Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - chapter 5 and 6

This is an old story I desided to put up it's kinda long so it'll take a while for me to put it up. But it's finished so ya.

Chapter 4 - chapter 5 and 6

Chapter 4 - chapter 5 and 6
"Chapter 5"
It is Prom Night already and I’m such a mess. My hair doesn’t look right, and my dress oh my dress isn’t fitting right. What else could go wrong.
" Dove your date is here," I hear my dad call.
"Ok I’ll be out in a minute."
It can’t be seven already, crap. I put one more bobby pin in my hair. At least that looks a little better. I hurriedly put on my pearl-black shoes and stop to look at myself it my mirror one more time. I hope Damion won’t be embarrassed to be seen with me. I put on some more dark green lipstick and head out.
The walk down the hallway seemed to last an eternity. What if he doesn’t really like me? Do I really look okay? What if I make a mistake? These question run through my head the whole way, but when I see him I knew everything would be okay.
Damion was dressed in a jet-black tuxedo with a deep green tie. We matched perfectly. Good thing he saw me at the store.
As I step out of the hallway I hear my mom say, "you look so beautiful Dove," almost about to cry. "Ok let me take your picture, stand together." Snap. "You two look so cute together, and match so well."
I look up at Damion, he looks so good in his tux. I really never imagined him in any kind of dress up type of cloths. Damion mostly wore clothing that made him look very relaxed. It’s like he didn’t need to impress everyone, but somehow he always did. Almost every girl in school had a crush on him.
"Thanks mom. Can we go now? We’re gunna be late. We still have to get dinner."
"Dove just a few more pictures, it’s not everyday my baby goes to prom." Snap.
After about ten more pictures I finally say, "mom, please," then I turn to my dad really starting to get annoyed. "Dad we really need to go."
"Connie, let them go," my dad tells her smoothly.
"Ok just one more picture." Snap.
"Dove, princess, don’t be out to late," my Dad states before kissing me on the forehead. "You look so beautiful Dove."
I smile then add, " I’ll see you at one, Kay?"
"Alright," he replies his voice full of concern.
After that I hurry out the door, and drag Damion behind me.
"Sorry about that, they can be so embarrassing sometimes." I look down, what a way to start out the night.
"Don’t worry about it. I have already taken about one hundred pictures at home." He was probably just saying that.
We walk up to his car, very nice. "Nice car." I blurt out without even thinking.
"Yeah I like it." He replies simply.
Damion opens the door for me and then gets in himself. "So Dove where would you like to eat?"
I pause to think a bit, "Well I don’t really know any good places, so where do you want to go?" I say feeling really good about my answer.
"Well since it’s up to me, you have to promise not to just order a salad. I mean you have to order a real meal." He looks up at me for an answer.
Well I guess I have no choice, "Oh alright." He doesn’t tell me where we are going, and it’s driving me nuts. Why can’t he just tell me already?
Then we pull up to a real fancy restaurant that I can’t pronounce the name. Oh no this has to be really expensive. I better pick something cheap. He pulls up to the entrance where a valet took our car to be parked. Oh yeah this is a very expensive restaurant.
When we get to our seats the waiter sets down the menus. I pick one up expecting it to be like any other menu, but oh no this one had to be in French. My mouth drops, and Damion must have notices because he had to suppress a laugh. "Damion I can’t read this…"I say feeling really embarrassed.
"Don’t worry, how about I order for you?"
"Okay, but I am allergic to shrimp alright."
"Alright then let this glorious night begin."
The waiter comes back and Damion orders our meal, all of it I can’t understand. The waiter then nods and walks away with our order and the menus.
"Okay, so what did you order us Damion?" I say kind of suspicious.
"Well it’s a kind of steak with mushroom sauce all over it. Don’t worry it’s very delicious. I ordered yours medium rare and mine rare. Is that okay with you because if it isn’t I can change your order." He is really trying to impress me.
"That sounds wonderful. It’ll be great."
We were done with our absolutely wonderful diner at about 8:30. The dance doesn’t start for another half and hour. "So what are we going to do now?"
"Well I thought dinner was going to take a little longer, why don’t we stop by my house so I can get a little present I got you. I forgot it. Well I didn’t think I was going to be able to give it to you tonight." He pauses for a moment, "So do you want to go?"
"Yeah I guess."
When we get to his house, I just stand in awe. It is so big and beautiful. It looks as if it once was a castle. "S-so this i-is your h-house? It’s so beautiful."
"Yep this is my house. I know it’s huge, but you know it’s home." He just shrugs.
"Man, I would do anything to have a house like this. Mine is so over-rated. You know, everyone has a house like me."
"So you’d do anything to have a house like this?" He smiles and heads up to the door.
"Well when I mean anything I mean I would do everything in my power do get a house like this."
"Oh." We walk into the huge double doors. They seemed to be twice my size. Inside of his house is even more amazing than the outside. It seemed like a king had lived in there at one time and forgot all his precious stuff.
"Wow, so this is what it’s like to be in a castle." I say in awe. Damion just smiles at the childish comment. Next thing I know I am standing alone in the entry. Damion must have gone to get the gift he was talking about. So I just wander around looking at all the neat stuff all around me. I can’t believe I am actually in a house like this. Now houses like those don’t surprise me at all. I am in them all the time. Yet Damion’s house still has this mysterious charm to it.
"I’m back," he hands me a small box, "I hope you like it. It was well…it’s for you."
"I’m sure I’ll love it no matter what Damion." I say getting really exited. When I open the gift it makes my jaw drop. It is the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen. It has the greenest emerald looking gem in it that I have ever seen. The necklace jewel was shaped in a leaf and the chain was the deepest black. It was amazing. "Damion I absolutely love it, but are you sure you want to give it to me?"
"Well if I didn’t give it to you then it would just sit in a drawer anyway. So you’d better have it. Plus it’ll look great with your dress." I didn’t think of that but it does match my dress wonderfully. It’s amazing, everything has gone together so well tonight. I mean everything seems to match.
"I wish I had gotten you a gift though." I say feeling really foolish.
"I didn’t expect you to get me any either. So do you want to head out. We don’t want to be late now do we." Damion smiles and walks me out the door. I take my time getting into the car, and Damion just stares at me. Just to make him hot I exaggerate all my movements to give him a good look. I think Damion even blushed.
The school isn’t to far away from his house, or I don’t think it is. Desperate to break the silence I ask him, " So what is your favorite kind of music?
Caught off guard he says, " Uh…I don’t know, I really like everything but I guess I’d have to say, rock. You?"
"I like rock too." I then say trying to drag on our conversation, "so you excited?" I grab my new necklace and play with it while waiting for the reply.
" I think it’ll be to die for. Will Malise be there?"
" Yeah, she went with Brian, you know Jake’s friend?" Stupid, why did I have to bring up Jake?
" Yeah," he says uncomfortably.
"Cool." We didn’t really talk for the rest of the trip. Well except for the little chit chat here and there, but not an actual conversation.
We pull into the parking lot, and start looking for a parking spot. We were a little early, but it seemed like there were no parking places at all. Once we found a spot in the back, and he says with a smile, " We’re here." What a wicked smile.
I wish I had known then what he had in store for me that night. Now I am cursed with his midnight disease. He planned to turn me over. I was so naive, how could I have known?
"So should we head on in?" I just nod. Damion gets out and opens the door.
"Thank you." He offers me his arm and I take it without any hesitation at all.
We walk into the door of the huge auditorium. It was very crowded and the music was so loud. I move closer to Damion trying not to be clobbered by crowd.
"Dove do you want to dance," Damion yells over the music.
"Of course I do." I looked into his smiling face, and frowned when it faded. I looked around, maybe trying to find the cause. Then I knew why. Malise was screaming for us to come sit down. I knew if I just ignored her she would stop or come toward us. So why not take the chance.
"Damion we can go over there latter, lets go dance." He smiled again and we moved onto the dance floor.
He is such a good dancer, at least to the slow songs. He held me close and it felt so good. I even tried to teach him a few moves of my own. I was having a blast, but wished we could go somewhere a little quieter. I hate loud places. Then he leaned down and whispered, "do you really want to be here or…well do you want to go somewhere more private," like he had read my mind.
"What do you have in mind," I ask smiling. We are still dancing, but very slowly so we can talk.
"Well I know this really sweet spot by the bridge." He must have felt me tense because he added, "of course only if you want to go."
The bridge, everyone knows what teenagers do by the bridge. I have been there a few times myself even.
"Sounds like fun." Why not go, this prom is going to be a bomb anyway. "But I need to talk to Malise first."
He looked really annoyed but said politely, "Alright, but lets hurry."
I went over to where Malise was sitting. "Hey Malise, we are going to leave. I am not feeling very well."
She looked kind of concerned then said, "Okay Dove, be careful and don’t have to much fun." She flashed a faint smile then stood up and gave me a hug.
"Bye, Malise talk to you tomorrow."
"Bye."
That was the last time I have ever seen her, poor Malise. I wish I could have explained all of this to you, but it is to late now, twenty years to late. Please forgive me.

"Chapter 6"
I start to get butterflies as we drive off. Damion turns on some rock music, obviously sensing the tension in the car. I have never heard any kind of rock like this, it was almost enchanting in a way.
" Good music, who is it?"
"It is actually my cousins band."
"Awesome," I reply sincerely.
I was really starting to get really nervous now, but then I remembered that I have done these things before. It’s not like it’s my first time. At least I thought I’d done those things.
I look at Damion, he seems so calm, and I must look like a wreck.
I wonder why Damion would chose me over anyone else. I mean I’m no means the prettiest girl in school. Actually I consider myself pretty average maybe cute, but average.
I returned from my thoughts when we turned down a dirt road, and I knew we were getting really close. My mouth felt really dry all of a sudden, and what about my breath? I pop a mint in my mouth, and thought about asking Damion if he had anything to drink, but decided not to.
