battle was raging. They had important information for him. If they did not tell him, they would surely be slain.



The sun began to rise as the battle raged on.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Winterpaw on May 15, 2006, 1:51:29 AM

Winterpaw on
WinterpawYaY. I'll continue after writers block ends. Mebbe during Social Studies or Science.

Redwall_Artist on May 11, 2006, 12:35:28 PM

Redwall_Artist on
Redwall_ArtistGreat job! I don't know why u people don't comment! This is great!

Winterpaw on April 25, 2006, 12:38:25 AM

Winterpaw on
WinterpawSomeone PLZ comment!!!PLZ!!!I beg you!!!