Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A new begining A new life

First fan-fic please read!!!

Chapter 1 - A new begining A new life

Chapter 1 - A new begining A new life


Chapter one

My name is Terra and I'm waiting for my new foster parents Paula and Peter the first time I saw them I thought that Paula was a movie star and that Peter was her prince charming.

But what would they want with me?

2 minutes later

“We'll take her won't we Peter?” declared Paula.

“Absolutely” he said.

“When can we take her?” asked Paula

“In a week or so” replied Mrs Thorne

“A week or so! Peter?” she whined.

“Mrs Thorne,” Peter said, stepping up to her.

“May I use your telephone, please?”

She stared at him.

“I think I can cut to the chase,” he said, “and I know how eager you people are to find proper homes for these children. Were on the same side,” he added with a smile, and I suddenly realised that he could be really slick when he wanted to be.

“Very well,” she replied with a frown “go ahead” and moving aside to let him in to her inner office.

“I'm so excited about you Terra we are going to do lots of stuff together” Paula said with a very big grin on her face.

“Ah Peter” she said when he appeared. He smiled

“There's someone on the phone waiting to speak with you Mrs Thorne,” he said, and winked at Paula.

She put her hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer to her. “Darling Terra,” she cried, “you're coming home with us.”

When you're brought up in an institutional world, full of bureaucracy, you can't help but be very impressed by people who have the power to snap their fingers and get want they want. It's exciting. It's as if you're suddenly whisked away on a magic carpet and the world that you thought was reserved only for the lucky chosen few will now be yours, too.

Who would blame me for rushing into their arms?




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animefan4evr on August 29, 2006, 2:41:19 AM

animefan4evr on
animefan4evrseriously, nobody commented?! its really good!!!! ^_^ keep it up! *favs*