Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I'm Mitch

I need to get this off my chest, so please bear with me... It may not be all in order... I'm just writing everything as it comes..

This will be fun.

Chapter 1 - I'm Mitch

Chapter 1 - I'm Mitch
Mitch




My name is Mitchell Joseph Peck. But, others know me by Mitch.

My father is Connor Peck, an outstanding teacher in Brooklyn High. My mother is Audrey Masterson... A person who needs to get her life together.

Right now, I'm at a loss. I find it hard to bring myself to get into therapy... So I thought I would try this.


Never thought I'd be doing this.. With all the stress going on in my life.. I've never thought about writing my thoughts down. Plenty of people say that it's a good way to organize your thoughts and come up with a proper solution. A rational solution. They also say that writing down the pros and cons for something helps you decide in what you want to do with your life. The only problem with that is that there are flaws in everything you choose. There's always going to be that little something that gets in the way of your hopes and dreams. If you put your faith into a pro and con list and apply for both colleges, there's always that possibility you won't get into either of those colleges. I'm a bit of an asshole, I will admit that. I've made a good deal of mistakes.

But, haven't we all'

I'm not a pessimist, I'm more of a realist. I like to look at things on how they should be perceived. From what I've experienced in my four years of high school, up until now... Faith and love only get in the way of your main goals in life. I have a kid, dropped out of College, I had the dreams to become a businessman. I need to get this off my chest, so please bear with me... It may not be all in order... I'm just writing everything as it comes..

This will be fun.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on May 4, 2012, 1:20:44 PM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222Mitch seems pretty...honest with himself isn't he?