Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Battle of brothers

Sesshomaru and Kagome enjoy a night together under the night sky of falling stars

Chapter 6 - Battle of brothers

Chapter 6 - Battle of brothers
Ch. 6 Battle of Brothers



Sesshomaru charged at Inuyasha who had not seen him coming and had to quickly conter the attack with Tetsiga, Which didn't have much effect since once again tokijin over powered it. As the battle rowred on Kagome sat there with a confused look thinking, Who to cheer for, wait I know. "Kick his but Sesshomaru, go Inuyasha," cheered Kagome. Kagome then thought, Oh man I propably sound like complete lunitic cheering for both of them, maby I should just shutup.


The battle didn't last long for Sesshomaru finished it by slamming the sheath of his sword into the back of Inuyasha's head. The only he didn't kill him was because he knew Kagome would hate him for that and losing her love was not something he wanted to risk, so he resisted it.


After he put his sword away he swept over to Kagome and picked her up into his arms. Before Kagome could relize it Sesshomaru clamed her lips in a deep kiss of passion and love. When the kiss broke Kagome was kind of dissipointed, but before she could say any thing Sesshomaru said, "Lets go home love." and together they went back to the castle.

(A/N) It may seem like the end but its not there are still chapters to come ok.^^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on July 5, 2006, 5:28:40 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644luv it, keep it up!

RiRiana on December 11, 2003, 3:27:37 PM

RiRiana on
RiRianaYay! I love it! Continue!!!