Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - chap 3 and 4

This is an old story I desided to put up it's kinda long so it'll take a while for me to put it up. But it's finished so ya.

Chapter 3 - chap 3 and 4

Chapter 3 - chap 3 and 4
“Chapter 3”“You know Donovan you don’t have to scare her,” I say really meaning it. I really do have some feeling for Dove. “Well, well Damion sounds like he’s actually in love,” Donovan says sitting back in my sofa. “It’s not that I love her it’s just well, I like her as a friend.” I look away from Donovan waiting for his reply. “Damion you don’t have any friends and you never will. You are just another pretty face to her. She will forget you after the prom. Why do you want to go anyway?” I look back, trying to hold back the anger, “Dove is not that way and I will prove that to you. After tonight she will be mine.” “Let us see Damion. Okay if you can get her to stay with you she is yours, but if she leaves she will be mine. Do we have a deal?” I wince what if she doesn’t like me the same way, what if she gets scared. “Okay Donovan you have a deal,” I say hiding all the concerns I was feeling.“Great, she will be mine Damion. I never lose you know that.”Well this will be different. I have to win Dove over. I have to, or her life will be ruined. “Chapter 4”“Malise hurry up we have a lot of shopping to do.” I yell back at my tired friend, “didn’t you get any sleep at all Malise?”“Some but obviously not enough.” She yawns then jogs to keep up with me. “What kind of dress are you looking for Dove?”“I don’t know, something, I am thinking sexy. I mean I really want Damion to think I am gorgeous. You know.” I start to blush.“Dove no matter what you wear you will be drop dead gorgeous. I am the one who has to worry about impressing somebody. I mean Brian expects so much of me you know? Well what am I worried about, I should just get a prom dress that looks like a football and he’d be all over me.”We both laugh then walk up to the first store. The store is very cute, and was fairly new. Some fashion designers decided they would open it about a year and a half ago. I look at the name of the store again. Pretty ~n~ Pink, very cute I wonder if there will be anything in here that I will like. They really seem to be way too bright for me. I never realized it before now, but I am more of a darker person. I mean I barely ever wear bright colors. Malise found at least five dresses right off the back, all of them were very bright colors and would all look very beautiful of her. I walked around while she was trying on her first dress and didn’t really find anything that really suited me. I really want a dark dress. I want to feel mysterious, and sexy. Not too loud and bright, that is more like Malise, the center of attention. “Malise why don’t you try on the rest of those. I really don’t see anything I like here I’ll just help you in choosing yours I guess.” Malise’s smile faded, “Nothing at all? I really don’t think I need very much help. Why don’t you go to the next store, I’ll catch up. Okay?”“But…” She cut me off before I could say anymore.“You need to find a dress too, I will be fine. I am a big girl you know. I will meet you at that other new store okay.” I knew the store she was talking about it was just a couple stores down. I can’t believe I am saying this. “Alright, but I don’t think I’ll find anything there either. Why can’t we just go to normal stores like Dillard''s, or Ross you know the ones everyone else goes to.”“That is the exact reason Dove, every-one goes there. We can’t be seen in the same dresses. Now go on ahead I’ll be there before you know it.”While I was walking out I could not help but wonder what dresses this other store has. I look up at the sign of the other store. Black Satin. When I opened the door my mouth dropped. This store looks amazing, I can’t believe I’ve never been in here before. My eyes had to adjust to the light well the light there was. The store seems to be almost completely dark. That is until you get into the cloth department. I scan all the dresses they are so beautiful. One especially caught my eye. It was jet-black mermaid style dress with a forest green lace overlay, such intricate work. I had to try it on.When I get to the dressing room I find that the dress has forest green lace gloves to go with it. Oh they are so beautiful. It was almost like an old fashion dress, but way tighter.When I tried the skin-tight dress on it felt like it was made for me. The lace was very flattering to my figure and I had the perfect shoes to go with it at home. I walked out of the dressing room to look at myself in the tall mirrors out in the main room. I have to see what I look like in a better mirror. I mean I can’t just buy an expensive dress like this without examining it more closely. Well it seems to look nice. I wonder what Damion will think of it. I hope he likes it as much as I do. I would hate it if he thought I wasn’t pretty. Well one can only hope. Oh I can’t wait till prom night we are going to have so much fun.Then he caught my gaze. Damion was standing behind the counter. Why hadn’t I seen him when I walked in? I actually don’t remember seeing anyone. He must have felt me staring at him because he turned around, and his eyes scanned my body. This made me blush even harder. Then to my surprise he started to walk toward me. What should I do? It’s not like I can run out of the store. Damn, well I guess I’ll get my wish.“Hey Dove, I didn’t think I would find you here. You look…beautiful.” He looked over my body again, and smiled as if to agree. “Huh thanks, what are you doing here,” I ask lightly looking down.“My family owns this store, it was my turn to watch it while my sister went to lunch. I didn’t think I would see you here. I would expect you to go to that…Pretty ~n~ Pink store.” He looked away for a moment.I look into his eyes, “ Yeah well that store is not really my style, to bright. I didn’t know your family owned this store.”“Yeah, uh well…” He was broke off by the screeching Malise.“That is so-o gorgeous Dove, you have to get that one.”I smiled, “You really think so.” I glance back at Damion. He was now frowning. I really don’t think he likes Malise that much. “Do you like it Damion? You know you are the one who has to be seen with me.”He smiles, “I love it on you. It was almost like it was made for you.” Man I was thinking the same thing a little while ago.“Good, I’ll be back in a minute.” I go back and change into my other cloths so I can pay for the dress. I wanted to say good bye to Damion, but he had a few customers now so I didn’t get to. Oh well I will see him this weekend. Well hopefully sooner.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment