Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Starcraft-Halo Sneak Peak

A new story that I'm writing combines the greatest recent game and one of the greatest computer game hits into one story: Starcraft/Starcraft Brood War and Halo/Halo II.

Chapter 1 - Starcraft-Halo Sneak Peak

Chapter 1 - Starcraft-Halo Sneak Peak


The Halo-Starcraft Sneak-Peak



A month after Battle Omega, new powers arise. Admiral Gerard DuGalle was saved by the Protoss through a special psi concentration, healing him from his self-inflicted gunshot to the head. Vice Admiral Stukov has been “resurrected” by the Protoss as well, using the same concentration except a lot more. The fleet has been reconstructed with the help of Zeratul and Artanis, the last two Protoss leaders in the Korprulu Sector. The U.E.D. has united with the UNSC/Sparta II forces to crush the Zerg and the Covenant together. Master Chief Terri Collins, Lieutenant Gabriel Rafter, Captain Alex Kai, and Lieutenant Axle Kerrigan prepare themselves for the everlasting brood war…



Book 1: Open War

Book 2: The New Crusade

Book 3: Tides of Destruction



* Two new races are introduced in the second and third book as well as advancements in the original three. Also, the return of an ancient race rises to power.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment