Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The beginning of my life in hell

this is the story of a character named Noah (as you can see from the title). It's dark, but I like it. I'm proud of it for being my first attempt at a story so enjoy.

All rights reserved

Chapter 1 - The beginning of my life in hell

Chapter 1 - The beginning of my life in hell






The beginning of my life of Hell





This story is a complete waste of time. It's pointless. So why read it? I don't know. Maybe you're bored and don't have anything to do. But I'd advise you to read something else. This isn't some cute little story about bunnies and rainbows. This is some real serious crap. This is the story of my life. It's dark, sad, and awful. It's been really screwed up. Why? I don't know. What did I ever do? I don't know. But I'll tell you what, I wish I could change whatever I did. I wish I could start over. But I can't. So I'm stuck with this. So enjoy. My name is Noah. I'm nineteen and I live in the woods all by myself. I won't tell you where. You might turn me in. I was born in Montello, a small town in Nevada. Montello is nothing but bars and ranchers. I hated it. If you ever have the chance to go there, don't. I wish I could have been born anywhere else. Anywhere else at all. But nope. I was born in Montello. And not only that, that's where I grew up. That's where all the trouble started. I was an only child. My dad was killed in a bar fight. I always knew all that drinking would get to him. My mom and I lived in a small house on the north end of town. She had to work two or three jobs just to pay the bills. It still wasn't enough. Soon it got really bad. We couldn't afford anything. We couldn't even afford enough food. Then one day she came home with more than enough cash to pay everything off. I was only nine, but I was still smart enough to know that you couldn't get that kind of money from working part-time at a bar. I never asked about it though. Things got easier after that. We were able to afford food again, and we were able to fix up the house, and even buy a better car. It was nice. Then came a cold April day that brought pouring rain. There was a lightning storm, and we were advised to stay inside. I was watching TV and my mom was cooking dinner. There was a knock at the door. Whoever it was, they were pounding hard and they sounded angry. My mom looked up. I saw fear in her eyes. She told me to hide in my room. I asked her why, but she wouldn't answer. She just pushed me to my room and closed the door. I opened it just a crack to see who it was. A well-dressed man with a cigar came into the room followed by a couple guys. He looked angry. "Where's my money?" he screamed at my mom. "I'm sorry, Donnie. I don't have it yet." Donnie. I've heard this name before. I know him. My mom has had a lot of conversations over the phone with this man. I've never met him, but I know enough about him to know that this guy means business. He always sounded scary to me, and now he looked mad. He took the cigar out of his mouth and tossed it aside. He yelled at my mom. My mom started to cry. He yelled some more. She got down on her knees and begged for another week. He didn't listen. He just yelled louder. And louder. I couldn't take it anymore. I started to cry. I wanted to run out there and be with my mom, but I was afraid of that man. Here's where my life started to go downhill. Donnie pulled out a gun and shot my mom. He just stood there for a minute smiling. Then he started to laugh. He laughed for a good thirty seconds. Then he nodded to the people behind him and they left. They peeled out of the driveway and disappeared in the pouring rain. I ran out of my room and ran to my mom to see if she was okay. The top of her head was blown off. That's where my life came crashing down. This man Donnie took everything away from me that I loved. I had nothing left. All I could do was bury my face in my mom's lifeless body and sob. I sobbed and sobbed. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know where to go. I had no family. We were all alone out here. I didn't even have any friends. But I had to go somewhere. I was only nine, but I was smart. I packed up some belongings and supplies I needed for the trip ahead. I went to my mom's room into the corner and lifted up a loose floorboard revealing my mom's secret stash of money. I took all of it. I didn't know how much was there. I couldn't concentrate. I headed out. I had no idea where I'd go, but I didn't feel welcome in Montello. I had to find a way out of there. There weren't busses in Montello to take you places. I had to find another way out. That's when I remembered. Once a week a big truck came and delivered food to the grocery store. I thought I might get lucky and today would be the day it arrived. I wasn't. I had to camp out in an alley for three days. It rained the entire time. Finally the truck came. As the driver was inside I snuck into the back and scrunched up my body as tightly as possible in the very back behind a case of coffee beans so that the driver wouldn't see me when he came out to close the door and leave. It worked. I was on my way out of this hellhole. I didn't know where I'd go, but I'd find a place. I was only nine, but I was old enough to know that I would swear revenge on this Donnie man that killed my mom. Someday I'd find him. And when I do, he'll be on his knees begging me for mercy. He was going to pay for what he did to my mom. Someday I'd find him, and make his life as miserable as he did mine. Someday..................





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment