Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chap2

This is an old story I desided to put up it's kinda long so it'll take a while for me to put it up. But it's finished so ya.

Chapter 2 - chap2

Chapter 2 - chap2
“Chapter 2”Dinner was delicious. I can still remember the taste of everything all over my mouth. Oh I wish I could have started again from right there, that instant, knowing what I know now. When I was all done my mom says, “honey, someone called for you umm… I think it was oh what is his name, yes it was Damion. Damion called for you.” Then she smiled and continued, “You know him? Well he sounds cute.” Ignoring her last statement, “yeah he is one of the guys who ask to take me to prom.” I sigh, “remember?” “Oh yes, Honey can you clean up before you call him back, please. I am so tired, if you see your dad before you go to bed tell him that I already called the Cunninghams about canceling our little get together.” “Yeah mom.” I decided that I had better not ask, “Goodnight.” After our little conversation, she walks out of the room. I clean up as fast as I could, and run to my bedroom. Once I got there I pick up the phone. “What is that number again,” I say to myself aloud. Oh yeah, I dial in the number quickly. Then listen to the ring. Hopefully he is home. Immediately a guy answered in a harsh voice, “Hello.” “Uh…is Damion there?” I say very mouse-like. “Who’s speaking,” he asks suspiciously. “Umm…this is Dove uh… one of Damion’s friends.” I tried hard to keep the fear from my voice, but obviously failed. “Hold on,” the man says sounding really annoyed. Ok you can do this, don’t worry, I say to myself. I hear the man call to Damion, “Phone is for you, hurry up we still have…things we have to address.” “Hello, this is Damion,” his sweet, soft voice purrs. “Hey,” I say relieved, “This is Dove, I hope I wasn’t interrupting anything important.” “No not at all, so how have you been?” “I’ve been good, um…Damion I was just wondering if you still would like to go to prom, I mean if you didn’t ask anyone else already. I know it’s late, but I had a lot on my mind.” I take a deep breath. There was a silence on the other end and my heart sank. “Damion are you still there?” “Yeah, I just didn’t think I had a chance against Jake. I was really at a loss for words. So you still want to go huh? That’s great, and no I didn’t ask anyone else. If you weren’t going to go with me I wasn’t going to go.” “Really, well I guess we are both going then huh?” Gosh do you think you can be anymore stupid Dove. “Yeah, uh…so I’ll pick you up at six o clock?” “Sounds good to me,” I hear the angry sounding man in the background “We have business to take care of Damion, enough of this.” “Dove, I have to go uh…my father wants to talk to me,” he tells me calmly. “Oh…Ok.” I pause for a minute thinking for the right words, “I guess I’ll talk to you later then, bye.” “Bye.” Click he hangs up the phone. What was Damion doing, oh well it’s really none of my business. Gosh stop being so damn curious Dove! I walk into my mom’s room and give her a kiss goodnight, “Night Mom.” “See you in the morning honey.” She kisses me back then I go back into my own room and jump onto my bed. I’m so tired. I lay back onto my feather-like bed and fall quickly into a deep sleep. This feels like heaven. Okay just wait until later that is when all the good stuff happens. Please Comment!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment