Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Scars of Battles

Sesshomaru and Kagome enjoy a night together under the night sky of falling stars

Chapter 7 - Scars of Battles

Chapter 7 - Scars of Battles
Ch. 7 Scars of Battle




Inuyasha's eyes fluttered open and felt like something was definitly wrong; thats when he relize that he was laying in a hut insted of the field he colapsed in. Did Kikyo bring me here or was that all a dream and he was still in Keade's hut, he asked himself as he tried to sit up but couldn't because of the intence pain.(Ok so mabey not intence pain but a headache and a few cuts and bruses.^^) No, it wasn't a dream. Inuyasha slowly remembered what had happened, from him troughing Kagome across the clearing to the time when he was engulfed in blackness. He didn't want it to it be true please don't let it be true, Inuyasha thoght as one silent tear slid down his face.

Kagome walked in to the dinning room and saw that Sesshomaru wasn't in there so she searched the other rooms but the only people she saw were his numorous servents, Jaken, and Rin. She begun to worry when even Rin said she didn't know. She steped outside to see if he was there but he wasn't. It was about 10 mins. before she noticed her kimono was not thick enough to keep her warm so she returned into the castle.


"Oh, Inuyasha your awake, I was getting worried that you wouldn't wake up, its been 2 weeks," Kikyo said as she walked into the room. "TWO WEEKS," Inuyasha hollered springing up into a sitting position.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on July 5, 2006, 5:31:01 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644whoa, two weeks?! sheez, that must've been a really hard hit! lol great story

Anime_and_Toons on February 21, 2004, 9:54:44 AM

Anime_and_Toons on
Anime_and_Toonsoh this is realy good. go kagome and fluffy!!!

WolfYoukai63 on January 7, 2004, 3:28:45 AM

WolfYoukai63 on
WolfYoukai63opps

RiRiana on December 12, 2003, 5:10:46 AM

RiRiana on
RiRianaYay!!! Continue!!!