I wonder how much farther it is. Then Damion says breaking the everlasting silence, " We’re almost there, I think your going to love this place."
"Think so?" Gosh Dove what a stupid reply, I scold myself. I was silent the rest of the way.
We pulled up to the most beautiful spot in Lakeside, the sunset was amazing. My mouth dropped in awe. I smile at him and say, "this is so beautiful. How did you find it?"
"Well my brother took me here when I was little. It has been my favorite place ever since." He smiled at me, but I could tell there was hurt in his eyes.
He stopped the car, and we immediately started kissing. Part of me wanted to comfort him, and the other part was yearning for him. I was so attracted to him, and he was so good.
Damion was the first to pull away, " You’re even better than I thought you’d be. I have wanted this for so long Dove." He bushes his lips on mine, they were like a butterfly landing on a flower.
"Really?" I take in the very romantic setting and continue, "actually I have been longing for you too." I wanted his kisses now more than ever. "Damion, I…"
He cut me off, "Dove don’t worry, I will only go as far as you will let me."
His statement startled me but it all went away when we start kissing again. He feels so good, he’s so tender. Then there was something else. It was just as good maybe even better, but different. It felt like, well now it felt like a prick now. What was he doing?
I look down, and started screaming inside. My voice got caught in my throat. Damion was biting me, like an animal. This can’t be real. I try to pull away but it felt so good, so good that there are no words to explain it. But I need to get away, so I try to pull away again.
"Dove, don’t pull away it will only hurt. Dove you taste so good, you have no idea." He goes back to sucking my blood. I know now that there was no way I could stop him from doing this. Plus I didn’t know if I could pull away anymore. The feel of this was so overwhelming.
When he finally stopped he licked the blood, my blood, off his lips and then added, "this is my gift to you, the gift of immortality." He kissed me again, and I tasted my blood. It was weird; even though he bit me I still long for his touch, his kisses. I must be going crazy.
I passed out sometime after that, I guess it’s because of all the unbelievable information I had just heard, or it could just be from the loss of blood.
I am half conscience now, but I still feel a little dizzy. Damion carried me into his house it has to be about 2:00.
"W-what’s happening, Damion what’s happening to me."
"Dove sleep, you need it. Your blood needs to replenish. I will answer all your questions when I think your ready." I lay back again not having the strength to argue. What did he do?
I hear another voice, a girl’s voice this time. The girl sounded very upset." What are you doing, you’re not turning her are you," she whispers.
" Yes Keeran, I am," he pauses, "I really love her."
"But I thought you loved me," Keeran says in a pouting voice.
He lays me down on the couch before answering. "I do." Damion leans down and they share a short, but romantic kiss.
"Good." Keeran adds not trying to be quiet anymore.
"Keeran go get Dove something to wear. We need to get her out of that dress."
"Right away." She pauses for a moment and looks back.
"Keeran," Damion says fiercely, "hurry up."
"Dove, wake up," he brushes his lips against mine, "how are you feeling."
"Alright, where am I?" I look at my silver watch. "Oh no I stayed out way to late, my dad is going to kill me. I’ve got to go."
I try to get up, but Damion pushed me back down. " Dove you are home, you are still weak don’t get up. Please you’ll hurt yourself."
"B-but, what about my parents…why are you doing this, please just let me go," I cry. I am really getting scared why would anyone do this to me, this is just a nightmare it’s got to be. Wake up. I am a normal girl who has a nice life with lots of friends, things like this aren’t supposed to happen to girls like me.
"You’re not dreaming Dove, ok let me explain. Dove you’re a vampire now. Most of us don’t go into the sun but if it makes you feel better we can, but the stuff about silver and garlic are true. Dove the only reason I did this was because I love you, I really do care about you." Then he says to himself "Donovan really wants you though, but I won’t let him have you."
Tears start to stream down my face. " Damion you can’t just talk about me like I’m some kind of property. I am a human being." I knew what I had to do. I look for the nearest exit. I get up and start running, Damion doesn’t even try to stop me. I’m gone, or at least I thought.
That is when it all changed now I’m a bloodsucker, the one I never thought existed. I’m one of the deadliest of them all. Most of them fear me, well except Damion and Donovan.
"Celestine now you see why I hate them so much, well I guess I told my story to you a little late huh?"
"But don’t you like being immortal, I do."
" I hate it, I wanted to be normal. This is a curse."
"Wanted?" Celestine smiles. "Who’s the lucky guy? It isn’t Damion is it? You know he likes you a lot right. I would do anything for him to like me like he does you."
"Why does it always have to be a guy? Plus it’s none of your business." I look down at my watch, " crap, I’m late. Donovan is going to be so mad."
"If you hate him so much, why do you follow his every word Dove?" Celestine says then looks back down at her book. I don’t even think she even listened to my story.
"I don’t, I-I have to." sigh "Celestine I’ll talk to you later."
"Bye Dove."
Dear Celestine one of my only friends, she reminds me of a younger me, so naive. Donovan has ruined her life and she doesn’t even know it.
"I’d better hurry, Donovan will be looking for me." I say to myself.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment