Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Mysterious Island

Zuko, his men on board his ship, and Iroh travel to a mysterious island to fix Zuko's ship and rest up. But what is just a relaxing day, turns into a nightmare for Zuko and the others. A horrible fate becomes of Zuko, but can he escape it?

Chapter 1 - A Mysterious Island

Chapter 1 - A Mysterious Island
It was a hot and sunny day. The sun was shining hotter and brighter than ever before.
Zuko: "This is a perfect day to practice my firebending."
So Zuko called out his trainers and they began.
For at least 2 hours, they stood on the deck of the ship shooting fireballs at one another. Beads of sweat began to drip down Zuko's face and back.
Then Iroh came out.
Iroh: "Prince Zuko, look!!"
He was pointing in the direction of an island.
Iroh: "Isn't it magnificent?"
Zuko: "Uncle, i don't care about some dumb island. I have to train so i can be ready for the next we find the avatar."
Iroh: "We should dock the ship over by the island. The men can repair the ship while we rest up. Remember how badly the ship was damaged from the last time we had a run-in with the avatar?"
Zuko: "It's still in working condition. Now will you please just leave us be?"
Iroh: "Prince Zuko, as your tutor and elder, i recommend you listen to me. If the ship is not fully repaired, the avatar will defeat us with ease. We could end up being lost at sea. And i certainly don't want to lose my precious tea kettle."
Zuko sighed. He knew his uncle would keep at it about this stupid island if Zuko didn't give in.
Zuko: "Helmsmen, steer us towards that island!"
Helmsmen: "Yes, sir."
The helmsmen steered towards the island, just as he was commanded and then let go the anchor about 20 feet away from the island. The ship then abruptly stopped in place. They readied the small lifeboats that were put in the cargo hold. Zuko and Iroh were the first to get on. Then the boat slowly but surely took them to the shores of the island.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment