Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - chapt12-15

This is an old story I desided to put up it's kinda long so it'll take a while for me to put it up. But it's finished so ya.

Chapter 6 - chapt12-15

Chapter 6 - chapt12-15
"Chapter 12"
Keeran is bound up and it looks as if she had already taken quite a beating by Vincent. It takes a while but I hit her hard, and it feels so good. I know that it is wrong, but I feel so alive when I do these things. These horrible things like killing my victims, and the people who have hurt me. Is that so wrong? Blood spewed everywhere, and I forgot that I was still hitting while I was thinking. I was hitting her over and over. Now she looks even more bloody and messed up. I can’t believe I did that. I stand there and look at the bloody Keeran, and she is just lying there twitching. She must truly be in pain, we train for this kind of stuff. We train for torture and battles so we don’t fall under pressure. Keeran’s blonde hair is red now and her cloths are all tattered and torn. If only she knew how much this was killing me inside to see this. I am not supposed to be this weak.
"Okay, Vincent I’m done. I can’t do this anymore," I say about to cry. I haven’t cried for over fifty years.
"Are you okay Dove?" Vincent comes over and holds me to his chest. All the emotions hit me all at once; I burst out crying I can’t believe I’m doing this, I’m supposed to be a strong, feared vampire not this little girl. I can feel the tears run down my face and hit Vincent’s shirt. So many tears, where did they all come from?
"It’s okay Dove, stop crying, you’re okay. You are with me don’t worry."
"But what if they come for me? I’m scared Vincent. I love you, and that is forbidden!"
Vincent doesn’t answer he just holds me tighter, and it feels so good to be in his arms again. It feels so secure, like no one can ever hurt me there. We walk into his room and lay down. His bed is so comfortable; it’s almost like being in calm water.
I finally stop crying and I’m ready to talk to him.
"Is Keeran dead?"
"No, she is in a bad state though. I have decided that she is of better use to us alive."
"I can’t believe I did that, it’s really not me. I’m not a little girl, I am a great assassin. Why can’t I keep my emotions in control."
"You did what you thin is right Dove. And while you may not think you’re a little girl, I think that you are my little girl. Don’t worry, you’ll be able to keep control soon. After tonight you won’t have to worry anymore."
I notice the position we are in, so comfortable. We are just lying on his bed just cuddling. I haven’t cuddled in so long. It’s so nice being with him; so nice being in his arms, so close.
"Dove I have an important question for you." He positions himself so he is looking at me. So we are eye to eye.
"Alright I’m listening, what is it?" I start to get butterflies in my stomach.
"Dove…will you marry me, we can start a life together it’ll be great. We will be happy together."
"But what about your family Vincent, you know I’m not the kind of bride they’d be expecting. I am a vampire and you are a witch, and a vampire slayer."
"Who cares I love you, that is all that matters now. We can kill Donovan…and Damion together." He pauses for a moment, "Dove someone else is here I can feel them, wait for me." I felt them too. Why does this always have to happen to me when the moments are so perfect?
Vincent walks out into the living room. Knock, Knock. " I’m coming hold on a minute." Then Vincent opens the door, and lets the person in who so rudely interrupted our romantic moment.
I can hear a voice say, "Vincent you missed your meeting with you-know-who." The man must be a human, I’m guessing it’s one of those loyalists. Damn, now Vincent will be all into his business with these humans.
While Vincent was talking, I get out of bed and change into my cloths. I was wearing one of Vincent’s shirts as a nightgown. Gosh what happened yesterday? I don’t even remember falling asleep. What should I do, should I marry him? I do love him, but I don’t know. I really don’t trust him as much as I should. I have this gut feeling about him. I always have, he is just to kind to be this all mighty vampire slayer. I have to think on this one.

"Chapter 13"
I remember when I first met Vincent, he was so handsome, so nice.
I was walking in the park late at night. I was just turned into a vampire, and still dizzy.
"Hey girl, you okay?" I remember.
"Uh…I don’t know, who are you? Where am I?"
"I’m Vincent and you’re in the park; I really don’t think you are okay. Umm…where do you live."
"I don’t know, I don’t know anything anymore," I start to cry, hard then say, "this is all Damion’s fault. He did this to me." Vincent came over and tried to comfort me. I tried to push him away, but in the end I just gave up because I needed somebody. I was so scared back then.
"It’s alright, I’ll try to take care of you, what is your name?" He holds on to by left wrist, and waits for my answer.
"My name’s Dove." A tear rolls down my cheek, and I begin to cry again. I start to tremble, and am unable to hold myself up any more. I huddle down and hold onto my legs and begin to shake violently.
"Come on I’ll take you to my house you can clean up there, I think I have some cloths that might fit you." He picks me up, and holds me gently to his chest. His heart beat calms me down some, but I am still in hysterics.
I was still in my emerald prom dress, except it was all ripped and torn up from me running around like a crazy person. Why is this happening to me, what did I do to disserve this?
"Alright, but I have to be home by one. My father said so." I say like a child who is lost.
"You can trust me, here let me help you." He carries me to his car, and lays me down in the back. I can hardly sit up, I feel so weak. I fall asleep. I can’t help it, it’s like I have no control over my body. I don’t know how long I was asleep, but I kind of wake up when the car turns suddenly. Then I realize that Vincent had pulled up into his driveway. He now shuts of his car, and gets out to get me. I go back into unconscious sleep.
"You think you can walk Dove?" I was totally incoherent, "I didn’t think so." He picks me up gently, and carries me into his house. He opens the door without any problem, and that is because he is no human. Vincent walks into his living room with me in his arms, and lays me down on his suede couch. Vincent leaves to go into the bathroom to get a wash rag so I can get cleaned up. I am so grateful for his kindness.
I semi-wakeup, where am I? I can’t remember anything. I then pass out again. I must have been asleep a long time, because when I woke up I was all washed up and changed into a comfortable looking pair of pajamas. They must have been his girlfriend’s or his sister’s, maybe even his mother’s. The bed I was laying on was so comfortable, it felt like lying on feathers. I didn’t ever want to get up this was the kind of world I wanted to stay in. Then I smell something wonderful, it makes it so hard to say in bed. I am so hungry, I don’t think I have ever been this hungry. I walk down the hall on look for the kitchen. It takes a couple of tries, but I finally get there. The whole house has white carpet in it, and all the walls seem to be a bright blue. This is one of the coziest houses I have ever been to.
I heard a voice in the distance. "Finally awake huh? I made dinner, well breakfast to you." He looks at me from head to toe. I must look horrible. Then he says, "you look very beautiful. Let me introduce myself, I’m Vincent, just incase you don’t remember."
"Thanks, but where am I? Not to be rude, but how long have I been asleep?" I am glad he introduced himself because I didn’t remember his name, I don’t really remember coming here.
"Well you are in my house of course0, it is just a short ways away from yours, uh…Damion’s house. And you have been asleep for about a day. That is normal for a newling. So do not worry so much."
"A what, and why would I care about being close to Damion’s house? I am so confused."
"Hasn’t he explained this to you," Vincent asks. "Sit down, let me explain. Dove, you have been turned into a vampire and by a very evil one to. Damion, he gave you this immortality Dove. You can never see your family again, they probably already think you are dead. Vampires have a lot of power in the legal business. And now you have to drink blood to stay alive. Do you understand?"
"Yes, wait I’ve already heard this before, why did he have to do this to me? What did I do to deserve this?" I feel the tears stinging behind my eyes, and I try to hold them back. Yet one escapes.
He walk over to me and wipes the tear off my cheek them replies," my guess is that he really likes you Dove, well your guess is better than mine." He takes a drink of his water, "Are you thirsty?"
"Actually yes. I am really thirsty." He pours this thick red liquid into my cup, looks so delicious. I take a long gulp, it’s perfect. It quenches my thirst perfectly. "What is this, it’s really good? It’s the best thing I have ever tasted."
"Well it’s blood, human’s blood to be exact. Don’t worry I got it from a blood donation place. You need to drink it or you’ll die, your body can’t make it’s own so you have to drink someone else’s to stay alive." He pauses, "Dove don’t think about the person just think about yourself. Okay?" That was the best advice anyone has ever given me, it was what made me what I am today.
I start to gag, how can I drink human blood and like it. "I-I don’t think I can Vincent, I really think I’m going to be sick." I throw up all over the floor. Red its all red, it makes me through up again. Vincent is now holding my waist as a spew all over his very expensive white carpet. It will definitely stain.
"Dove, are you feeling any better?" He helps me into a chair.
"I don’t think so. Vincent I really have to go, I don’t know where but I feel as if someone is calling me." Yet in some way I know if I go all of my hope for having a safe and cozy life is gone.
"That would be Damion he is calling you back home, he knows you can’t live on your own yet. I’ll help you get somethings together and you can go on your way. Okay?" Vincent gets up and starts to clean up the counter a little bit.
"Okay, but I don’t have anything." I realize.
"Don’t worry I’ll give you some things, it’s not like I can’t get more." Vincent walks out of the room and get some stuff packed up for me. I wish I could have stayed with him then, and not gone back to Damion.
I go into the room that Vincent had walked into, and watch him with envy. He has only known me for a little more then a day, and he is willing to give me some of his things to help me survive. After he is done he sits on the bed and motions for me to come over to.
"Dove, you can not tell Damion you met me. Understand?" Vincent asks in a very serious tone.
"Why?" I am so confused, why would some one this nice not want to be found, or even told about?
"We don’t get along, actually to tell you the truth Dove I’m a vampire hunter." I jump back realizing that I’m the one he hunts. "Don’t worry I won’t hurt you unless that is you try to hurt me. Which I doubt you ever will." He smiles again. He sends me on my way and tells me where to find Damion’s house. Even though that is one of the only things I can remember. Who could forget his magnificent house?


"Chapter 14"
Vincent walks into the room and kisses me, I must have fallen asleep. I smile, "Vincent do you remember the first time we meet?"
"Yeah, not to pleasant for you but you were still as beautiful as you are now. Why do you ask?"
"I don’t know I just had a dream about it, you were so nice. I want to go back in time."
"But aren’t I just as nice now? Plus we are mature now; we can have a real relationship. Don’t you agree?"
"You’re right. I really never thought of it that way." He is so smart, I adore him so much.
"So Dove, have you thought of an answer? Don’t get me wrong I’m really not trying to push you into any kind of relationship you don’t want." He blushes a bit and lies down on the bed with me.
"Don’t worry about rushing me, but sorry no I still need some more time." I hug him and hold him so close, I love having someone their to get through the bad times.
"Vincent who were you talking to in the living room?" I sit up so I can look into his eyes just to make sure he is telling the whole truth. You can always tell it in his eyes.
"Nobody, just a human named Skyler, he thinks I’m a big time lawyer. I haven’t lost a case yet you know."
"You a lawyer, yeah right. I just can’t imagine that. Lawyer by day, Vampire Hunter by night huh," I tease.
"Yeah, that’s how it goes." We both laugh then he says, "Dove, I really hate to tell you this, but you need to go back. You need to take Keeran back. It might get you on Donovan’s good side. You save Keeran from the big, bad Vampire Hunter. You know it would help us with our plan if you do this right." We both laugh again, but I really don’t want to leave.
"I really don’t want to go, but I will." I look into his eyes. They are filled with such desire, I wish I could stay with him forever.
"You must or all that you worked for will be meaningless." He looks away, trying to hide his feelings.
"Alright," I say with a sigh, "but you have to promise you’ll meet me at my house in two days. Promise?"
"Promise. Trust me Dove I don’t want you to leave either." He kisses me one more time then says, "pack up your things I’ll get Keeran ready okay?"
"Alright." I start packing my crap and I’m done within a matter of minutes. I call to Vincent, "Is Keeran ready?" I can’t wait to see it when I totally blow Donovan out of the water. That bastard, he has taken everything I have ever loved.
"Almost, I have to finish the spell I’m putting on her. It’ll erase her memory of any of this ever happening."
"Great, I don’t want anyone to find out about this. They will kill me before I gain their trust if they find out."
"Dove we’d better hurry I can sense Damion searching around, he can’t know you’re with me Dove. It will ruin everything." I run and get my bag out of the other room.
"Well I’m ready, take us to the park, we’ll put her into a bush and I’ll wait for him to get there okay?" Plus I need some time alone to think about this past day. This assassin with a great background, and yesterday I cried as if I was a little baby.
"Okay, get into the car." Vincent yells to me from the other room. Dove you need to get a hold of yourself, get down to business.
I walk outside and get in. I decide to start it up so we can be ready as soon as he gets out here. A few minutes later he comes carrying out a bundle of blankets, that must be Keeran. He puts her into the backseat and then we leave. The music is up so lad and we don’t talk the whole trip. I’m glad it only took about five minutes to get to the park. We park at the entrance, and he grabs Keeran and follows me to the bench in the middle of the park. I used to like the park when I was human, but it brings to many memories now.
"Put her in the bush so nobody gets suspicious just in case any one walks by. I love you so much, but I know what I have to do. Bye Vincent."
"Bye Dove. I’ll be at your house in two days remember two days."
He hurries off, I think so I can’t see him in such a sad state. I sit down on the bench and wait. Just like a servant, waiting for its master. Keeran would have done the same thing I know she would have. She is one of Donovan and Damion’s little puppies.


"Chapter 15"
After Vincent leaves it seemed to take hours until Damion arrived. I start to doze off, no don’t sleep you need to wait for him. You can’t let any one seek up on you.
"Dove," I hear a masculine voice say.
"Who is it?" I get up getting ready to defend myself.
"It’s Damion. Donovan sent me, where is Keeran?"
"She’s over in the bushes, Keeran is in a really bad shape." I hope he won’t see through my eyes.
"We’d better get her home. Donovan will be furious." He picks up Keeran and heads to the car, "Well are you coming or not Dove?" He is so strong, even after what he did to me I still have some admiration for him.
"I’m coming." I hurry to catch up to him. Damion puts Keeran in his back seat of his Dodge Viper, and tells me to get in front. Great just like old times.
"Do you know where Vincent is now? And why did you save her, I mean you don’t even like her." I think he is seeing through my alibi.
"Why wouldn’t I, you know I’m not that cruel." I pause, "I don’t know where Vincent went." That was the truth, after I left, he did to. I wonder where he went. "Once I saved Keeran I left. She was hurt pretty bad in the process. She ruined my whole mission you know that don’t you. She did it just to prove to you and Donovan that she was better than me." I didn’t know if he totally believed me, but for that fact I didn’t really care anymore.
After we headed our way back to his house I decide to ask him, "So where’s Celestine?" Damion seemed to be ignoring her, "Damion answer me!" He is hiding something from me that is why he isn’t answering.
He delayed his answer for a moment longer then said, "Donovan sold her, Keeran and I tried to persuade him not to, but he wouldn’t listen." He looks at me for a moment then looks back at the road. Keeran tried to help, well that is a first.
"Who’d he sell her to?"
"He wouldn’t tell me, but he told Keeran that he was selling her to Theo."
"Well at least it’s not Domonic." I say feeling a little relieved. Donovan is still that distasteful bastard as he always will be, or at least until he gets what he deserves.
Domonic is a cruel vampire, he beats his women constantly. I couldn’t let Celestine go through that. Donovan sold me to him for a while. He could control me, and he got tired of me. I hated him, I’ve been beat more by Domonic than Donovan, and Donovan beats me almost regularly. Domonic, he made me do unspeakable things, things I wouldn’t even do now. The only good thing I got out of my stay with him was that I learned how to resist most pain, but I was later on sold back to Donovan. I guess I was too much trouble for him too. Well I did try and stab him with a hairpin.
I look at Damion, he looks just like the day of our prom. So handsome, in a way I still feel attracted to him. It’s weird, I hate him for what he’s done but I still love him, for who he was. Damion is really not like Donovan, he tries to be but he isn’t. He could never be that cruel. He has his human side still intact just like me.
"Why are you looking at me that way, Dove?" He looks at me suspiciously.
"What I’m not looking at you in any certain way," I say defensively. Gosh I’m acting like a stupid teenage girl. I look back at Keeran, she’s bleeding all over his seat, "aren’t you afraid she’ll ruin your seat?"
He laughs and then says, "why should you care?" It was the first the first time I have ever actually heard him laugh. I love his laugh.
"I don’t," I pause, "what are you going to do with her when we get home?" Home? It’s really not home it just where I live, Vincent’s house is more like home, and I don’t even really live there.
"I have my plans," he says solemnly, returning back to reality. I realize what he going to do with her.
Damion would probably kill her or if she’s lucky he’ll sell her. Now that she is hurt he really has no use for her. It just proves that Damion hates the weak, and for this she’ll most likely die. I really do feel bad, but she shouldn’t have gotten in my way. If she would have just stayed where she was supposed to be none of this would have ever happened.
"What are you thinking about," Damion asks me, " you look as if your dreaming." He paused for a moment, "I’ve never seen a vampire do that before."
"I’m just remembering things of my past," then I ask him, "haven’t you ever…"
He cuts me off, "No, never, I don’t remember anything from my human past. Actually I do remember some things, the rest was all blocked away by my master." Damion had a master, I wonder who it is or was. "I get short, fuzzy flashbacks, but that is all, I am glad he blocked them because the were to tormenting."
We didn’t talk for a long time. I didn’t know we had so much to say to each other. Then all of a sudden he says, "Why did you choose me?"
"What?" Why he being so random, usually he’s so matter of factual.
"Sorry, it was nothing." Was he blushing? I now understood what he meant. He was talking about prom.
"You want to know, well I choose you because I really did like you. I mean you’re handsome and you were very sweet. Plus Jake was an asshole. Damion?"
"Yes," he glances at me temporarily, then looks at the road again.
"Why didn’t you like Malise?" I have always been wondering this. It was always such a mystery to me.
He cringed at the name, "Malise was getting in my way. If you had told her the truth that night she would have stopped you. I know she would have." Malise was my best friend, and she was always worried about me.
He was right she would have tried, "Damion I would have gone anyway, I was in love with you. I really was, I wouldn’t have let anything get in my way. I wanted to be alone with you so bad."
Damion didn’t say anything. He just drove. Soon after I fall asleep, I was so tired. I was getting so tired lately, I must be getting hungry.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment