Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hawk's View

this is a story i've been working on and wanted to put it up here

Chapter 1 - Hawk's View

Chapter 1 - Hawk's View
The Beginning
Hawk’s View

A loud flapping sound of wings, and flashes of talons and beaks. Then a black bird flew away followed by a large brown bird with a white head. It was a raven and an eagle.
Tired and thirsty he went to a near by a pond and when he saw his reflection…
“Ah!” A boy with red-brown hair sat up quickly. What was that? Why was I a hawk? He thought to him-self as he rubbed his forehead.
There was a window next to him and the sun was coming up just over the trees.
Must be just after dawn. He thought as he started to look around the room with his soft green-hazel eyes. There were two other beds in the room. In the one closest to him was a girl who looked about sixteen with brown hair and brownish red tips.
In the other bed was a boy who looked slightly younger then the girl about fifteen maybe, he had black hair with silver tips.
So he got up and headed for the door, there was a hallway with no other doors. So he went to explore at the end of the hallway was a kitchen, a very large kitchen.
It had a long counter that came out into an island. There were three tables two had computer sets on them. That’s weird computers in a kitchen two at that. Oh well. He thought.
There were two other doors, one was near the island and the other was at the far end of the kitchen by one of the computers. He took the one near the island.
As he came into the next room he saw at least four more sets of computers. WOW! He thought as he saw them and a big screen TV on the wall. SWEET!
He turned it on and watched for about two hours. After that he turned it off and went to go get a snack.
When he had his sandwich in hand he sat down at one of the computers and started to play games on it. After half an hour later he fell asleep on the table.
Gliding through the air like a cloud, the world below looked beautiful bathed in moonlight. Looking in front again two birds were locked in battle. A hawk and an eagle.
Suddenly going faster he went head long into the fight trying to stop it. The eagle finally broke away leaving the hawk.
‘ Why would a raven try to stop a fight, when normally they are the ones who start it?’ the hawk asked ‘ What do you mean? I’m not a raven’ He said to the hawk as he landed near a lake.
‘Are you sure? Because you sure look like a raven to me.’ The hawk said pointing to the lake with it’s wing.
When he looked in the water he did see a raven, but there was something else. Just when he was about to figure it out… CRASH! “ Huh… What ?” The boy said as he looked around. His plate and the mouse had fallen on the floor. “Oops.” He said as he bent to pick them up.
As he was putting his plate in the dishwasher he thought, That dream again, only, this time I was the raven instead, and the eagle was there too.
He started to head back to the room when he heard some one say “Whoa. What a weird dream.” It was the girl, the boy said, “You too huh?”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on April 22, 2009, 2:44:12 PM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333cool chapter great start. Oh and u know the cahpter is up twice

Wishsayer on April 23, 2009, 2:39:39 AM

Wishsayer on
Wishsayeryeah i do i tried to get rid of the second one but it deleted both XP

darkwolf333 on April 29, 2009, 2:24:13 PM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333hmm thats odd