Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Last chapter

This is an old story I desided to put up it's kinda long so it'll take a while for me to put it up. But it's finished so ya.

Chapter 8 - Last chapter

Chapter 8 - Last chapter
Well I guess it isn't that long. This is the last chapter that I have written maybe I'll write a sequel if enough people like this stupid story. I really suck at writting guys. I don't even know why those of you have gotten this far. Well read the ending of my horribly written story!

"Chapter 21"
I sit down on the side of the street "well I guess you were right about Vincent, I can’t believe I didn’t see it coming." I look at his side, he was bleeding badly. It wouldn’t heal for a while. "Damion you are hurt let me help you." I get into the car and take out the first-aid kit. This is so ironic. I sit him down in the back seat while I put on the anti-silver ointment the scientist had made up for this specific purpose. I stitch up the deep gash. While I had many years of just waiting I learned how to take care of wounds just in case anything ever happened to me or someone I really care about.
"Are you okay Dove?" he looks at the body that was still lying on the ground.
"I should be asking you that Damion, but yes I’m fine It doesn’t really bother me anymore, I knew it was going to happen anyway. Yet It is always a shock you know. I just can’t believe most of my personal life was just a lie. All lies, except for you."
"I’m fine too." He goes to get rid of the body of my once lover. I think he is in much pain because he is being extra careful with his side.
I look at him passionately, I do love him. Damion must of felt me looking at him because he looked back and smiled.
"Why are you looking at me like that." I ask him teasingly.
"I love you that is why I’m looking at you this way. Do you have a problem with it?" He just smiles.
"No, I love the way you look at me." That was the truth, I always did like the way he looked at me.
I walk toward him and pull him back to the car. "Damion leave him here let someone else dig his shallow grave."
"Whatever you want my love." He wraps his arm around me.
"Damion did you really kill Donovan?" I look up into his eyes, wanting the whole truth before I declare my undying love to him. I can’t be betrayed again. I can’t let it.
"Yes, but I did it for us, I knew we wouldn’t be able to have a real relationship with him looking down on us. The vampire kingdom is now ours. I…We rule it." He leans over and kisses me.
"Damion do you really love me, because I really do love you with all my heart." I look at him and wait for a response, I can never be to sure now.
"Dove, I have always loved you, the first time we meet, it was like love at first sight for me. That’s when I knew I had to turn you. I had to spend the rest of my life with you. Even if it was for eternity."
"Really?" Tears start to form in my eyes, he’s such a romantic. You’d never know it by just looking at him.
He smiles at me then says, "yes, really!"
"Damion, I have to tell you something. If we are going to have a relationship together, I can’t keep this from you. I’m the one who beat Keeran. I-I’m so, so sorry."
"I know." Yet he still looks at me with affection in his eyes.
"You know what, that I beat Keeran" I wipe the tears away from my eyes, "but how?"
"Keeran told me, Vincent didn’t wash memory like he was supposed to I guess. Or maybe he wasn’t going to."
"I can’t believe him." Another tear runs down my cheek and he traces the path with his thumb. "Even though all the horrible things I’ve done, you still love me?"
Damion holds me close then says, "Dove who am I to say anything, I have done some pretty bad things in my day." Damion, then kneels down on one knee and says, "Dove, will you marry me?" He gives me one of the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. It is white gold, with two heart shaped diamonds in the middle. He must of known he’d win.
"Of course I will!" I lean down and kiss him. Then he puts the ring on my finger. Then I remember, "What about Celestine, where is she now."
"Don’t worry, she is with Keeran, they have become good friends. Theo has offered to take care of them. I think they are rather happy, and if I ever hear that they aren’t I will bring them back." Thank goodness, I feel so relieved.
"So, when do you want to get married?" I ask looking down at my beautiful ring.
"As soon as possible, I can’t live another night without you." He holds me tight. I love how he does that, we fit together perfectly.
I kiss him, then we walk over to the car and drive away.
Next thing I know we’re married. It was the most extravagant wedding I have ever been to. Damion was wearing a jet-black tux with a green shirt and black pants. I was wearing a dark green mermaid dress. It was so beautiful. Plus I thought it wasn’t quit right to wear a white dress considering I’m not innocent at all.
Celestine and Keeran are still with Theo, and actually Theo and Keeran are becoming really good friends, maybe more than friends.
Damion still does his dirty work. He is a great ruler for our kingdom, hopefully I can give him some heirs. You know just in case one of those vampire hunters decides to harm my enchanting husband.
I, of course, still do my own work, assassination. But don’t worry I don’t get involved in my prey anymore considering I now have a darling husband who loves me. Who knows, maybe someday I will decide to retire and join my husband at the throne full time. You never know.
I turn into a raven and fly away into the moonlight, heading onto my next mission.

Short sweet and to the point right? Ha. Well I hope you liked it. Yeah I know there are a lot of things I need to fix! I told you it was an old story though at the beginging. About a year or two. SO ya if you want me to write more about Damion and Dove I'd be happy. My job is boring and I do nothing but sit down and wait for someone to come in. I am a tour guide at a museum, yeah me I know wierd huh? Lets just say i actually have to be nice to all the stupid people who actually come in, and I can't wear black. T.T !! Okay you get the point. But ya know drop a comment by. Always, Wishing!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment