Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Azail

Zuko, his men on board his ship, and Iroh travel to a mysterious island to fix Zuko's ship and rest up. But what is just a relaxing day, turns into a nightmare for Zuko and the others. A horrible fate becomes of Zuko, but can he escape it?

Chapter 4 - Azail

Chapter 4 - Azail
Zuko lowered his hands and spoke back to Azail.
Zuko: Who are u? What is this place?
Azail: This is ou village located on Snake Island. They are the warrior princess of Snake Island. And i am their queen, queen Azail.
Zuko: Yu don't want to fight?
Azail: Of course not. Why would we want to?
Zuko: Because i'm a wandered and i just found out about ur secret village.
Azail let out a small giggle and walked closer towards Zuko.
Azail: You've been hearing too many stories. WE ar not like that. We welcome new people, not harm them. And this village is not secret. It's known by those who know where it is.
Zuko then looked at Azail with a confused facial expression.
Azail: come with me.
She then gently grabbe zuko's hand and led him away from the village. but before they passed the bushed completely, Azail looked bak at her tribe and gave them a wink. She had an evil look on her face as she did so. all of her tribe then giggled.
Azail turned her head back around. then she whispered under her breath, "perfect."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment