Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Begining

This is an old story I desided to put up it's kinda long so it'll take a while for me to put it up. But it's finished so ya.

Chapter 1 - Begining

Chapter 1 - Begining
“Chapter 1” “Dove who are you going to prom with?” Malise asks. This line runs through my head over and over. “Why did I have to go with Damion?” I will probably ask myself this for as long as I live. Damion, so handsome with his dark almost black eyes, brown hair and muscular body. He was perfect, or so I thought. I remember like it was only yesterday, are you sure you want to hear this sad but true story? “Dove who are you going to prom with?” Malise asks. “Umm…I don’t know my mind’s between Damion and Jake, who do you think I should go with?” Malise is one of my best friends. She is very thin with bleach blonde hair. Malise also had some of the bluest eyes I have ever seen. All the boys liked her. Malise cut off my thoughts as she said, “Well it’s between tall, dark and handsome and major football player, well as for me I’d choose Damion. He’s hot and different, what else could you ask for?” “Yeah, I guess you’re right. Okay I’ll go with Damion, Malise really I have to go, talk to you later?” “Alright, bye. Don’t forget our shopping trip tomorrow, I haven’t even found my dress yet. What color do you think Brian will like?” She always drags on the conversation even if I have to go, but I still love her as a sister. Brian was Jake’s best friend and was so much like him. Brian and Jake were both football freaks, and would probably talk about it all night. This is why I didn’t really want to go with Jake, but it would make me look better in the social aspect. “I don’t think he really cares about the color Malise, he probably only cares about what it looks like.” “Yeah your right, alright just don’t forget about tomorrow. Talk to ya later.” “Alright bye.” I hang up the phone, what am I going to where to prom. I have no idea what color or style of dress I should choose. I lay back on my bed and think about what prom may be like. We will have the time of our life, dancing and just being alone together my dress swirling all around me. I can just imagine it, him in a nice suit. It’s going to be a blast.I hear my mom call me, “Dove, dinners ready.” I sigh, “Be there in a minute.” I jump off the bed and look at myself in the mirror before heading out. I can’t wait to get my dress. I walk into the dinning room and notice my father isn’t there again. “Hey mom where is Dad?” My mom looks up and says sullenly “ Oh he had a late call, he’ll be home late.” My mom goes back to setting the table. I look at my mom almost studying her. Mom is so pretty, she looks a lot like me, deep black hair and green eyes. We even have the same figure, cute and petite.My mom looks up again, “What? Did I spill something on me?” She smiles then adds, “Go wash your hands so we can eat.”“Alright mom, and no you didn’t spill anything. Can’t I even look at my own mother?” I smile then head off. I wish my dad could be here. He misses out on so much. My dad is a surgeon, so he gets a lot of late night calls. I really do wish he could have chosen another career, but I guess I can’t be too selfish. He does save a lot of lives. It is just he misses so much. I mean he is always away at work and I rarely see him anymore. Well I guess we can’t have everything in life. Can we? As I walk into the bathroom I look around. Our bathroom is a fairly small with bright green walls. I absolutely love that color. Finally I turn on the water and wash my hands in the lukewarm liquid. I love the way the water feels on my cold hands. I walk back into the dinning room and sit down. My mother was already eating. “Hey thanks for waiting,” I jokingly say before sitting down. “Well slow poke if you would hurry up we wouldn’t have this problem huh?” “Ha ha, that’s not very funny. I love you.” “Oh honey, I love you too. Now eat up before it gets to cold for a snowman.” My mom was always making corny comments like that. I still love her though. I smile at her one more time then start to chow down. It was like I couldn’t get enough of it.Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it is not very good but it is only the beginning. So comment!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment