Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Floating Blob

this happened to me along time ago... it was scary because i dunno what happened really.

Chapter 1 - The Floating Blob

Chapter 1 - The Floating Blob
well you know the dreams.  i was in my house. i was running from the big blobs that were made of lead and they would kill you if they caught you. i was running full speed through the kitchen towards the open garage door. (or so i thought) i ran out into the the garage and there the garage door was closed and blocked so no one could get through. i skidded to a stop and turned round to find the lead blobs advancing towards me and then all of the suddan i heard this peircing scream in my ear and i woke up. i looked around thinking hat i would find my older brother standing next to my bed but no what there was was a head shaped bob of blackness floating around mear my dresser then in the blink of an eye it was gone. it scares my till today. becuz that same day the same guy whose gunna give me artheritis in my hands was talking about a certain spirit that if you say its name aboiut 3 times in 2 minutes then it will come at night and scream in ur ear till you go deaf and i guess that what happend to me but i didnt go deaf, it was just a head that floated round. i know that dream was stupid but it was scary.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SilverKitsune on December 14, 2006, 8:58:02 AM

SilverKitsune on
SilverKitsunethey were flan from FF12

XSpiritedAwayX on December 19, 2006, 10:11:05 AM

XSpiritedAwayX on
XSpiritedAwayXOkay, What's FF12?

SilverKitsune on October 11, 2007, 3:10:36 AM

SilverKitsune on
SilverKitsunefinal fantasy 10 & 12 had flan/

Nintendownz on November 1, 2006, 6:20:43 AM

Nintendownz on
Nintendownzi should as well...but my dreams aren't really scarry, they are just flat out wierd.

tainted_truffle on October 28, 2006, 12:15:57 PM

tainted_truffle on
tainted_trufflei should put up a few dreams too. humm.

XSpiritedAwayX on October 28, 2006, 12:28:14 PM

XSpiritedAwayX on
XSpiritedAwayXlol this one was real there really was a head figure floating around.

tainted_truffle on October 28, 2006, 12:29:35 PM

tainted_truffle on
tainted_trufflecreepy*hides eyes

XSpiritedAwayX on October 28, 2006, 12:35:56 PM

XSpiritedAwayX on
XSpiritedAwayXi felt like screaming but my vioce was gone. i dont wanna talk bout it or else i wont be able to sleep.