Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Oh boy, this should be fun

this is the story of a character named Noah (as you can see from the title). It's dark, but I like it. I'm proud of it for being my first attempt at a story so enjoy.

All rights reserved

Chapter 6 - Oh boy, this should be fun

Chapter 6 - Oh boy, this should be fun






Oh boy, this should be fun!





I decided to try to look around for Donnie without drawing attention to myself. I don't care about anyone else. I'm just here for Donnie. But how would I get past all these guys without drawing attention to myself? Oh, screw it. I jumped out with my Uzi and shot the crap out of everything. I gunned down every guy I saw. But, like I said earlier, there were guns everywhere for the taking. A lot of the workers just pried open crates, grabbed one of the guns, grabbed ammo, and fought back. I hoped I was well-armed enough. There were way too many guys. I wouldn't make it out of here alive. Then I saw a hallway on the other side of the base. "I'll bet that's where Donnie is," I said to myself. I just ran as fast as I could across the base ducking behind crates whenever I could. I emptied my clip on my Uzi. I didn't have time to load it, so I just put it away and grabbed another of my guns. I pulled out the Glock and fired at the nearest guys I saw. It was my first time using it and dang, that thing had a kick to it. But it was powerful. It took guys down like they were cardboard. I made it to the hallway safely and stopped for a second to set a couple wall mines. I'm sure the workers would be after me. There was a door at the end and I burst in to find.............an empty office. Where the crap did Donnie go? That's when Donnie jumped out from behind the door and tackled me. He knocked the Glock out of my hand and we wrestled and fought for a good two minutes. It was brutal. But pretty soon he made a fatal mistake and I was able to pull out my knife and and stab him in the leg. He fell to the floor and I pulled my knife out and held it up to his neck. "I've got a few questions for you, Donnie," I said coldly. He just stared up at me. I could see fear in his eyes. "What do you want to know?" he asked, his voice shaky. "What, don't you remember me?" I replied. "Eight years ago you walked into a small Montello home with your gunmen and shot a poor woman. That woman was my mother!" He just stared at my blankly. "She was your mother? She didn't tell me she had any kids. She never mentioned you......" I grabbed him by the hair on his head and held the knife tighter to his neck. "You made my life Hell. The thing that got to me was when you laughed. You shot her and laughed. I always remembered you. I swore I'd get revenge. But first I want to know why you shot her. Was she working for you?" I asked. "She was a prostitute!" he sobbed. "Please, I was only following orders! She worked for my boss. But she didn't pay up so he ordered me to shoot her!" he cried. "Please. Let me go. It's my boss you want. Go after him!" "Who is your boss?" I asked. "An old man by the name of Sam Jenkins. He lives over in Dry Canyon," he replied. What? Sam Jenkins is in charge of this whole thing? I'm going to kill that son of a...... "But he doesn't look like he'd be in charge. He wears old dirty clothes. He lives in a small tent. He has yellow teeth!" I said. "That's his cover!" Donnie cried. I was really pissed off. I made a small slit in Donnie's throat. Small enough to keep him alive to suffer, but large enough that he wouldn't walk away from it alive. He started to gag. He reached out to me like he wanted help. I ignored him. I had to think this through. My mom was a prostitute. Sam Jenkins was sort of like her pimp. He ordered Donnie to shoot her. Crap. All this time I thought Donnie was in charge when really it was Sam! But that made no sense. I sat at a campfire with him. I told him my story. He knew I'd eventually come after him. So why did he let me go alive? I had to go after him. "Please," Donnie wheezed. "I'm sorry. I didn't think something like this would happen....." "You should have thought of that before you shot my mother," I replied cooly before I wasted him with my shotgun. Now I just had to get out of here alive and go after Sam. "He's down this way!" I heard someone say from the hallway. I could hear footsteps. A lot of footsteps. I wasn't worried. I just waited for it. KABOOM! Okay. Time to go. I stepped out the hallway to find........Holy crap. I had never seen so much blood and gore in my life. I did a quick arm count and guessed that I killed seven or eight guys in that blast. But there were more. A lot more. I made my way to the middle of the base without getting shot at. All was quiet. Where were they? I knew there were more. After all the Steven Seagal movies I had seen in my childhood I concluded they were planning an ambush. I looked around and saw just what I needed. Gun powder! I guess they make their own bullets here, too. I lined up barrels of gun powder in the corners of the base and by each support beam. I then lined up a few around the perimeter of the base, emptied ten barrels-worth of powder and spread it around on the ground, and took whatever was left over and just stacked it next to the exit. These workers are really slow. I could have been long-gone by now. Oh well. I then opened the door and backed away. That's when I heard the rallying warcry of the workers that were still alive. They were all heading toward me. There had to be fifty of them. That's all right. I was done. I backed off, took out my grenade launcher, and lobbed a pineapple right at the stack of gun powder barrels. Wow it was loud. My ears were ringing like crazy. But it was worth it because when the dust cleared there was no more base! It was completely gone. But I'm sure the explosion would draw attention so I had to get out of there fast. I took Donnie's car and headed East. Next stop: Dry Canyon.











Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment