Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - 16-20

This is an old story I desided to put up it's kinda long so it'll take a while for me to put it up. But it's finished so ya.

Chapter 7 - 16-20

Chapter 7 - 16-20
Okay I write really short chaps but I just felt like it.

"Chapter 16"
"Dove, wake up we’re home." I wake up in Damion’s arms, where’s Keeran?
"How long have I’ve been asleep?" He puts me down. Something about this is all wrong.
"Not long, we have just got here." I finally look around me, I must be in Damion’s room. Well I haven’t actually been in here before, but I’ve heard Keeran talk about it. It’s looks so romantic, his gigantic bed is at the far wall and he has a bay window to the far left. His room is so beautiful. I hadn’t noticed I was walking around in the room until Damion said, " so you like it?"
"Yes I do. It’s so beautiful." I reply in awe.
"Not as beautiful as you, I knew you’d like it." He was looking at me and smiling. There is definitely something wrong.
"What do you mean?" I step back away from him.
"I’m surprised Dove you should know better than any one. We have a blood connection I know exactly what you want." He is really starting to scare me now. This is so not like him.
I scream, "stop Damion! This isn’t you."
"Dove you’re the one I love." He walk closer to me. He keeps coming closer.
"This is way to much, you love Keeran Damion, not me."
"No I don’t, she is just a mere piece in my collection." Collection, well it’s not like I haven’t heard that before.
I jump out of my seat. I’m all drenched in sweat. I was dreaming, thank goodness it was all a bad dream.
"Have a bad dream," Damion asks sounding concerned. He looks away from the road for a moment to make sure I’m okay.
"It felt so real. You, your room everything." I wipe off some of t he sweat from my forehead.
"My room?" He smiles, a typical man, vampire or not.
Still dazed I ask him, "How far are we?"
Damion doesn’t answer until we turn into the driveway. "We’re here."
Damion got out and got the sleeping Keeran out of the back. She is still in pretty bad shape. Vampires heal faster then humans, but it will take her a while to get better from this one.
"She okay?" I ask him as we walked into his enormous mansion.
"She’s better, but you know she’ll never be the same." He smiled then said, "I’ll probably sell her to Domonic, you know him?" He was testing my temper. He knows I hate him with a passion.
"Yes I know him, don’t you think Leonardo would be a better choice." I play his little game, "he’s very strict but not as violent."
"Yes he is a good choice, I don’t know. I think more on it. Yet she does need some discipline and that is what Domonic would offer."
"knock it off Damion, you know how much I demise him. If your going to sell her at least sell her to someone descent.
I wasn’t surprise at all by what Damion was going to do. It’s like him anyway. Sell away the weak, or the people he can not control. He tries so much to be like Donovan. Why I have no clue, Damion is ten times the vampire Donovan will ever be.
"Damion I think I’d better…"
"Donovan says you have to stay here tonight, he has…work to do." I decided not to interfere with Donovan considering all the work I put into getting his trust.
"Ok, then where’s the guest room?" I ask ready to go to bed. I’ve had such a long day. Plus I need to feed.
"All taken." He smiles.
"What about the living room?"
"Taken," He tells me smiling. What is he up to.
"Then where am I going to sleep?"
"I’m letting you use my bedroom. I have matters to tend to anyway." I jump with excitement when I hear I’ll be sleeping in his bed. Even though I supposed to be thinking about Vincent, and our life together. All I can think about is Damion, am I having second thoughts or what?
"How generous of you," I say sarcastically trying to hide my real feelings.
Damion shows me into his room, it wasn’t as nice as it was in my dream. It actually seemed pretty normal. It was a huge room, and the bed was enormous, but other than that absolutely normal. I examine it more closely it has tan walls with red designs. The red could be paint or blood, god only knows. He has deep black carpet, normal for vampires. His bed was wonderful though. It looked like red and black clouds being held down by the wooden frame, it has to be comfortable. I can’t wait to jump into bed, but it would be so much better to share that bed with someone. Maybe Damion will join me. Damn Dove, stop thinking about Damion. He’s not right for you.
He must of seen me looking around because he said, "I know it’s not as glorious as you might have dreamt, but it’s home. He walks into the little room off to the side, it must be his office. "I’ll be in here if you need me, also it lets you have a little more privacy. Is that okay?"
"Yeah, yes it’s fine. Uh…I guess I’ll see you later." The sun was coming up, it makes me very tired. Although we really can’t stand the sunlight, most vampires stay up during most of the day to do their other work. Damion must stay up and do paperwork for Donovan. Yawn. "I’m going to go to sleep. Can I borrow a T-shirt or something to sleep in?"
"Yeah they are in the top drawer of the dresser at the far end of the room. Sleep tight." I walk slowly to the other side of the room, I could feel his eyes watching me. I couldn’t believe it I was trying to tease his senses. Stop it, you love Vincent, but I think I love Damion. I can’t deny it anymore, I love them both. I just don’t trust either one of them. Is that so bad? Who should I choose such a hard decision.
I walk across the dark room and find the dresser he was talking about, it took a couple trial and errors. I look at all the shirts, so many to choose from. I find a black shirt with the emblem of Damion’s cousin band on it, one of my favorite bands now. They are more calming to me. I change into the shirt leaving my cloths by the dresser. I get out some of his boxers to go underneath so I don’t feel completely naked.
I feel so free right now, I feel like a human girl again. I run and jump onto the bed and laugh. Oh this feels so right, I love this feeling. Yeah what a great assassin am I, I am more like a little girl. Is that really who I am?
Then I look up and let out a little scream. I had forgotten that Damion was in the room, he scared me half to death. I get up and apologize immediately.
"Damion I am so sorry, I forgot you were here. I-I uh…I’m sorry." I look down then back up again, he hates it when you don’t look at him when he is talking to you.
Damion didn’t answer he just stared at me. I look into his black eyes, they were filled with such need. I wonder if I was looking at him the same way because what happened next was so unexpected.
"Chapter 17"
Damion walks over to me and kisses me, it was just as good as prom night. Then he picks me up and lays me down on the bed. Damion is kissing me, and I love it. I love everything about his touch. He’s so tender. This is so different from Vincent. Vincent is rough and rushes everything. Damion is tender, loving, and takes his time. Damion fills my every need. Why am I doing this?
Damion’s hand moves down. He tries to take off my shirt, I stop him. "Damion I-I don’t think I can do this, what about Donovan?"
Damion is still kisses me then says, "I don’t care what he thinks anymore Dove, I really don’t. I love you."
"I never knew you felt that way, I thought you always put Donovan in front of everything." I let him take over, and what happened next was too wonderful; there’s no words to explain it. We are in his bed, the red, black cloud-like blankets hitting us like waves. It was amazing, I never knew he could feel this wonderful. He was laying on top of me filling my every fantasy. It was so enchanting. Yet it was over fast.
"Dove, I want you. I always have." He kisses me again. I start feeling uncomfortable, what is he getting to.
"Yeah?" I look into his eyes, they are so beautiful. I have always loved his eyes.
"Dove you can’t marry Vincent!" Oh no, this is one of those worst scenario cases. How did he know?
"H-how did you know." I scrabble underneath his body. His manhood touching my upper leg. Even if this case it aroused me.
"Your mind is not as strong as you thought, you didn’t keep that from me," he says simply as if it’s not a big deal. He lets me get out from underneath him. In a way I was glad he said this, but it scares me that he got through my mind that easily.
He gets up and slowly puts back on his cloths. I watch with such wonderment, stop it, you are in love with Vincent. Or am I? I realize then what my true feeling are, I love Damion more. I always have in a way, I just couldn’t ever admit it.
I also get up and put on the shirt and boxers again. They are so comfortable, so protective.
Damion looks at me then says, "Dove he’s using you to get to Donovan, he doesn’t care for you like I do. He will leave you once he’s done his job, then you’ll have nothing, no one."
I can’t believe what I am hearing, that can’t be true. Even though I don’t love him as much as Damion I just can’t imagine Vincent doing that. "Damion you’re lying, tell me that you are lying. It can’t be, he would never use me."
"Why, because he comforted you when you were in the middle of change, I would have done that to but you ran away. Please don’t marry him, marry me. I love you more!"
I run out of the room, not even thinking about it. I sit on the bench in the entrance hall and cry. I realize that Vincent could do that. Why does life have to be so damn complicated. Damion doesn’t come out for a while and when he does he looked at me concerned. I have been crying for a while and I must look horrible.
"Chapter 18"
"Are you okay?" he pauses for a moment, "I really didn’t mean to upset you. I was just trying…well to protect you."
"Protect me? Damion I am so confused. Why would Vincent do this to me?"
"Vincent is just another vampire hunter he will do anything to get his prey dead. Dove he used you so killing us will be easier."
"I thought I needed him, but I really just needed some one of my own kind. I need you Damion."
"Dove, I know. But you need to be that strong vampire I have seen. The vampire you really are." He waits a while then adds "you need to call Vincent, Dove, tell him to meet you in the vampire mausoleum. Dove you need to do it now, I want to settle this thing right now." I pick up the phone and call Vincent’s private number. Vincent picks up after only a couple of rings.
"Vincent, hey how far away are you from my house?"
"Dove you know you shouldn’t call me, I’m actually about ten minutes away from the old school."
"Vincent, I need to see you, meet me by the vampire mausoleum. Please. I need so you so badly, I can’t take it anymore." I’m doing a pretty good job at acting, or is it acting?
"Has Damion done anything to you, Donovan?"
"Damion, he, I need to talk to you." That was the truth, I need to see what his real plans were. How could I have trusted him, or is it Damion I shouldn’t trust? I just don’t know anymore.
"Alright I’ll be there in about a half an hour. Is that okay?"
"Yeah, just hurry." I hang up the phone, and regret for ever believing Vincent. I could tell in his voice that he wasn’t coming for me. He was coming for Damion.
"What time will he be at the mausoleum?" Damion asks in a serious tone I have never heard him use before.
"Uh…in about a half an hour, probably no sooner." I sit down and put my head in my hands. This is all too much. One minute I’m happy about to marry Vincent, and then another and I’m getting ready to kill him.
"We’ll be waiting for him." He looks at me, "Dove are you okay?"
"No, I don’t even know what to think anymore, I don’t know who to trust anymore." He walks across the room, and picks my head up.
"Dove, you will know who to trust and who not to when it comes down to it." After he says that he walks away, and starts to get ready. Really curious, I walk over and see what he’s packing. I always loved Damion’s weapons, they are so unique and original.
I see all kinds of different weapons, one of them is a whip like Donovan’s, the one I’m so familiar with. Even though I have been whipped so many times, I still admire the whip. It is so deadly yet so sophisticated in a way. The other weapons look just as deadly. He has a dagger that looks so sharp it can cut through anything. Yet even though what it can do the dagger is very beautiful, it has gold lining and silver filling with emeralds embedded in it. So beautiful, but so deadly. Just like me I can be so beautiful and just used for decoration, but when used the right way I can be so very deadly. Maybe that is why I attract these kinds of men.
I wonder if Vincent knows that there is going to be a fight. Probably so, he is very good at reading minds. That is one of his specialties. Plus I was mostly open to him. I had no reason not to be until now. I guess that my human trait of being to trusting has followed me into my vampire life.
"Dove, time to go, bring your whip just in case." I do as I am told, you never know when you’ll need to protect yourself. If Vincent does destroy Damion I’ll have to be ready, because if he used me just to get to Damion, when Damion is dead he won’t need me anymore.


"Chapter 19"
We wait at the mausoleum for only five minutes before Vincent gets there. He doesn’t really seem surprised. I can’t imagine why he should be.
"So Damion you really think you can beat me?" He didn’t even mention me.
"No Vincent I know I can beat you. You can’t have Dove."
"Who said anything about wanting Dove, this is just between you and me."
"W-What do you mean you don’t want me Vincent, what about all the wonderful times we had together?" Even though I knew this was coming it was still a shock.
"You haven’t figured it out yet? Dove, why would I marry a vampire? Really, you thought our relationship was true? It could never be, not only could I not love you but it is against the law of witches."
