Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Possesiveness of the inu kind

Sesshomaru and Kagome enjoy a night together under the night sky of falling stars

Chapter 5 - Possesiveness of the inu kind

Chapter 5 - Possesiveness of the inu kind
Ch 5 Possesiveness of the Inu Kind





Kagome slowly awoke to the sound of clashing swords. She knew who one of the fighters was because of the constint growl and screams of the name, "Tetsiga,"
So of corse Inuyasha was one of the two. But the other one she couldn't make out, all she ever saw was a small glimps of silver. 'SILVER' its Sesshomaru. She at first she had not muttered his name until the silver blur stopped and look towards her.


At first she saw only deep hatered is his blood red eyes, but then his face sofend and his eyes went back to the original shade of gold. She watched as he sheathed Tokijin and walked up to her. He picked up Kagome and nuzzled her softly. Inuyasha watched this with a bewildered look on his face. But was brought back to reality when Sesshomaru put Kagome and walked towards him pulling out Tokijin from it's sheath.


(A/N) sorry this chapter was so short i didnt have much to say in this chapter.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on July 5, 2006, 5:25:10 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644aww, that's so cute! luv this!

RiRiana on December 10, 2003, 3:23:40 PM

RiRiana on
RiRianaCONTINE!!! Please! I LOVE this story!!!