Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - That's when i saw him

First fan-fic please read!!!

Chapter 3 - That's when i saw him

Chapter 3 - That's when i saw him


Chapter two

BeastBoy's Thoughts:

I'm waiting in this limo for Paula and Peter and their new daughter I wonder want she looks like ah! Here they are.

Outside the limo

“It's very long” I exclaimed.

“Would you like to go in?” laughed Peter and Paula together.

“Oh yes” I said with glee.

So I hoped in to the limo and that's when I saw him.

“Hi” he said

“Hi,” I replied with a grin “my name is Terra

“Mine is..” he started

“Garfield” Paula finished

“Our first stop,” Paula told me, “is going to be Bloomingdale's.”

I didn't think she literally meant we'd be going straight to Bloomingdale's, but that is were the driver drove us.

Terra's Thoughts:

While we drove to Bloomingdale's I just stared at Garfield and he stared back that's when I noticed that his eyes had fear, sadness and a little bit of happiness but just a bit.

BeastBoy's Thoughts:

She's really pretty I wonder why she's staring at me I'll just stare back. Hey! Her eyes have happiness in them and a bit of wonder I wonder what she's thinking about I wonder.

At Bloomingdale's:

“Bloomingdale's is so big” I exclaimed

Garfield just grinned.

Paula and Peter just smiled.

“So were are we going first?” I asked Paula

“Well we'll go into the juniors floor to get you your skirts and blouses and hats” replied Paula.

We went to the juniors' floor and before I entered Garfield held me back.

“I like to be called BeastBoy” he grinned.

“So when Paula's not around can you call me that everyone does just not Paula so can ya?” he asked.

I nodded.

He grinned and I grinned back.

“Terra,” Paula called “Garfield.”

“Coming” we replied.

So we quickly caught up to Paula and Peter

I have never tried on so much clothes before so many hats, blouses, jackets and skirts but no jeans or t-shirts.

“You look like you have never worn any of these clothes before” laughed Paula

“I haven't I usually wear jeans and t-shirts” I replied nervously.

After I finished that sentence I noticed that BeastBoy had disappeared. I continued displaying all the clothes that Paula had put in the changing room to my surprise there was one pair of jeans and one t-shirt and a baseball cap. When I came out with the outfit Paula look shocked.

“Who put that in the changing room” Paula asked and she said that with such nastiness it scared me.

All the shop assistants came when they heard Paula call them and when she asked them who put it in.

They all had the same answer no I didn't.

Then I saw BeastBoy walking up to me.

“Do you like the outfit?” he whispered

“Yes” I replied but just I bit to loud

“You did it Garfield did you not” Paula nearly screamed

“Yes” he replied with a huge grin

“Nothing is not funny so stop grinning” Paula snarled

“Can't I keep this one outfit please just this one nothing else like this oh please Paula?” I pleaded

“Oh lets just let her keep it” agreed Peter

“Fine” replied Paula in exaggerated voice.

After we got all the clothes (Paula still in a bad mood with BeastBoy) we went to a jewellery shop.

Paula and Peter bought me a diamond necklace it had a gold chain and gold teardrop with a diamond inside it.

I feared I would lose it or break the diamond or someone would steal it.

When I saw the price I was speechless.

“It cost so much money,” I said in a small voice

BeastBoy had another big grin on his face so I grinned back with a bigger one than his.

When Paula saw this she gave BeastBoy an evil glare it scared me.

After we bought the necklace we left Bloomingdale's I felt so lucky to have such caring parents.

But how rich were my new parents I was soon to find out.














Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animefan4evr on August 29, 2006, 2:47:08 AM

animefan4evr on
animefan4evru accidently submitted this twice. u mite wanna delete this one. but, i can't wait to read the rest! ^_^