Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Village

Zuko, his men on board his ship, and Iroh travel to a mysterious island to fix Zuko's ship and rest up. But what is just a relaxing day, turns into a nightmare for Zuko and the others. A horrible fate becomes of Zuko, but can he escape it?

Chapter 2 - The Village

Chapter 2 - The Village
Iroh and Zuko then stepped onto the beach and gazed at the flor and fauna that surrounded them.
Iroh: "Ah! Isn't this place beautiful?"
Zuko: "Why do i let you talk me into these things?"
Iorh: "Oooo! I need to go back and get my teapot."
So Iroh waited for the next boat of crewmen to arrive on the shore. Once it arrived, he hoped in and got a ride back to the ship to get his teapot. Though un-benounced to Iroh, Zuko turned around wanting to go off and look around the island. But just as he turned around to head into the jungle that was located on the island, he heard a giggle. Then he saw a bush in front of him move. As soon as he walked over to it and opened up the bush, he saw a girl running off in the opposite direction. He went after her just to see where she was going. He didn't shout to her though. They ran past large trees, vines, and more bushes. Finally when Zuko passed through the last row of bushes, he found himslef standing in a small village...and surrounding him...were girls.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment