Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Love at First Sight

Zuko, his men on board his ship, and Iroh travel to a mysterious island to fix Zuko's ship and rest up. But what is just a relaxing day, turns into a nightmare for Zuko and the others. A horrible fate becomes of Zuko, but can he escape it?

Chapter 3 - Love at First Sight

Chapter 3 - Love at First Sight
Zuko looked around him but didn't say a word. He was just staring at the girls but only because they looked...different. Their hair was to their waists, their clothing was fairly much like that of an Amazon's (warrior women of the Amazon). They also had weapons at their waists. And just like Zuko, the girls were just staring at the strange young man that was standing in their village. Just then, another girl came out of a tent that was directly in front of Zuko (but like 10 feet away). And she was walking directly towards him. She wasn't smiling so Zuko thought something bad was about to happen.
Zuko: "Who are you? What are you going to do to me?"
Zuko readied his hands for combat but as the girl came closer he lowered his hands. He gazed into her lovely hazel eyes and he had feelings for her right away. She walked so elegantly, her clothing and body were beautiful (zuko thought), and she spoke with a very soft and kind voice.
"My name is Azail and welcome to our village."
(just to let you know, i made up the name Azail before i even saw the show avatar.)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kabuki2kira on February 27, 2007, 8:07:49 AM

kabuki2kira on
kabuki2kiraKeep going with the story already

Wraithgirl911 on August 10, 2007, 6:29:47 AM

Wraithgirl911 on
Wraithgirl911okay