Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Whats this?

What happens when a Chinese goth, and Canadian punk and an African genious come to the school of Kadic to met the Lyoko team? read to find out!

Chapter 1 - Whats this?

Chapter 1 - Whats this?
Splashing foot steps sloshed threw the wet muddy ground, as students of Jadic school ran to the gymnasium, using coats, books, or their school bags as cover from the pouring rain. The students hadn’t seen a storm like this in forever. The wind was harsh, and the clouds were harsher, unleashing their wrath with rain and thunder. The clouds were so thick and dark, that day looked like night, giving all an eerie feeling.

The students took comfort in the dryness of the gym, and took seats grouped together with their friends. A familiar group picked seats close to the front. Three French boys and a Japanese girl, took their seats, and like the rest of the students began talking, and asking question of each other. “So what do you think this thing is about?” a boy dressed almost entirely in purple ask. “who knows Odd.” an blond with glasses answered. “maybe its about the horrible test scores the school received.” and calm looking brunet answered. “No way Ulrich,” the Asian replied, “just because you and Odd can’t pass a test, doesn’t mean the rest of the school can‘t.” Odd frowned, looking slightly insulted. “Ulrich’s right, Yumi.” Jeremy, the blond boy with glasses said. “the students are receiving lower test scores this quarter.” Suddenly a high pitched voice came from behind them. “I know what the assembly is about!” a perky girl interrupted. “daddy told me this morning.” the group rolled their eyes, and Sissy the Deans daughter took her seat behind them, and her two ‘henchmen’ if they could be called, sat next to her. Herb, a pimple faced kid on her right, and Nicolas, a not so bright, blond on her left.

The group was about to tell her to shut up, when the Dean asked for every ones attention. The room slowly quieted as children stopped their conversations, and paid attention. “I’ll bet you are all wondering what you are all doing here, at this unscheduled assembly.” heads nodded and whispers were let out, nothing that stopped the Dean from continuing. “well that is because I received, and late I might add, an unexpected letter, reveling a surprise. Apparently, and I don’t remember ever hearing about this, but Jadic school will be hosting three exchange students. One of whom as already arrived. I’ll let her introduce herself.” The dean motioned for some one to come up and he handed off the microphone. Students jaws dropped as a grim looking girl walked forward.

Her hair was combed forward and spiked to a point between her eyes. The side however were died red and spiked up, almost looking like horns. Her face was white as paper, and her eyes here highlighted, or rather tinted with black eye shadow that not only traveled across the top of her eyes, but bled to the underside as well. Her lipstick was the same black, which made the silver piercing in it stand out. A thin chain connected from her lip piercing to an ear piercing, and dangling from the chain was a silver finger ring, with chinese symbols engraved in it. A black spiked collar covered her neck. And her attire was most all black, save for the red see threw over shirt that had one sleeve, and draped like a poncho across the other arm. The same arm had a spiked band that was as thick as her forearm. Her pants were baggy, but gathered at the bottom, and sat back reveling, her studded, and steel toed boots. The corner of her black lips curled to a wicked smile as a bolt of lighting went shooting up from the ground, highlighting the side of her, creating an ever scarier atmosphere. Birds outside flapped their wings, flocking away screeching. Thunder boomed along with the lightning, and amongst all the noise students could have sworn the heard a few screams. “Quite a storm you have here?” the girl said into the microphone. Most all the students seemed uneasy. A few laughed nervously in the back. “My name is Wei Jai. Call me Jai… that is… Wei is my family name, and Jai is my given name.” she smirked, her green eyes looked around studying all of the terrified students. “I come from China, but I’m fluent in French, Zulu, Japanese, and other languages.” the students still all looked uneasy “It truly is a pleasure to be attending this school, and I do hope we all get along.” The last bit was said with more of a demand.

The Dean took the microphone back and cleared his throat. “Yes well, it seems we will be having a Katherine Wicker, and a Kahama… um.. There doesn’t seem to be a last name… but any way, these two students should be arriving on Sunday, I do hope you will all give them a worm welcome when you see them. That is all, school is released for the day, you may all go back to your dorms or you houses now.” The students all gathered their things, and some ran from the gym as fast as they can. Wei Jai certainly made an impression on them, and may hoped they would never have to see her again. “What language is Zulu?” Odd asked as the group got ready to leave. Yumi and Ulrich shrugged. But Jeremy knew. “It’s one of the many African languages. Who knows why she brought up her language skills.” The group were all leaving, but Ulrich stopped and looked back at the girl, who also seemed to be looking back at the group. She may have had a scary appearance, but Ulrich thought he had seen something else in her green eyes. But he wasn’t positive as to what. A ‘hey Ulrich’ suddenly broke his concentration, and he turned to fallow his friends. “So that’s them?” Jai whispered to herself. “This is going to be easy.”






“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!” the screech could have been heard on the moon. Sissy’s face looked as pale as Jai’s as she stared at her father. “Daddy you HAVE to be kidding!” she wailed. “I’m sorry Sissy, but that’s how it has to be. There is only one other empty room in the girls dorm, and that if for Katherine, and Kahama. The only other room with a free bed it yours. Wei Jai is just going to have to room with you.” her father stated. Sissy looked as though she could cry. She gave one last pleading look at her father, who just glared back at her. His decision was final, Sissy was going to have to share a room with the scariest girl who ever attended the school. “Now show her to the room and make her feel comfortable. I’m counting on you Sissy.” the Dean said as he turned and walked away. Sissy stomped her foot, crossed her arms, and pouted. “Fine!” she snapped. “common!” she pivoted around and started walking toward her room, Jai picked up her things and fallowed.

The two arrived at the room and Sissy opened the door. On one side of the room was a bed that looked as thought it had a new mattress just put on it, fluffy pillows and delightfully warm blankets. While the other was lumpy looking, and the blankets and pillows were thin and warn out. To top it all off there were dirty clothed piled up a mile high resting atop the bed. Sissy pointed to the warn out bed “that one is-”
“Yours” Jai finished, as she plopped down on the plush bed.
“WHAT! NO!” sissy protested.
“Oh really?” Jai glared at her. “What are you going to do about it?” she asked with an evil tone.
“I.. er… hrmm…” Sissy grumbled some more to her self as she threw the clothes from her new bed and laid down with her back to the new girl. She shuffled and rolled a little before finally getting comfortable. Jai smiled with her victory. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a CD player and head phones. She fell back on the bed listening to her music. What else was there to do on this stormy day? Besides, she wasn’t the only surprise the students of Jadi

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pyscho_Spaz on July 28, 2006, 5:32:24 AM

Pyscho_Spaz on
Pyscho_SpazAwsome.....Wei Jai is Scary!!! love it

Jei on April 28, 2006, 7:04:15 AM

Jei on
JeiThe rain description was very well written. :3 I like how you wrote this, it's easy for me to read. *nodnod* Keep it up. :3

zigzag on January 11, 2006, 11:42:29 AM

zigzag on
zigzagyou're not only a great artist, but you're an awsome story writter too

Broken_Wings_and_Black_Roses on October 8, 2005, 12:20:57 PM

Broken_Wings_and_Black_Roses on
Broken_Wings_and_Black_Rosesomg this is so good. i luv the way you write... well i gotta go read the next chapter. later!

~"nice work...bone daddy"~

SimpleSoul52 on October 3, 2005, 12:06:10 PM

SimpleSoul52 on
SimpleSoul52Holy . . mamas!! This is so good! You are a very talented writer! I can't wait to see what Kat and Kahama are like! Again, very good story! By the way, r u going to be putting Max in ur story too?