Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Cats view

this is a story i've been working on and wanted to put it up here

Chapter 2 - Cats view

Chapter 2 - Cats view
The Beginning
Cat’s View


A fire like a phoenix rose out of the forest in front of her.
“Oh no!” she yelled as she turned to flee only to find that it was there to everywhere she looked the phoenix was there coming at her, but when she looked down at her feet however…
“Whoa, what a weird dream.” A girl with brown hair that had a brownish-red at the tips, and sky blue eyes sat up slowly.
“You too huh?” a boy across the room said. He looked about fifteen and had black hair with silver on the edges, he had dancing green eyes that some how made her feel giddy. It looked like he had something under his shirt but she couldn’t tell.
“What do you mean?” she asked
“Well I had a weird dream too.” The boy told her.
“Oh? What ‘bout?” she asked curious to see if it was like her own.
“I was a wolf but…” he told her looking at his hands like he was scared that they would try to kill him.
“Hmm… I was a cat in mine.” She said as she looked out the window thoughtful.
“A cat?” the girl jumped to see who had broken her thoughts, it was another boy he was standing in the doorway, he looked about five ft. ten inches, he wore a blue T-shirt that had silver in the middle and on the sleeves. On his left upper arm he had a small green-blue belt much like the light blue one on her own left arm and the dark green on the first boy’s right arm. He had red-brown hair but she couldn’t see his eyes he had brown jeans that fit over long legs that looked like it would hurt to get kicked by. He looked seventeen and had a natural tan.
Wow two cute boys one house sweet!! The girl thought as the boy in the doorway said,
“And you were a dog?”
“A wolf thank you there is a difference.” Said the first boy.
“Whatever. A cat,” he pointed at the girl,
“A dog,” he looked at the other boy who had raised an eyebrow at him.
“Sorry, a wolfy, and I was a hawk an eagle and a raven.”
“Ooooo a raven, omen of death.” Joked the first boy as he waved his fingers for affect.
“Hahaha.” The boy in the doorway laughed sarcastically.
“You believe that kinda stuff.” she asked him
“Nah, just joking around that’s all… um?”
“What is it?” the girl asked
“I don’t remember your name.” he said with a very confused look on his face.
“It’s… uh… I DON’T REMEMBER EATHER!”
“Nor do I.” said the boy in the doorway
“Okay, how ‘bout we call ourselves by the animal in our dreams,” the first boy suggested as he pulled a gold amulet out of his blue-purple T-shirt. I wonder where he got that. she thought.
You’ll be Cat,” his voice snapped her mind back to the conversation.
“I’ll be Wolf,”
“Or Pup!”
“OR Wolfy!” she and the other boy suggested as they started to giggle. It’s amazing I feel so at ease with both of them even though none of us can remember anything. She thought still giggling.
“Oh your so hilarious I forgot to laugh.” Wolf said rolling his eyes even though he was snickering a little bit to. I wonder if he is thinking the same thing as me. She thought as the other boy started to say.
“Ok, ok I’ll be… Hawk yep Hawk.” He said sounding quite proud of him-self. They all looked at each other thinking then Cat said.
“I don’t remember my name or yours yet I still feel that I remember you.” The boys looked at each other then at her.
“Hmm…” Hawk turned to go to the kitchen
“You know us we know you but can’t remember anything else?”
“Uh… yeah pretty much.” Cat answered him as he walk down the hall.
“Well, all this thinking is making me hungry. Let’s eat!” Wolf said getting up off his bed.
“Ok.” Cat said quietly as she followed him thinking.
“You know what if we were kidnapped or something?” Cat said while thinking about what to eat.
“You mean teennapped.” Hawk joked as he made him-self some eggs.
“I’m serious. If we were taken then maybe there’s a missing persons out on us.” She said as she poured milk into her bowl.
“So?” Wolf asked as he popped a piece of popcorn shrimp in his mouth.
“So,” Cat said as she turned to look at him “we must have friends or family, we could cheek the missing persons web.”
“And if there isn’t?” Wolf asked drowsily.
“Just cheek!” Cat and hawk said at the same time making Wolf jump.
“Ok, ok I’m looking, I’m looking.” He said as he went to the computers near the island.
“Let’s see no… no… n- WAIT A NEWS CLIP!” he yelled as he turned up the volume.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on April 29, 2009, 2:23:40 PM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333hhee great chapter i like ur char Wolf

Wishsayer on April 30, 2009, 2:32:10 AM

Wishsayer on
Wishsayerthanks me too. he's sorta meant to be the comic relief =3