"Yes, I thought we really had something, I guess I was wrong." It was like I was talking to somebody totally different, that he couldn’t be the one I loved. He just can’t be.
"Get real Dove, you’re a freaking vampire not anyone I could ever love." Vincent looks back at Damion, "well are we going to do this or what?"
"Don’t you ever talk to her like that ever again, Vincent." Damion gets out his special whip and snaps it as if threatening Vincent.
"And that is supposed to do what? Scare me?" Vincent laughs then gets out his whip, "It’s only fair that we have the same kind of weapon." Vincent cracks his whip, what a dreadful sound. I used to love it, but now it just doesn’t seem right. "You know Damion, I have been waiting so long for this. After I get rid of you, I’ll be ready for Donovan. You know Dove you really helped me. I know everything I need to know now. I know Donovan’s weaknesses and your weaknesses Damion."
"Who says you could beat me Vincent, Plus you’ll never be able to beat Donovan, I already did." Damion gives Vincent this evil smirk. He had just ruined Vincent long planned plans.
"What do you mean?" Vincent gives Damion a suspicious look. Vincent is not sure if he can believe Damion, this could all be a plan to catch him off-guard.
"What you thought I actually liked that idiot. He was ruining my relationship with Dove. I hated him for that. Now all I have to do is get rid of you. I love Dove with all my heart, and you almost ruined it too. I won’t let anyone ruin my relationship with Dove. She is the only women I have ever loved, and I’m not losing her to a low life like you Vincent!"
"I don’t believe you, Damion you’re a liar. You couldn’t have killed Donovan, he is better then you."
"See for yourself." He pulls out two teeth, Donovan’s vampire teeth. Vincent suddenly looks frightened. Vincent had underestimated Damion.
"How did you do that? You…You are supposed to be weaker then Donovan." Obviously their battle is going to be delayed for a while. Questions need to be answered. Maybe there won’t even be a fight.
"I challenged him for the leadership, he knew I would. We battled to the death with our daggers. Of course I won. Are you sure you still want to fight me Vincent?"
Vincent answers immediately, "Yes, now lets get to it, I’m really getting bored. You really drag things on Damion." He snaps his whip toward Damion’s face and catches him off guard. Damion only suffered from a mere scratch. It healed immediately after it happened. This is really all very exciting.
"A very cheep shot Vincent, I didn’t know you fought like that." They go all out it. The battle is so horrific. Each gives blows and there is a stream of blood. They are ripping each other apart. I turn away, I can’t watch anymore. Why did it have to come down to this, but Vincent that monster was really just using me. He deserves what Damion is doing to him. I really thought Damion was lying at first. I guess not. I should be in there helping Damion, I’m just as strong as Vincent. I can handle it.
"Chapter 20"
I get into the car and grab my whip. I can’t believe I’m doing this. I get into position and start helping Damion. He looks at me surprised. Even though I think he could do this alone, I think…I want to help.
"Dove get out of the way, I can handle him don’t worry." I step away not wanting to upset him.
"How sweet, your little servant wants to help. Don’t worry Dove when I’m finished with him I’ll fight you also."
"She is not my servant Vincent, she is my fiancé."
"Oh now is that so, Dove I thought you were going to marry me, but you were just going to leave me for him. Even if I didn’t use you weren’t you?" They went back to fighting, even more brutal this time. The stream has turned in to a river of blood.
Finally Damion gets Vincent down; I turn away because I know what will happen next will break my heart even further. I thought I really loved Vincent. Damion gets out his beautiful dagger.
"Vincent what do you have to say now? I have defeated you. I am stronger then anyone. Let me tell you that, and I have proven it." Damion takes a deep breath.
"Damion you have not defeated me until you have put that dagger of yours into my heart." He was stalling for time, I know this, I’ve had experience with him. Vincent then gets his dagger out some how and jabs it into Damion’s side, but Damion didn’t waste anymore time. He pierced the dagger right into Vincent’s heart killing him almost instantly. The sound was horrifying I can’t even explain it. I turn around, but all I see is Damion surrounded in blood. Damion is now standing in front of me, blocking my view of the dead corpse that used to be my lover.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment