Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - back to how it started

Sesshomaru and Kagome enjoy a night together under the night sky of falling stars

Chapter 8 - back to how it started

Chapter 8 - back to how it started
(A/N: Hello there sorry this chapter is so late my computer stopped working but I am back and hope you all continue to read my story, ok. bye!!!
oh and by the way this chapter is back when Sesshomaru and Kagome first realize there love for each other)


"I hate you Inuyasha your such a basterd, why do you always go to Kikyo, Kikyo, Kikyo, thats the only person you ever think about, well I am sick of it, I hate you and that dumb dog," Kagome was yet again fighting with Inuyasha but she seemed to be realy serious this time.

"Are they ever going to stop fighting cause I don't like it when Kagome's like this, it scares me," Shippo said to Miroku and Sango who also seem to be annoyed by there constant fighting.


"I don't know but if this fight gets to serious Kagome might just leave us again and she just got back," Sango replied to the little kitsune.


They looked up when they heard the door slam shut and only saw a very pissed off hanyou and no Kagome.

"Fine leave I don't care," Inuyasha yelled at Kagome as she left the hut.

~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~

Sesshomaru had been watching the little shard hunting group for some time now. Not because he still wanted the tetsuiga but because he had been drawn to the young miko for some time and now he can't keep her out of his mind.

He had seen her and his stupid brother constently fight but this is the first time he had heard such language coming from the one he now knew he was in love with.

When he saw Kagome stomp out of the hut he knew this would be his best chance to get her as his own, so he lept to the well which he still didn't understand how she can make her self vanish when she jumped down in to it but he tou ght he should worry about that later and consentrate on getting Kagome now.

~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~

"Oh, he's such a basterd I don't why I put up with him," Kagome mumbbled as she headed towards the well, but she didn't go down the well this time she just sat on the rim and started to think.

'Why do I love him, I mean he's mean, selfish, and he only thinks about jewal shards and Kikyo' Kagome thought while twirling a small yellow daisy with her fingers.

"Sesshomaru you can come out I know you're there," Kagome said as she placed the daisy in her hair.

Sesshomaru chuckled and stepped out from behind the tree were he had been hiding.

"So, what do you want Sesshomaru," She asked in a calm voice.

"You."

"Come again.."

"You heard me I want you."

"I don't know what you mean by that."

Sesshomaru glided over to Kagome and said,"Kagome I love you and I want you to come to my catsle with me."

"Huh, I don't know what to say I mean I love you but well I must complete what I started," Kagome wispered but was loud enough for Sesshomaru to hear.


"The jewal....."

"Yeah, I must complete my duty and gather the pieces of the jewal."

"Then what about you come with me when the jewal is finished."

"Ok that sounds like a great plan"

"And I will visit if I happen to be near your group, ok."

"Ok"

When they finished talking Sesshomaru took kagome in to his arms and he pressed his lips gentaly to hers and they shared there very first kiss.

(A/N: Ok well I hope you liked it I will have more chapters coming as soon as possible ok, bye.^^)


Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sangofan1 on July 22, 2006, 5:27:12 PM

sangofan1 on
sangofan1aww rgars cute plz more!!

Inu_lover1644 on July 5, 2006, 5:34:51 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644plz continue, I want to see what happens next.

vam-girl on June 11, 2005, 2:56:51 AM

vam-girl on
vam-girli love the story keep going!

WolfYoukai63 on March 28, 2004, 7:26:38 PM

WolfYoukai63 on
WolfYoukai63thank you it took a long time to think of what I was going to write

SS5DIABLO on March 27, 2004, 6:26:08 PM

SS5DIABLO on
SS5DIABLOvery nice i would love to see how it ends